Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

just fittin things up *no 56k*

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2005, 08:16 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default just fittin things up *no 56k*

heres sum of the pics of my motor and stuff back in for a lil while with stuff just being mocked up so i can run the engine harness how i want it and to figure out how im runnin the chassis harness wiring it all up shouldnt be to bad gotta wire up the nitrous,trans brake,heater,and line lock to....thats just my old intake and stuff for fitting purposes right now. the spark plug holes in the firewall will have a u shaped peice of sheet metal bolted on the back side to cove the whole ive got a clear grommet on each hole for now.might switch to a direct port setup for awhile,while im saving for the rest of the turbo parts and get rid of the tnt power ring ill see tho.the coil packs are goin to be mounted ehind the dash i set up the brackets for them today to.

Old 11-25-2005, 11:18 PM
TECH Regular

ive been in a work on the car and not go out mood now for a lil bit so i got sum more stuff done tonite,and yup the engine harness is a lil bit of a pain in the nutz lol ill post up sum pics once i get that harness all done hopefully within a week or so...then its time to do the rest of it

and yup i still fit in the engine bay
Old 11-26-2005, 11:02 AM
8 second mod

looks good. i was going to do the same thing with my coil packs. i thought of that last year with esp's red car, but my dash was already back on, but this year im doing it.

is that the stock harness?

you swinging by tonight? you and some of the other nms guys/girls should swing up my way!!! beer and working on cars, whats better. lol
Old 11-26-2005, 12:26 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Noyzee
looks good. i was going to do the same thing with my coil packs. i thought of that last year with esp's red car, but my dash was already back on, but this year im doing it.

is that the stock harness?

you swinging by tonight? you and some of the other nms guys/girls should swing up my way!!! beer and working on cars, whats better. lol
thanx ya its the stock engine harness and its a pain in the ***** lol ya i like the coil packs behind the dash makes it all nice and clean lookin im gunna swing by tonite with timmy i think he said hed hit me up when he gets outa work ill give u a buzz lata on prolly swing up in the big black monster its already covered in salt haha ill bring that chassis harness up to so u can check that out lata man
Old 11-26-2005, 01:29 PM
8 second mod

cool. see you tonight.

as for the stock engine harness, i know all about it, mine melted from my old turbo setup, and i had to go threw everything!!! what a pain.
Old 11-26-2005, 03:29 PM
TECH Regular

haha ya i rember hearing about that
i got done with the harness part this afternoon i reloacted the coil pack harness,moved a few other things around on it and got rid of all the excess wiring,i just need to fit it now so i can relocate the pcm behind the dash and clean up how it mounts on the intake for the injectors going to hopefully get it tested and loomed up this week i didnt think it would go that quick,ive got the pin outs off the connectors i need labeled theres just power,ign power,ground,fan relay control 1 and 2,and evap system for the gas tank and tach output...ill get pics of it installed in the car hopefully this week

Old 11-26-2005, 04:04 PM
8 second mod

looking good
Old 11-27-2005, 02:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

looks good man. i love the idea with the coil packs, i think ill be stealing that idea, since ill have the dash off anyway.
Old 11-27-2005, 03:08 PM
11 Second Club

DAMN..the coilpack relocation is pimp.. i am going to do something like that soon!
Old 11-28-2005, 11:13 AM
8 second mod

it does look cool, we did east sides red car like that!! it keeps the coils out of the heat also
Old 11-28-2005, 12:43 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Noyzee
it does look cool, we did east sides red car like that!! it keeps the coils out of the heat also
thanx for the compliments guys,....similar minds haha just diff colored cars lol
Old 11-28-2005, 01:03 PM
8 second mod

my mind is all gone. yours must be also. lol
to much beer for me. hehe