Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Merry Christmas EAGLES fans!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2007, 11:48 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn, it is gettin heated in here..

plain and simple resolution to this dispute --

Eagles are better then the cowboys, everyone knows that and the birds have proved that by beating them both times this season. Who knows why philly fans booed during that game you are all talkin about, but Garcia is gettin the job done and will continue to do so against the giants and whoever else we end up playin.

Romo is a ***, so are the cowboys! Everyone has a right to defend their own team (and thats admirable) but cowboy fans, you're fighting a battle you will not win. Goodluck next season though. With that said,
Old 01-02-2007, 07:13 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JS
Bravo so u believe everything u read...I know as does the other people in my section know why we boo'd....And it wasnt becuae of the tripe that was written....
Believe it or not I actually watched the game and saw the crowd boo Garcia. So did the announcers who commented on it. Do did all the media who worte about it. Not sure why you are even debating this except to attempt to save face.

Originally Posted by JS
Next your'll tell me is we're winning the war too?
This is the wrong section for that bullshit. Go hang out on democraticunderground.org, there's plenty of your kind there.

Originally Posted by JS
The Cowboys suck,u know it as does the rest of the word and if anyone thinks the G man are comming into Philly and beating us there nuts too..The road to the superbowl goes down to 3 teams in the NFC Saints,Seatle or Eagles...

PERIOD.....
The superbowl is all that matters. Being a Philly fan who doesn't know what winning it feels like, you'll probably consider the season a success if they last one week longer than Dallas lol. Are you going on the record and saying the Eagles will win it all?

Last edited by 11 Bravo; 01-02-2007 at 07:19 AM.
Old 01-02-2007, 07:31 AM
TECH Junkie

Maybe the Giants and Cowboys should just mail-in their concessions and take the losses to Philly and Seattle without even bothering to show up for the game? I doubt it. If I'm not mistaken, Pittsburgh was a #6 seed in last yr's. tournament and look what happened. WJ
Old 01-02-2007, 07:38 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by WJ SOM SS
Maybe the Giants and Cowboys should just mail-in their concessions and take the losses to Philly and Seattle without even bothering to show up for the game? I doubt it. If I'm not mistaken, Pittsburgh was a #6 seed in last yr's. tournament and look what happened. WJ
Yep, some people have their heads a little too inflated. And given the history of Philly, you'd think they would have learned.
Old 01-02-2007, 08:47 AM
JS
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm neither a Democrat or Republican,I'm an American but I DO SUPPORT OUR TROOPS..Now,as far as what was written and what the announcers said,THERE CLUELESS..

It was discussed in detail on 610WIP,they were booing the call on the field..I actually go to the games,U are just spectating in your family room..

I have no quarrel with u Bravo...But u have to admit one thing,Right now the Cowboys are *** and the Eagles have come on as of late...Its going to be interesting to say the least and I still believe the road to the Bowl goes threw Us,Seattle or the Saints.

Now winning it all,boy I dont know about that..
The AFC is real tough this yr,U have the Chargers,Baltimore and the Pats..

I dont think anyone can come out of the NFL and defeat the AFC unless they play a perfect game...I still like my Birds chances,Will see next week,Who knows we might lose and the Cowboys might win,its been a crazy year in the NFL?

Last edited by JS; 01-02-2007 at 11:16 AM.
Old 01-02-2007, 10:34 AM
TECH Junkie

Well, all the home teams are heavily favored, except the Seattle -Dallas game. Cowboys are getting 3. Indy favored by 6.5 over KC, Pats favored by 9 over the Jets, Eagles supposed to beat Giants by 6.5....Maybe the spreads will tighten up a little by end of the week. Cannot see Pats beating Jets by 9...and KC's run game could give Indy fits....We'll see. WJ
Old 01-02-2007, 10:42 AM
TECH Regular

well this is a big argument...oh and my two cents neither one of them are going to the super bowl
Old 01-02-2007, 10:52 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by ITSA6
well this is a big argument...oh and my two cents neither one of them are going to the super bowl
Well, how about your prediction now, then? Anyone can wait until conference championship weekend to pick who's going..... WJ
Old 01-02-2007, 12:08 PM
12 Second Club

Actually they WERE booing Garcia. They started cheering when they threw Feely up on the teletron warming up. You can deny it all you want but A LOT of Eagles fans wanted Feely in there and not Garcia.
Old 01-02-2007, 12:50 PM
Launching!

Im a huge eagle fan, i go to every game and i would like to see them make it to the big show. they certainly are the hottest team in the entire NFL right now but i wouldnt go so far as to say they are gonna make it to the superbowl. with the way the nfl has gone this season theirs no sence in predicting whose gonna make it cause you know it'll end up being the two teams you never expected

Well, how about your prediction now, then? Anyone can wait until conference championship weekend to pick who's going..... WJ
Old 01-02-2007, 01:05 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Frosty
Actually they WERE booing Garcia. They started cheering when they threw Feely up on the teletron warming up. You can deny it all you want but A LOT of Eagles fans wanted Feely in there and not Garcia.
I was at that game and i wouldnt deny what happened, there were some idiots who cheered when garcia went down. Jeff Garcia SUCKED when he was with detroit and cleveland, not many fans wanted to see him come in over a guy who led us to the playoffs before. Eagles fans arent the smartest fans in the world, but they just want a win, its been a very long time in any sport for us to have a championship. Personally i didnt want to see Feeley start over Garcia, even during that run to the playoffs i never thought Feeley was that good. There always seems to be a ton of morons at the games, everyone thinks they are the coach and has to put in their two cents. We've actually gotten into fights at games cause guys sitting around us keep running their mouth about what they think should happen. Personally when i was at the game i wanted to be sick when they started cheering for feeley.
Old 01-02-2007, 01:22 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by JS
The road to the superbowl goes down to 3 teams in the NFC Saints,Seatle or Eagles...
Chicago > Seattle

I wouldn't be surprised if the Cowboys beat Seattle this week.
Old 01-02-2007, 02:32 PM
TECH Junkie

.....and it's not impossible for the Giants to come in and ***** Philly's over-inflated baloon as well. Stranger things have happened to the green team, in big games past. WJ
Old 01-02-2007, 02:48 PM
Launching!

.....and it's not impossible for the Giants to come in and ***** Philly's over-inflated baloon as well. Stranger things have happened to the green team, in big games past. WJ
over-inflated??? we won our last five games of the season to take the division when no one thought we would even come close to making the playoffs, show a little respect. They've also won a few big games or are you disregarding them??
Old 01-02-2007, 02:50 PM
Launching!

Besides i dont think a Dallas fan has any room to talk about losing big games after this sunday.
Old 01-02-2007, 03:00 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by DocEwww
I wouldn't be surprised if the Cowboys beat Seattle this week.
Well Dallas lost only 3 road games this season, so maybe it's good they didn't win the division. They suck at home. I hope Romo doesn't have Carrie Underwood tagging along, that bitch
Old 01-02-2007, 03:01 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by MiketurboLS1
over-inflated??? we won our last five games of the season to take the division when no one thought we would even come close to making the playoffs, show a little respect. They've also won a few big games or are you disregarding them??
I am not disregarding the Eagles, they are hot, and readily admit they have won 5 in-a-row, but they won the division because of that Dallas loss, and winning their last 5 is also a good reason that they're ready to stumble. BTW, I'm not a Dallas fan, but I am a Parcells fan, and also not a Jerry Jones fan, but he happens to be the boss there, and likes getting "involved" -- that probably being part of their (Cowboys) numerous problems.... Go Pats. Go Saints. Like they say: "On any given Sunday." WJ
Old 01-02-2007, 03:04 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Frosty
Yep, it was obvious. JS probably had a few too many brews at the stadium and couldn't comprehend what was happening.
Old 01-02-2007, 03:13 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by MiketurboLS1
Besides i dont think a Dallas fan has any room to talk about losing big games after this sunday.
Remember -- 32 NFL teams. Only 12 made the Play-off tournament. 20 went home yesterday. All 12 that got there deserve some respect, cause now their record's 0-0. WJ
Old 01-02-2007, 03:34 PM
Launching!

Remember -- 32 NFL teams. Only 12 made the Play-off tournament. 20 went home yesterday. All 12 that got there deserve some respect, cause now their record's 0-0. WJ
I realize how the playoff system works no need to remind haha and i do recognize the cowboys, giants and any other team as a contender. Every team in the NFC is beatable, the eagles are easily the hottest team but it all depends on who shows up to play. The bears may have the best record but at the same time i think they are the most beatable out of all the teams. it should be interesting. Hope to see the birds make a run for it, ill be there this sunday cherring them on.