Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Patriots!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 02:06 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by StreetnStrip
lol i love that commercial and ever time I hear the words playoffs I think of him saying playoffs funny as hell. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdUr5hF0yGc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rmtO...related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDjG9...related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3NDi...related&search=

I love it and thank you colts for beating the pats that made my day.

you nailed it.....we ( colts fans ) have been through many years of being the laughing stock of the nfl.....i thank god everyday for dungy bringing back alot of class to this team......lololol....these clips remind me on how cheap season tickets were back then....lol
Old 01-22-2007, 02:07 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

ahaha! Those were funny!
Old 01-22-2007, 02:07 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I listed all of them in my above thread.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by RealQuick
Quit arguing dude... Indy one... yeah they played good in the 2nd half. Pats had the game in hand and choked.

+1 There.....if they played the way they did the first 28 minutes it would of been a BLOW OUT!!!!
Old 01-22-2007, 02:11 PM
SSU'S Vice Mod

Quit arguing dude... Indy one... yeah they played good in the 2nd half. Pats had the game in hand and choked.
Gee...someone's a bit testy...didn't know I struck a never.

I get tired of the "choke" argument when someone just gets beat. Choke would me letting a team come back when you're in the 4th quarter and up by 18. This hardly equals choke.

But...I'll give ya one more responce, but I'm done,
Old 01-22-2007, 02:15 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by sb427f-car

I get tired of the "choke" argument when someone just gets beat. Choke would me letting a team come back when you're in the 4th quarter and up by 18. This hardly equals choke.

Actually, you sound a little bitter. You keep trying to argue with me over choke versus losing. Here is a choke for you: Pats gave up 32 points in the 2nd half... can you swallow that one?
Old 01-22-2007, 02:23 PM
Banned

this was just done by my buddy....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI-OattsZv4
Old 01-22-2007, 02:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

Not to add fuel to the fire cause there seems to be more than enough anyway, I still thought the Colts had a easy chance to get back in the game in the second half. It was not really that out of hand the Pats had a good first quarter and a little of the second quarter. Then the Colts had a good game from late in the 2nd quarter on. The Pats D in the second half spent way to much time on the field end of story, they were all walking around with their hands on their hips. You can say what ever you want for a reason as to why but thats pretty much what it came down to. The game came down to the wire I just hope all the bitterness stops and we can all see how good of a game this was.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:51 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sb427f-car

Im a die hard pats fan but I have to agree, its far from a choke IMO. If you look at the stats the Colts straight out beat the Patriots. Pats got lucky on the fumble recovery in the end-zone (Colts did get the same luck in the second half though), they gained 35 yards on a 4th and 1 then punched it in, then Samuel made a ballsy play, jumped the route, and picked the pass for a TD. They made some big plays but overall they did not play well and Manning shredded them in the second half. It wasnt a choke, the Pats defense just couldnt stop the Colts because they were on the field for almost all of the 3rd quarter and were completely fatigued for the rest of the game. Its a dissapointing loss but when you play the Colts being up 18 points with an entire half to go you cant believe that the game is over because they can score so quickly and efficiently, and they did.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:57 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 98Z28MASS
Im a die hard pats fan but I have to agree, its far from a choke IMO. If you look at the stats the Colts straight out beat the Patriots. Pats got lucky on the fumble recovery in the end-zone (Colts did get the same luck in the second half though), they gained 35 yards on a 4th and 1 then punched it in, then Samuel made a ballsy play, jumped the route, and picked the pass for a TD. They made some big plays but overall they did not play well and Manning shredded them in the second half. It wasnt a choke, the Pats defense just couldnt stop the Colts because they were on the field for almost all of the 3rd quarter and were completely fatigued for the rest of the game. Its a dissapointing loss but when you play the Colts being up 18 points with an entire half to go you cant believe that the game is over because they can score so quickly and efficiently, and they did.
IMO being up 3 with 3:30 to go and not eating up any clock is a choke. We can play simantics all day, in the end Indy moves on.
Old 01-22-2007, 05:19 PM
TECH Junkie

Not only did Indy beat the Pats yesterday, they beat them twice during the regular season over last 2 yrs. I'm big Pat's fan, but let's be real....best AFC team for 2006 is going to play in Miami in 2 wks. Manning will make Grossman and da Bears look very gross.... THE END. WJ

Last edited by WJ SOM SS; 01-22-2007 at 05:56 PM.
Old 01-22-2007, 07:18 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by WJ SOM SS
Not only did Indy beat the Pats yesterday, they beat them twice during the regular season over last 2 yrs. I'm big Pat's fan, but let's be real....best AFC team for 2006 is going to play in Miami in 2 wks. Manning will make Grossman and da Bears look very gross.... THE END. WJ
I SECOND THAT!!!!!
Old 01-23-2007, 11:16 AM
SSU'S Vice Mod

IMO being up 3 with 3:30 to go and not eating up any clock is a choke. We can play simantics all day, in the end Indy moves on.
See...that's where the majority of analysis will say you're wrong. Let me ask you this...what happens when the Pats are down by 4 and have under 3 minutes to go and Brady drives them the length of the field and scores. Does the other team choke, or did "Brady just pulled off another winning drive?"

I'm not bitter...I hate the "choke" arguments.

I'm finished...and of course you're entitled to your own opinion
Old 01-23-2007, 01:22 PM
TECH Junkie

The only choking in that game was Rashay Caldwell's 2 big pass drops. Both were thrown right on the money -- one w/out a defender in sight. If you don't believe that, you should watch the game again....it's on NFL network tomorrow nite. When he dropped that 2nd pass, I just knew the Colts were going to win. It all comes down to seizing the moment -- or letting it get away....
Old 01-23-2007, 01:34 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by WJ SOM SS
When he dropped that 2nd pass, I just knew the Colts were going to win. It all comes down to seizing the moment -- or letting it get away....
I **** myself when he dropped the side line pass... easy first down there. Oh well... lets be sure to sign the key players we need and draft well for next year. The pain of losing has slowly worn off. I am OK today.

Jon
Old 01-23-2007, 03:51 PM
TECH Junkie

I **** myself when he dropped the side line pass... easy first down there. Oh well... lets be sure to sign the key players we need and draft well for next year. The pain of losing has slowly worn off. I am OK today.

Jon
Again, Kraft will refuse to pay, and lose a number of his best players....

Quick Reply: Patriots!!!!!!