Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Patriots!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 09:19 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WJ SOM SS
No excuses here. Congrats Indy...Peyton finally gets the monkey off his back, or does he???? Still has the biggest 1 to win.. WJ

+1 congrats to Indy, they definately deserved it and were the better team. Plus I have new found respect for Manning after hearing him in the post-game news conference saying that the Pats are one of the classiest organizations in the NFL. Seemed like he wanted to make a point a refute LT's comments. For the love of God Indy PLEASE beat chicago...I will puke if I have to watch Rex Grossman hoist a Superbowl Trophy over his head...
Old 01-22-2007, 09:35 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by RealQuick
When you dont trail in agame for 59 out of 60 minutes... they choked. They played a good game, but made key mistakes. Hobbs and Samuel played out of their minds... the rest of the D looked aweful. The offense had some problems too. When you have the ball and the lead with 3:30 left in the game, you have to knock some time off. They didnt do that. Also, I was annoyed that the Pats didnt call timeout after Indy's first running play down inside the 10. Indy was going to either tie or take the lead and you need to save as much time for the Pats Offense as possible. The wasted 30 extra seconds by not stopping the clock.

I wouldnt say they choked. They just didnt go for the kill in the early going and it cost them. When they were up 21-3 in the first half and had the ball inside the colts 30 yard line looking to score again they needed to at least walk away with a field goald but if they had punched it in and went up 28-3 the colts would have been done...instead they got 2 stupid penalties and then Brady got sacked and they were now at the 50 yard line and had to punt. They then started the typical "Lets play prevent against Manning" defense, which they continued throughout the rest of the game (although i will give the Colts O-line some credit as they did keep the pats linemen from pressuring Manning that much) and it cost them. Its like they jumped out quick and instead of trying to bury the Colts they sat back and hoped that they had scored enough to hold them off and it turned out they didnt. The other huge play was Caldwell's drop when there was no one lined up within 20 yards of him when they had to settle for the FG because of his dropped pass. But I digress, Pats got lucky in the beginning, but the Colts out played them in the second half and with some luck they took the AFC championship and hopefully will win the SB.
Old 01-22-2007, 10:14 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

THE BEST GAME GAME I HAVE EVER BEEN AT..... pats could not close the deal.....they did not choke....they DID get some calls they should not have.....It was just great football.......go indy KILL chicago.......but i will u one thing belockeck or how ever you spell it... would not even shake dungy's hand after the game.....that it not the "classy" kind of coach i would be proud of...
Old 01-22-2007, 10:22 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by kdogc5
THE BEST GAME GAME I HAVE EVER BEEN AT..... pats could not close the deal.....they did not choke....they DID get some calls they should not have.....It was just great football.......go indy KILL chicago.......but i will u one thing belockeck or how ever you spell it... would not even shake dungy's hand after the game.....that it not the "classy" kind of coach i would be proud of...
Hey kdog: You're full of **** --picture of Belichick and Dungy hugging each other right after the game, in this morning's paper, and me and millions of other people saw it on national tv, so before shooting your mouth off about the Pat's coach, cause that statement shows you don't know WTF you're talking about. Good luck to your team in 2 wks. Remember, we've gotten 3 rings in the last 6 yrs....let's see if your boy (Manning) can get his 1st.... WJ
Old 01-22-2007, 11:04 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by WJ SOM SS
Hey kdog: You're full of **** --picture of Belichick and Dungy hugging each other right after the game, in this morning's paper, and me and millions of other people saw it on national tv, so before shooting your mouth off about the Pat's coach, cause that statement shows you don't know WTF you're talking about. Good luck to your team in 2 wks. Remember, we've gotten 3 rings in the last 6 yrs....let's see if your boy (Manning) can get his 1st.... WJ

was right there 35 yard line 4th row watched you beloved coach walk across the field and the dungy hold his hand out and you beloved coach smile and turn away.......he walked i would say 15 feet till brady came over to payton then turned back to dungy and than did the "photo" opp.......i do know cause i was there and yes this did happen....maybe in my other comment i should of disclosed that when the camera's were rolling on him and brady is when he decided to turn around and do his "photo opp"....so yes you and i are both right...and yes i do know my ****....i do not need a search pat fan i was there....sorry for your loss there is always next year....
now we can sit here and at each other but i do not think that would do any good.... it was a great game and as i said in earlier posts i have a lot of respect for brady.....dealing with some no talent recievers and still making it happen.....loosing great players to other teams and still making it happen.....working with rejects for other nfl teams and still making it happen.... and yes payton will win #1 ring this year and this will be 1 of many to come..... good day gentalmen and good luck next year
Old 01-22-2007, 11:05 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

but i will u one thing belockeck or how ever you spell it... would not even shake dungy's hand after the game.....that it not the "classy" kind of coach i would be proud of...
You just proved your an idiot
Old 01-22-2007, 11:17 AM
Banned

You just proved your an idiot

wow..i guess i am but at least i am not driving a 95 z28 with 300 horse power....so i will take my idiot life off this thread and let you guys and "heal" over your loss.....so i will wish you all luck go home to my 6500 sq foot house and my 3 corvettes ( one that is 550 hrp to the rear and runs high 10's) and watch the superbowl on my 65" plaz and think of all you east coast smart guys who think the roll hard.......
Old 01-22-2007, 11:21 AM
TECH Junkie

wow..i guess i am but at least i am not driving a 95 z28 with 300 horse power....so i will take my idiot life off this thread and let you guys and "heal" over your loss.....so i will wish you all luck go home to my 6500 sq foot house and my 3 corvettes ( one that is 550 hrp to the rear and runs high 10's) and watch the superbowl on my 65" plaz and think of all you east coast smart guys who think the roll hard.......
ahaha! Hey puss, for all that money you got you would figure you would be at the superbowl... I've been there and done that.
Old 01-22-2007, 11:27 AM
Banned

ahaha! Hey puss, for all that money you got you would figure you would be at the superbowl... I've been there and done that.
just got back from 2 weeks in cancun......had the chance to go but to be honest took the vacation instead because i thought the raven's were going to beat the colts......puss...ha ha that is funny....far from brother....why r u trying to be such a bad *** ..have you read my other post's on this thread??? the pats are my second favorite team always have been.....peace brother....... congrats on going to a superbowl..yes i have been to one also...but in my mind the superbowl was last night....that was best game i have ever been too.... so relax brother and good luck on the sale of your 95 z saw it on car domain clean car....
Old 01-22-2007, 11:43 AM
TECH Junkie

just got back from 2 weeks in cancun......had the chance to go but to be honest took the vacation instead because i thought the raven's were going to beat the colts......puss...ha ha that is funny....far from brother....why r u trying to be such a bad *** ..have you read my other post's on this thread??? the pats are my second favorite team always have been.....peace brother....... congrats on going to a superbowl..yes i have been to one also...but in my mind the superbowl was last night....that was best game i have ever been too.... so relax brother and good luck on the sale of your 95 z saw it on car domain clean car....
You are bragging about money dude, not me. You keep talking like you are hot **** because you went to the game... its no biggie to me. My pops has had season tickets since the Pats came to Foxboro in the early 70's. I have been to many a playoff game including the Superbowl. Season tickets are 30 yrd line right behind the Pats bench (3rd row). BTW, having money doesnt make somone less of an idiot.

Car domain site hasnt been updated in over year. Keeping the old "300hp camaro" .... in the midst of a rebuild... 383 with T88 turbo. Shouldnt have a problem keeping up with your vette
Old 01-22-2007, 12:03 PM
TECH Addict

Received 49 Likes on 18 Posts

you dont roll hard enough........trust me
Old 01-22-2007, 12:10 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by scottywheels
you dont roll hard enough........trust me

WE ALL HAVE OPINIONS...... JUST LIKE *** HOLES
Old 01-22-2007, 12:14 PM
Banned

You are bragging about money dude, not me. You keep talking like you are hot **** because you went to the game... its no biggie to me. My pops has had season tickets since the Pats came to Foxboro in the early 70's. I have been to many a playoff game including the Superbowl. Season tickets are 30 yrd line right behind the Pats bench (3rd row). BTW, having money doesnt make somone less of an idiot.

Car domain site hasnt been updated in over year. Keeping the old "300hp camaro" .... in the midst of a rebuild... 383 with T88 turbo. Shouldnt have a problem keeping up with your vette

I ALSO HAVE BEEN A SEASON TICKET HOLDER FOR 15 YEARS WITH THE COLTS....EVEN THROUGH THE SHITTY TIMES WITH JIM MORA...LOL....GOOD LUCK ON THE TURBO A FEW OF MY BUD'S RUN A STS TURBO SETUP ON THERE F BODY'S AND C5'S THEY PULL HARD.... MAN CAN I FEEL THE LOVE ON THIS THREAD...
Old 01-22-2007, 12:33 PM
TECH Junkie

EVEN THROUGH THE SHITTY TIMES WITH JIM MORA...LOL.......
[Mora]"Playoffs! Playoffs! Dont talk about the playoffs! I just hope we win another game!" [/Mora]

I feel for ya man.

Last edited by RealQuick; 01-22-2007 at 12:45 PM.
Old 01-22-2007, 01:14 PM
Banned

That Is My Favorite Commercial In The Whole World....brings Back Horrible Memories............makes Me Really Love The Team We Have Now....lol
Old 01-22-2007, 01:52 PM
SSU'S Vice Mod

When you dont trail in agame for 59 out of 60 minutes... they choked. They played a good game, but made key mistakes. Hobbs and Samuel played out of their minds... the rest of the D looked aweful. The offense had some problems too. When you have the ball and the lead with 3:30 left in the game, you have to knock some time off. They didnt do that. Also, I was annoyed that the Pats didnt call timeout after Indy's first running play down inside the 10. Indy was going to either tie or take the lead and you need to save as much time for the Pats Offense as possible. The wasted 30 extra seconds by not stopping the clock.
Hey, the Patriots played well...why can't yall just suck it up that Peyton and Company finally just play out beat you in the playoffs??
Old 01-22-2007, 01:55 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

That Is My Favorite Commercial In The Whole World....brings Back Horrible Memories............makes Me Really Love The Team We Have Now....lol
lol i love that commercial and ever time I hear the words playoffs I think of him saying playoffs funny as hell. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdUr5hF0yGc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rmtO...related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDjG9...related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3NDi...related&search=

I love it and thank you colts for beating the pats that made my day.
Old 01-22-2007, 01:56 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by sb427f-car
Hey, the Patriots played well...why can't yall just suck it up that Peyton and Company finally just play out beat you in the playoffs??
Quit arguing dude... Indy one... yeah they played good in the 2nd half. Pats had the game in hand and choked.
Old 01-22-2007, 01:58 PM
Banned

here is a montage...... enjoy fokes!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3NDiMorX-o

#1 espn clip of all time.....WAY TO GO MORA I SURE DO NOT MISS YOU!!!

Last edited by kdogc5; 01-22-2007 at 02:07 PM.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:01 PM
Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rmtO9_wzlI

yep this one is good also

Quick Reply: Patriots!!!!!!