Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Patriots!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 03:08 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Colts have had 2 good weeks in a row on defense--and all of a sudden they've gone from worst to the best D in the league?? I doubt it. Pats will be able to run, and throw, against them this Sunday--just watch. WJ
Old 01-18-2007, 03:12 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by superchargedbandit
The Pats Are Going To Get Their *** Kicked!
bandit: Right -- you've been riding around w/your top down too long...
Old 01-18-2007, 03:37 PM
TECH Resident

The Pats Will Lose By 2 Touchdowns You Watch. They Already Kicked Their *** Once At The Pats. This One Is A Home Game....i Dont Think So!
Old 01-18-2007, 03:43 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The Pats Will Lose By 2 Touchdowns You Watch. They Already Kicked Their *** Once At The Pats. This One Is A Home Game....i Dont Think So!

And your basing this on what has happened in the payoffs the past few years or on a meaningless regualr season game...
Old 01-18-2007, 03:46 PM
TECH Resident

All That Matters Is Now. Who Cares About 2 Years Ago.
Old 01-18-2007, 03:46 PM
Banned

colts by 12....... nuff said....... i will sitting on the 35 yrd line 4 th row....plus i will make sure i am back on here monday to hear the tears.......lol
Old 01-18-2007, 04:09 PM
TECH Junkie

You do that kdog.....Indy hasn't won squat yet...We have 3 SB Championships, remember?? All you've proven so far, is that you know how to choke--so go wave your flag back in your own section, until you've beaten us--then maybe you can talk a little of your trash over here... WJ
Old 01-18-2007, 04:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by WJ SOM SS
You do that kdog.....Indy hasn't won squat yet...We have 3 SB Championships, remember?? All you've proven so far, is that you know how to choke--so go wave your flag back in your own section, until you've beaten us--then maybe you can talk a little of your trash over here... WJ

WILL DO 4TH SEED.....WILL DO...SEE YA ALL ON MONDAY HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!

Last edited by kdogc5; 01-18-2007 at 06:02 PM.
Old 01-18-2007, 04:24 PM
Staging Lane

I think if Indy's defense is playing as well as they have for their first two playoff games we might be in a bit of trouble.

On the other hand, if our D can stop Manning it looks like it might be a fun FG battle.
Old 01-18-2007, 04:28 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by kdogc5
WILL DO 4TH SEAT.....WILL DO...SEE YA ALL ON MONDAY HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!
You mean 4th "seed", right kdog??? And you guys are 3rd... no biggie. Anyway, good luck to your team -- talk again Sun. after the game. WJ
Old 01-18-2007, 04:31 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WILL DO 4TH SEAT.....WILL DO...SEE YA ALL ON MONDAY HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!

Nice awesome seats to see Peyton Mannings confused face when he realizes he lost another huge game to the pats

Last edited by 98Z28MASS; 01-19-2007 at 12:02 PM.
Old 01-18-2007, 06:01 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 98Z28MASS
Nice awesome seats to see Peyton Mannings confused face when he realizes he lost another huge game to the colts
or on the other hand........brady gaging on his own tears.....i like the pats dont get me wrong.... they are my second favorite team..... do not get wrong folks....sunday is the superbowl pats and colts.....it all over after that.......

oh yeh....
Old 01-18-2007, 06:03 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by WJ SOM SS
You mean 4th "seed", right kdog??? And you guys are 3rd... no biggie. Anyway, good luck to your team -- talk again Sun. after the game. WJ

MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN....

OOPS

SEE YA ALL SUNDAY NIGHT LATE...2 HOURS AWAY FROM THE DOME
Old 01-18-2007, 07:26 PM
TECH Junkie

MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN....

OOPS

SEE YA ALL SUNDAY NIGHT LATE...2 HOURS AWAY FROM THE DOME
Have fun kdog....I'll be looking for you on tv--run out onto the field, or something, to get noticed...... WJ
Old 01-18-2007, 08:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BlackScreaminMachine
I still say its luck all around, look at some past athletes who were unlucky at one time....

Dan Marino
Pedro Martinez (when with the dodgers/expos)
Roger Clements (With Boston, no ring)
Patrick Ewing
Mark McGuire (with the A's)

These guys are great athletes but its a team that wins the games and ultimately a series. I think any athlete that plays on a professional level could wipe the floor with most of us. Put Brady in a team historically a low performer, I would say the Bangles or the Saints, but they had a good year.
so are you saying that we still wouldve won 3 super bowls with drew bledsoe still as our quarterback. not a snowballs chance in hell man. brady has never ever had a big name reciever, deion branch is the biggest, and i wouldnt put him in the top 15 in the league, probably even further down than that. and dont say the running game carried us to 3 super bowls, cuz it certainly did not. antawn smith was a good running back, but not amazing. dillon has been great for us, but he hasnt carries us. bottom line, if we didnt have brady, we wouldnt have 3 super bowls.

Originally Posted by kdog5
WILL DO 4TH SEED
yea cuz that matters, just ask last years 6th seed steelers team. you remember them right, i believe they happened to make a stop in indy themselves.

All That Matters Is Now
ummm, your the one who brought up the game from earlier in the year. and *** whopping? they won by 6 points, and as many mistakes we made in that game, we still had a chance to win at the end. mark my words, we wont make those same mistakes this time around, especially after playing as poorly as we did last week. we just dont have 2 games in a row. my point is it was hardly an *** kicking earlier this year. but you said it yourself, all that matters is now.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:29 PM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BADFNZ-383
so are you saying that we still wouldve won 3 super bowls with drew bledsoe still as our quarterback. not a snowballs chance in hell man. brady has never ever had a big name reciever, deion branch is the biggest, and i wouldnt put him in the top 15 in the league, probably even further down than that. and dont say the running game carried us to 3 super bowls, cuz it certainly did not. antawn smith was a good running back, but not amazing. dillon has been great for us, but he hasnt carries us. bottom line, if we didnt have brady, we wouldnt have 3 super bowls.

The point of my post in my opinion was more to the point would Brady perform equally as well on a team with subpar players. I say no, say the mix of players compliments his style. Id rather take a team that works together day in a day out over a "Pro-Bowl" style team that has like no time to get used to each other.

I am not really concerner about the Patriots as would have they gotten 3 super bowl rings with out him. Now dont take this as a "6 of one, Half dozen of another"

I feel that Brady fits well with the team as a whole overall, and thats why he has rings.
Old 01-19-2007, 09:19 AM
TECH Apprentice

This should be a great game I can hardly wait. On paper I say the Colts win but there is just something about the Pats in the playoffs that should make every other team in the NFL cringe. I am leaning towards the Colts just cause I dont see Manning having another shitty game. The Pats have a bunch of misfits this year like their rookie kicker and all those nameless wide outs. But on the good side it looks like Rodney Harrison will be back. Belichick or however you spell his name is real smart I believe that he will find a way to run on the Colts new found D. Like I said great game!
Old 01-19-2007, 09:43 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

27-24 ... Pats win

Adam misses a 50yrd kick at the end of the game
Old 01-19-2007, 09:54 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Blacked Out
This should be a great game I can hardly wait. On paper I say the Colts win but there is just something about the Pats in the playoffs that should make every other team in the NFL cringe. I am leaning towards the Colts just cause I dont see Manning having another shitty game. The Pats have a bunch of misfits this year like their rookie kicker and all those nameless wide outs. But on the good side it looks like Rodney Harrison will be back. Belichick or however you spell his name is real smart I believe that he will find a way to run on the Colts new found D. Like I said great game!
I HATE THE PATS BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS FIND A WAY TO BEE THE COLTS. YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THEM IN THE PLAYOFFS. THEY ALWAYS FIND A WAY TO WIN.
Old 01-19-2007, 11:15 AM
TECH Junkie

Watch us run on Sunday........ WJ

Quick Reply: Patriots!!!!!!