Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Patriots!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2007, 11:40 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WJ SOM SS
Have fun kdog....I'll be looking for you on tv--run out onto the field, or something, to get noticed...... WJ

if i do that i will be remove from the stadium......will not be able to see my colts "ring that victory bell" lol..............

good luck gent's........ as i said before this is the superbowl.....
Old 01-19-2007, 12:05 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BlackScreaminMachine
The point of my post in my opinion was more to the point would Brady perform equally as well on a team with subpar players. I say no, say the mix of players compliments his style. Id rather take a team that works together day in a day out over a "Pro-Bowl" style team that has like no time to get used to each other.

I am not really concerner about the Patriots as would have they gotten 3 super bowl rings with out him. Now dont take this as a "6 of one, Half dozen of another"

I feel that Brady fits well with the team as a whole overall, and thats why he has rings.

Name a team that has more sub-par offensive players than the pats? They have a pieced together o-line, 1 tight end who shows flashes of greatness followed by dropped passes and too many fumbles to count, and a group of WR that every other team cut. The only thing Brady has going for him is Dillon and Maroney to help take some of the pressure off him. BTW how many offensive pro-bowlers do the pats have? If you toss any QB into a team like the raiders they obviously are not going to suceed, but to flip the question on you do you think Peyton Manning or Carson Palmer would suceed and have 3 rings with the pats offensive players? I say no. Only guy I think could lead a team like Brady is Drew Brees, and he has shown it in NO.
Old 01-19-2007, 07:08 PM
TECH Addict

Thumbs up

All I have to say is,...LET'S GO PATS!!!!!!
It is going to be a tough game on Sunday.
I hope to see the PATS win yet ANOTHER Superbowl.
Old 01-20-2007, 07:42 AM
TECH Resident

You Say You Have The Runs?
Old 01-20-2007, 07:44 AM
TECH Resident

I Mill Make Sure That After Sunday I Remind You Of Who Wins As I Will Be All Over Your Thread.
Old 01-20-2007, 11:55 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 98Z28MASS
Name a team that has more sub-par offensive players than the pats? They have a pieced together o-line, 1 tight end who shows flashes of greatness followed by dropped passes and too many fumbles to count, and a group of WR that every other team cut. The only thing Brady has going for him is Dillon and Maroney to help take some of the pressure off him. BTW how many offensive pro-bowlers do the pats have? If you toss any QB into a team like the raiders they obviously are not going to suceed, but to flip the question on you do you think Peyton Manning or Carson Palmer would suceed and have 3 rings with the pats offensive players? I say no. Only guy I think could lead a team like Brady is Drew Brees, and he has shown it in NO.

you have a great point....yes the pats have lost and keep loosing "star" players....and brady has always found a way to make it "happen"...this is why i have great respect for brady not so much the pats but they are my second favorite team..... in fact it is a shame that he will not get his 4th ring this year....lol.........
Old 01-20-2007, 11:57 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by superchargedbandit
I Mill Make Sure That After Sunday I Remind You Of Who Wins As I Will Be All Over Your Thread.

damn todd, we are all fellow ls1er's here go easy....lol...well i am a ls1er and a few lt1er's...... i will be back on here sunday night if not monday morning pending on when i get home from the game.....no matter what the outcome......
Old 01-20-2007, 01:23 PM
TECH Resident

Your Right,....go Pats!
Old 01-20-2007, 01:46 PM
TECH Junkie

2 excellent well-prepared teams. Least amt. of turnovers will win....Best of luck to your team.... WJ
Old 01-20-2007, 02:14 PM
TECH Resident

You To, I Was Just Giving You A Hard Time. I Will Tell You This For A Fact. Who Ever Wins This Game Will Win It All!! Good Luck To You To. I Actually Like The Pats But Just Not As Much As The Colts.
Old 01-21-2007, 09:18 PM
TECH Addict

Thank you COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-21-2007, 09:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by CJDZ24_Z28
Thank you COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes thank god they won....

now let the new england fans roll out the excuses
Old 01-21-2007, 09:28 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 1RawTA
yes thank god they won....

now let the new england fans roll out the excuses
No excuses here. Congrats Indy...Peyton finally gets the monkey off his back, or does he???? Still has the biggest 1 to win.. WJ
Old 01-21-2007, 09:34 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by WJ SOM SS
No excuses here. Congrats Indy...Peyton finally gets the monkey off his back, or does he???? Still has the biggest 1 to win.. WJ
I think the bears are going to stomp them. Well hope anyway....
Old 01-21-2007, 09:59 PM
11 Second Club

We'll see if they can pull through in the BIG GAME
Old 01-22-2007, 07:17 AM
TECH Resident

That Was One Very Good Game. One More To Go!
Old 01-22-2007, 07:51 AM
TECH Apprentice

AWSOME game!
Old 01-22-2007, 08:25 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Patriots = choked

Congrats Indy
Old 01-22-2007, 08:52 AM
SSU'S Vice Mod

Originally Posted by RealQuick
Patriots = choked

Congrats Indy
You sound bitter...

How did the Pats choke? They played a good game. Peyton stepped up and made plays and those "receivers" that Brady has that's he's made look good all year finally let him down. Though, Wayne and Harrison also let Peyton down on a few plays, but not nearly as many or at bigger junctions in the game.

The Colts D stepped up. Peyton and the rest of the Colts capitalised at an opportune time at the end of the 1st half and at the beginning of the second half. That was pivital to shift momentum as well as wear down the Patriots D.

38-34, little higher scoring than I originally though, but I got the spread right.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:56 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by sb427f-car
You sound bitter...

How did the Pats choke? They played a good game. Peyton stepped up and made plays and those "receivers" that Brady has that's he's made look good all year finally let him down. Though, Wayne and Harrison also let Peyton down on a few plays, but not nearly as many or at bigger junctions in the game.

The Colts D stepped up. Peyton and the rest of the Colts capitalised at an opportune time at the end of the 1st half and at the beginning of the second half. That was pivital to shift momentum as well as wear down the Patriots D.

38-34, little higher scoring than I originally though, but I got the spread right.
When you dont trail in agame for 59 out of 60 minutes... they choked. They played a good game, but made key mistakes. Hobbs and Samuel played out of their minds... the rest of the D looked aweful. The offense had some problems too. When you have the ball and the lead with 3:30 left in the game, you have to knock some time off. They didnt do that. Also, I was annoyed that the Pats didnt call timeout after Indy's first running play down inside the 10. Indy was going to either tie or take the lead and you need to save as much time for the Pats Offense as possible. The wasted 30 extra seconds by not stopping the clock.

Quick Reply: Patriots!!!!!!