Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Liberals hate this..

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2007 | 07:07 AM
Launching!

[QUOTE=Jammer]
Originally Posted by obsolete346
You're only in company with 30% of the country. The rest of us realized he's a tool bag.

QUOTE]

Your quoting statistics that you should know dont mean crap.

Bottom line is....ahhhh, forget it.
You're right it's 33% - 35% of the country. Please refer to the link of all the approval rating polls. He sits at an average low to mid 60% disaproval. So they actually do mean something. I think that he continuely has the worst approval ratings of any other president mean even more.

Bottom line is the vast majority of the country thinks he is doing a bad job.
Old 02-03-2007 | 07:45 AM
TECH Junkie

[QUOTE=obsolete346]
Originally Posted by Jammer

You're right it's 33% - 35% of the country. Please refer to the link of all the approval rating polls. He sits at an average low to mid 60% disaproval. So they actually do mean something. I think that he continuely has the worst approval ratings of any other president mean even more.

Bottom line is the vast majority of the country thinks he is doing a bad job.
You liberals live and die by them poll numbers. This is like the third time you've brought that poll up lol. I seem to remember in Oct '04 the polls that said Kerry was going to win. Afterwards you got real quiet, didn't you? If you are telling yourself that 60 some odd percent wish they had voted for that douchebag today, you're sadly mistaken. If you ask someone how their life has become worse due to decisions by the current administration, most cannot give an answer. You are wrong. Polls mean nothing. What you should be doing if finding out what is wrong with your own party. They got issues.
Old 02-03-2007 | 05:32 PM
Launching!

Funny I didn't vote for Kerry and you don't even know my party, so please stop rambling about what you know nothing about. I can give you quite a list of answers and I can also let you know of a few thousand that you can't even ask.

Polls mean that percent of people are unhappy with his desicisons. The reason the Republicans don't live and die by the polls is because, for the Repubs, there is no living by them.

If you ask someone how their life has become worse due to decisions by the current administration, most cannot give an answer.
...and you've studied this?
Old 02-04-2007 | 01:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

I dont get why Liberals hate the first picture in this thread. Can someone explain that?

Also I think everyone agrees (liberal and conservatives) the two main reasons the current administrations perception/ratings are so bad are the failure to succeed by now in Iraq (caused by poor planning and failure to adapt/change tactics) and failure to respond to Katrina properly. If we would have achieved a stable self governing Iraq by now and there would have been immediate/proper response to help Americans in trouble things would be alot different now. The last election would have been a whole different story. Less important are the reduction of the trade deficeit, illegal immigration and tremendous federal deficeit...these alone really are only going to help shape the next election...if I was a betting man I dont think a Republican stands a chance. The quality of candidates is much better this time...on both sides.

Everyone can be a monday morning quarterback but when you ARE the quarterback you are judged by successes and more importantly failures.
Old 02-04-2007 | 03:44 PM
Launching!

I actually think the Republicans have a much better chance. If they can be a little more moderate they'll take the whole middle ground. The Dems are fighting over who can become a communist first and it will only hurt them. I think if Obama would stay more centered he be in the top slot, but that won't happen.
Old 02-04-2007 | 04:12 PM
Launching!

Never have I seen the people so divided by a guy that calls himself a uniter!
Old 02-04-2007 | 04:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

obama doesnt have a snowballs chance... no matter what he does. thats all media hype
Old 02-04-2007 | 05:54 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by z28C4maro82z
Wasn't it quiet funny that his brother was in Florida's office, and it just so came down to that state that decided he would get into office or not, hmmmmm.
It's always interesting to hear people say that.

Fact: The Democrats were in charge of that election! That's what is so funny!!
Old 02-04-2007 | 06:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by obsolete346
Polls mean that percent of people are unhappy with his desicisons.
Polls are worthless. Especially when they are given to less than 1/2 of 1% of the citizens. The polls in the voting booths are the only accurate ones, as proven in November 2004 when the pre-election polls were pretty much owned. History has proven them wrong time and time again. And I have studied them at A&M. If the average person knew exactly how these media polls are selectively given in most cases, they would understand what I'm talking about.
Old 02-04-2007 | 10:18 PM
Launching!

Yes, of course the "I'm more informed and I say so" proven with the old "cause I say so".