Nope.
Old 01-31-2007, 09:32 PM
CARTEK Racing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Things I Hate = Liberals
Old 01-31-2007, 09:44 PM
Tech Resident

When did this whole "Liberals must have no souls and hate our troops!" bullshit start?
Old 01-31-2007, 09:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

when people realized that liberals have no souls and hate our troops
Old 01-31-2007, 09:58 PM
Tech Resident

Originally Posted by Ping King
when people realized that liberals have no souls and hate our troops
Actually our souls are just very small , and the only person we hate is the idiot you elected to be president.
Old 01-31-2007, 10:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by WhiteKnightZ28
Actually our souls are just very small , and the only person we hate is the idiot you elected to be president.

No way, he's a genius....just look at some of the **** he says
Old 01-31-2007, 10:36 PM
TECH Resident

Im so tired of people bashing on our troops and our president... I would love to see any of u guys run our country better than he did, especially during all thats happened. Maybe there are some that could have done a bit better of a job, maybe there werent, no one knows, and unless ur that person who might have done better then stop runnin ur mouth... my .2
Old 02-01-2007, 12:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

I only see good things coming from this thread....
Old 02-01-2007, 06:45 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BirdmanLS1
Im so tired of people bashing on our troops and our president... I would love to see any of u guys run our country better than he did, especially during all thats happened. Maybe there are some that could have done a bit better of a job, maybe there werent, no one knows, and unless ur that person who might have done better then stop runnin ur mouth... my .2
You're only in company with 30% of the country. The rest of us realized he's a tool bag.

I'm must hate my self then, I was active duty and I'm a liberal. Just because you're a liberal doesn't mean you hate the military.

On a side note I recieved my discharge paper work yesterday. I'm now fully a civilian again.
Old 02-01-2007, 06:53 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by obsolete346
I was active duty and I'm a liberal.
Talk about a minority group, that is one for sure lol
Old 02-01-2007, 07:10 AM
TECH Regular

I think all the liberals who are so anti-war and like to protest, need to shut up and deal with the situation we are in right now and support our troops. I myself fall neither liberal or conservative.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by BirdmanLS1
I'm not a liberal, but I am an independent, and yeah, I could think of a number of people who could do a better job than him. Just give me someone who can make rational, logical decisions. And not to be so goddamn stubborn, or afraid of admitting mistakes.

Telling the head of FEMA "You're doing a great job Brownie" when a city is under 10' of water and no help has arrived 2 days later is a bit odd in my book.

FWIW, I wouldn't mind seeing Guliani in '08. The Southern Repubs would never let him win the nomination though.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:27 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by obsolete346
I was active duty and I'm a liberal.
What happened? Was the recruiter right next to a Starbucks?

"Can I have a Venti Latte, please!"

Recruiter: "Sure you can, june bug.. but first you need to sign this rebate form!"

Old 02-01-2007, 07:30 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Mr. B
What happened? Was the recruiter right next to a Starbucks?

"Can I have a Venti Latte, please!"

Recruiter: "Sure you can, june bug.. but first you need to sign this rebate form!"

Old 02-01-2007, 07:39 AM
11 Second Club

ahh yes i love the political conversations. nothing productive can come from them... the beauty of freedom of speech. i've heard too many of these arguments in the past year. i cant wait to go home and get my own squad and train them the way the army ment them to be trained. it seems to me everyone, including the military has gone way too soft in the past year and a half.
Old 02-01-2007, 08:05 AM
11 Second Club

Ahhh- the good ol' days.. me in Germany, circa 1981

When President Ronald Reagan put lot's of hardware and troops along the border and told the Russians "Mr Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"

Old 02-01-2007, 08:07 AM
Teching In

I tend to go more liberal than conservative...not all the time, and I don't blindly support anyone just on party (I love Guliani). However, I of course support the troops...always. Whining about how the last few years went doesn't solve anything. The thing that pisses me off is that the army has no choice but to become soft. Can't kill someone that is the enemy because you might end up in jail, even though you are in a time of war. Total BS. Also, I just wish with all our technology that we didn't have to use so many ground troops. Give some 15 year olds controls for drones, tell them it is a video game, and let them kill all those mf-ers from afar.
Old 02-01-2007, 09:42 AM
CARTEK Racing

Originally Posted by WhiteKnightZ28

Idiot hu?

Bush has a Bachelor from Yale University, and a Masters from Harvard University. Granted his family money played a part in his attendance of both school, but something tells me it would take a "bit" of intelegence to stay in them and not get kicked out for poor academic performance.

John Kerry, by the way, spend most of his collegic career on academic probation.

And whats college did you graduate from? Maybe you have no grounds to call Bush an "idiot"?

Your statement is perhaps one of the better examples of why the Secular Progressive left will never gain acceptance in the eyes of most Americans. Instead of arguing with facts, providing solutions to problems, and helping the less fortunate, liberals choose to slander, insult, and character assassinate conservatives. Stating "Bush is an idiot" is easy, but substantiating it with actual facts to his intellectual ability is much harder isn't it?

Last edited by WS6TransAm01; 02-01-2007 at 09:48 AM.
Old 02-01-2007, 09:49 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01
Idiot hu?

Bush has a Bachelor from Yale University, and a Masters from Harvard University. Granted his family money played a part in his attendance of both school, but something tells me it would take a "bit" of intelegence to stay in them and not get kicked out for poor academic performance.

John Kerry, by the way, spend most of his collegic career on academic probation.

And whats college did you graduate from? Maybe you have no grounds to call Bush an "idiot"?

Your statement is perhaps one of the better examples of why the Secular Progressive left will never gain acceptance in the eyes of most Americans. Instead of arguing with facts, providing solutions to problems, and helping the less fortunate, liberals choose to slander, insult, and character assassinate conservatives. Stating "Bush is an idiot" is easy, but substantiating it with actual facts to his intellectual ability is much harder isn't it?