Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Bull Run: Week 4 04-03-07

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 10:05 PM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Bull Run: Week 4 04-03-07

Another great episode, the cars dropping off like flies. I was 99% certain the Chevy would be gone, they cannot find directions to save their lives. But in the end the Lambo is gone. They took too much time off, can't drive and smoked the clutch. As they said they can't fix the car on the fly.

It was a lil funny when the BMW guys over heated the motor and they couldnt start it and they freaked the **** out

For the previews, I hope the T/A knocks the Olds out right quick, those meatballs are just bearly holding on.

Discuss!
Old 04-03-2007, 10:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my comments:

i'm still not sure on that lambo clutch...they were spinnin them tires making their exit.

the bimmer guys have no idea what the difference is between a flywheel and a steering wheel.

the mexicans can't navigate worth a damn and are lucky as hell.

i hope the olds guys drive off a cliff. i especially can't stand the brillohead meatball.

the lotus guys are going to end up killing eachother.
Old 04-04-2007, 06:13 AM
Internet Mechanic

I was ready for flying elbows in the Lotus, I dont think there is enough room to swing fists lol. I think the clutch is gone in the car, it stresses the clutch more when you pull from a higher gear then is optimal. My bud who smoked he clutch last year told me the same thing, crusing at highway speeds in 6th and it touches the gas and it revs out.
Old 04-04-2007, 07:46 AM
TECH Apprentice

thats what clutches o when they go, high gears go first. it kinda sucks for those guys though because they beat the hell out of that car and now it is trashed...oh well i guess he knew what he was getting into. ireally wish the guy would get behind the wheel of that ta, that girl cant drive worth a **** and she is too paranoid!
m3 guys = morons, he thought he seized the block but it was turning over. those guys suck, he condemned the car in about 10secs and claimed it dead. lol
Old 04-04-2007, 11:51 AM
Internet Mechanic

Another funny note when 04 F-150 Team, the drive made a comment on what it is to drive in a 4 banger with a Coffee can, BBWWWWAAAHHHHHh, bbbbbBBBBAAAWWWWWHhhhhh lol!
Old 04-04-2007, 03:06 PM
TECH Junkie

i laughed my *** of when the bmw guys thought they blew the motor...the look on the drivers face was priceless
Old 04-04-2007, 06:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

It really doesnt suprise me that the Lambo team got knocked out. Honestly i think the guy gave up. He finally realized what i was noticing 2 weeks ago. He is trashing the **** out of the car and they only get 200K in the end. Like he said you gotta at least offer 1/2 to your navigator, the navigator should take a bit less since it wasn't their car. Even then take taxes out of would you "would" win "if" you did and there isnt much left for them. Not to mention the fact they still have a while to go and its clear they will keep getting thrown in the challenges damaging their car more.

I do wonder what all these people were thinking taking some of these cars into this thing. I.E the lambo, lotus, mustang, charger, olds. Just doesnt seem like these guys fully thought out the game or what could happen to their car. IMO the F-150 and Trans Am are the 2 best vehicles to have in the race. Both decent on gas and comfort. The Trans Am has the power edge but they aren't so special and expensive to fix that your ganan cry over it.
Old 04-04-2007, 06:22 PM
TECH Regular

the father from the firebird on that show is a member on the ls1.com boards. i forgot his username but it's definately him. people were asking him to set them up with his daughter lol.
Old 04-04-2007, 07:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

good episode. lambo team just needed to go. The beamer team is barely on camera except for his burnout. Looking forward to next weeks episode.
Old 04-05-2007, 02:05 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

I got to agree with most of the posts here. Loving the show so far! The Beamer team had me rolling. I kept rewinding when the bmw stopped, and he thought it was toast! (Damn I love my DVR )

But the Charger is still my favorite team, even though I hope they were exaggerating about their gas mileage.

I think the lotus driver is kind of a dick, and flies of f the handle at any little thing.

Why does the chevy navigator even carry a map? He stops and asks every person he sees for directions! At least my wife would love him on long trips, if she got lost!
Old 04-05-2007, 02:35 PM
Internet Mechanic

A 440 is basically a pipe you pour water down, i.e. gasoline

I really hope the Lotus goes go fist for fist.
Old 04-06-2007, 07:07 AM
11 Second Club

pretty sweet so far. i dont feel sorry for the lambo guy one bit. if you beat the **** out of the poor car, dont cry about it. other than them hitting that possum or whatever it was they hit, everything else was caused by him.

im calling it as i see it as of now....its gonna come down to 3 teams...f-150...Charger...trans am. they are the one that seem to be playin the game the right way and getting it done. those are my predictions.
Old 04-06-2007, 07:29 AM
Internet Mechanic

I think it will be F-150, Honda, BMW.

I think the T/A is going to get tangled up in a challange and get booted, something is going to happen if they go between the Lotus guys and F150, they are going to figure something out.

Dumb *** guido's in the Olds are going to try to **** people over, I hope they go next and the Chevy stays on.
Old 04-06-2007, 07:56 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

The Chevy is just blessed! It's like they know it too! "We're just cruizin' waiting for someone else to drop out ese' "

I think it'll be F-150, Lotus, Trans-Am

I LOVE the charger, but the gas mileage will hurt them in the end.

Did it look like the BMW driver was crying during the preview for the next show! The part were they are arguing...
Old 04-06-2007, 08:19 AM
11 Second Club

the mexicans are the best. they are becoming the crowd favorite cause they are funny and pretty much harmless when it comes to this event...lol