Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Hampton Roads People. In Here...

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 11:46 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey what's goin on guys? i'm new in the area can anybody clue me in what kinda cool **** there is to do round here? like car shows or clubs or anthing along those lines?
Old 07-16-2007, 11:56 AM
Custm2500's #1 Fan

Originally Posted by blkdkz28
hey what's goin on guys? i'm new in the area can anybody clue me in what kinda cool **** there is to do round here? like car shows or clubs or anthing along those lines?

Bass Pro Shop on Sat evening/night is alway a good time. Jenro's in VA Beach off Independance Blvd is alright too... just here lately its been kinda falling off. No decent car "clubs" really IMO... but plenty of friends to hang out with, cruise a little with, and a spur-of-the-moment cook out seems to happen from time to time... Come on out to Bass Pro this saturday (weather permitting) and we'll check out that car of yours and give you a welcome!

Welcome to Hampton Roads!! The place where cops also double as **** troops...Also, Welcome to LS1Tech.com, best site on the 'net for anything LS1
Old 07-16-2007, 12:33 PM
On The Tree

sweet thanks man see you there
Old 07-16-2007, 01:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ill probably be out thiss weekend too if you want to follow me up there from jenros.
Old 07-16-2007, 02:34 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey sweet, another guy with a ragtop!!!!! U gotta come out this weekend so i can check it out. Hey Ben, its funny u mention spur of the moment BBQ, cause i was telling skylar today that i wanted to do something this coming weekend, and it would be cool if more of the local guys came over, i live right down the street from bass pro.
Old 07-16-2007, 02:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

Welcome man..... Im always out at Bass Pro.... when im in town (im always out for work latley)
If ya want to talk about LS1's..... I love it.. Im the one..
Ran almost every set-up under the sun...
There is quite a few of us that always hang out.

You single??
What brought ya to the area???
Im always doing cook-outs or know those who are..
Ill see ya out and about in the Durnago until my Beast id back up again...

Kyle
Old 07-16-2007, 03:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by gyrene2003
hey sweet, another guy with a ragtop!!!!! U gotta come out this weekend so i can check it out. Hey Ben, its funny u mention spur of the moment BBQ, cause i was telling skylar today that i wanted to do something this coming weekend, and it would be cool if more of the local guys came over, i live right down the street from bass pro.
happy birthday man.

what happened with this weekend? waited for a call from you...
Old 07-16-2007, 05:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NA$TY-TA
Welcome man..... Im always out at Bass Pro.... when im in town (im always out for work latley)

You single??

Kyle
what are you talking about???? the durango is the beast!!! Rear Entertainment System ???!!
Old 07-16-2007, 06:32 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 01CamaroZ28
ill probably be out thiss weekend too if you want to follow me up there from jenros.
hell ya what time you gonna be there?
Old 07-16-2007, 06:36 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by NA$TY-TA

You single??

Kyle
badass i finally found some car guys that aren't all about mustangs! anyway i'm a marine just got stationed out here on I&I duty. i came from san diego. I was lovin life out there perfect place for a vert nevr too hot or too cold. dude were you at that car show on the boardwalk? I think i remember your car
Old 07-17-2007, 10:10 AM
12 Second Club

thnx will, its the big 24 for me today, u guys can give all ur gifts to me this weekend guys. Will, u can call me too ya know buddy. Almost forgot u were alive cause u havent come to a meet since u got back from okinawa. we didnt do much this weekend, saterday some friends came down from my old Marine Corps. unit at quantico and sunday me and skylar painted the bumper of a guy on here.
Old 07-17-2007, 10:37 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by gyrene2003
thnx will, its the big 24 for me today, u guys can give all ur gifts to me this weekend guys. Will, u can call me too ya know buddy. Almost forgot u were alive cause u havent come to a meet since u got back from okinawa. we didnt do much this weekend, saterday some friends came down from my old Marine Corps. unit at quantico and sunday me and skylar painted the bumper of a guy on here.
lol yeah, thats true. sorry bout that.. ever since i got my bike, i been worrying about paying that off, trying not to spend too much money so i can pay it off faster. so most weekends have been just chillin at the house. also this month i got family in-town, so im usually going up north to see them. ill probably start going back out to BP either this weekend (if im not making a sales transaction) or bout 2 weekends from this upcoming one. also kinda bummed out about how crappy my car's paint is so many friggin rock chips and scratches everywhere, and my front end is completely torn up (including the hood).
Old 07-17-2007, 11:07 AM
TECH Senior Member

badass i finally found some car guys that aren't all about mustangs! anyway i'm a marine just got stationed out here on I&I duty. i came from san diego. I was lovin life out there perfect place for a vert nevr too hot or too cold. dude were you at that car show on the boardwalk? I think i remember your car

Yeah i was there.....
This is the Pic from it....

Sean
NVR KNO's Car was in front of me....

Ya got any Pics of your car???

Kyle
Old 07-17-2007, 11:17 AM
12 Second Club

kyle is shameless when it comes to pluggin his car. So yeah, being a vert guy myself, i would love to see ur whip man. how long u been in the corps.? I did 4 myself. U should definatly come out to bass pro this weekend, also fellas, again i am probably gonna be BBQ'n this weekend and it would be nice if ben wasent the only one who comes over, so let me know. Also, just puttin this out thier, THE 2007 RIDE FOR PRIDE CRUISE in northern Va. Its run by my old crew and i went last year and it was friggin sweet. Its on Sept. 8th in memory of 9/11. Let me know if ur intrested, ill get u details. ben and some other guys are rollin with me, but i would love to roll deep with f-bods up thier.
Old 07-17-2007, 12:11 PM
On The Tree

nah dude i don't have any pics cuz some crackhead broke into my car and stole my camera.They did absolutely no damage though. anyway man i been in three years and dealing with sailors everyday is making me crazy. YES i would like to go on the ride for pride cruise. I gotta get my exhaust straightened out first, right now it sounds like my grandpa's tow truck.
Old 07-17-2007, 12:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

hell ya what time you gonna be there?
probably sometime around 4.
Old 07-17-2007, 01:12 PM
12 Second Club

well, come on out this weekend and we will take a look at that exhaust bro. anybody else want to go on the cruise let me know.
Old 07-17-2007, 02:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

nah dude i don't have any pics cuz some crackhead broke into my car and stole my camera.They did absolutely no damage though. anyway man i been in three years and dealing with sailors everyday is making me crazy. YES i would like to go on the ride for pride cruise. I gotta get my exhaust straightened out first, right now it sounds like my grandpa's tow truck.

Damn man that sucks.....

As the others said i love to post pic's...

Next time were out ill bring my camera and snap some and host them on my site for those who want some pic's taken and Hosted.
I have a crap ton of bandwidth LOL
I guess your not working with the right Navy guy's.....

Its a whole different ball game working with SEAL's..

I wont be out man as i fly out for TX tomorrow to go back to Hood till Sat Morning and then i have a Wedding on sat Night.

Kyle
Old 07-17-2007, 03:35 PM
On The Tree

i'm in the airwing bro. it's a whole nother level of unprofessional idiots. don't get me wrong nothin against the navy but like you said i'm workin with the wrong ones. have fun in texas.

Dale
Old 07-17-2007, 08:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey guys. I met Phil and a few others at Jenro's last weekend to see what the hype is all about. They definitely have some folks that don't know when to stop when it comes to moding their ride. I was in my family sized import so I didn't take the ride up to BP.

My TB is still in Alabama and will be sent back FRI. I asked him to overnight it but we will see. I leave for a month on SUN so if I don't get it on SAT then it doesn't do me any good.

Quick Reply: Hampton Roads People. In Here...