Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Hampton Roads People. Over Here!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 06:51 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by grandsport1963
You act like you puting 5 to the wheels or somthing..

What the hell is your problem man.You need to calm down a little.I think Sean explaned to you about the video and you wont let it go.And as far as a Va Speed gang bang i just figured that if you were so sure of yourself you wouldnt mind putting something on it.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:15 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by twinturboz28
What the hell is your problem man.You need to calm down a little.I think Sean explaned to you about the video and you wont let it go.And as far as a Va Speed gang bang i just figured that if you were so sure of yourself you wouldnt mind putting something on it.
Calm down huh? I am not upset just standing up for me self just like anyone would.. I tell you what Ill be honest on the street i will not throw down money. To many other factors come into play there but at the track I Put some money down. I do not know how good my tree is but I do know one thing I will bang the **** out of some gears.. I will do any knida street run you want for fun though in the right place of course at the right time of day
Old 09-19-2007, 07:17 PM
Staging Lane

Wow has a month passed already?

I was thinking that Nvr's car made more power on the bottle than Kong's did NA Kong has more gear but it's a 9 inch so it takes a bit more to turn it than 12 bolt. Guess Kong knew what he was talking about when he stepped up to the plate for that challenge.

63 - They are waiting till right before Thanksgiving to release the video so they catch the Christmas shopping spree. I know Kong wants a copy under the tree.

99 - How's those Jesus Christ O2's doing? Put the exhaust back on they came back from the dead.

Saturday should be interesting, shame I can't keep up with all the fastness on here
TECH Enthusiast

I wonder how well you will bang the **** out of some gears when you try to launch on that 10bolt.... Especially with the 4.10s out back too.
Staging Lane

I was talking about nvr kno not you just to be clear
Old 09-19-2007, 07:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by I1ULUZ
Wow has a month passed already?

I was thinking that Nvr's car made more power on the bottle than Kong's did NA Kong has more gear but it's a 9 inch so it takes a bit more to turn it than 12 bolt. Guess Kong knew what he was talking about when he stepped up to the plate for that challenge.
I said I was putting more to the ground when I was told Kong was putting down only 424rwhp.... He admitted himself that he puts alot more then that down now.... He still hasnt told me the exact numbers though.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:25 PM
Staging Lane

10 bolt true that!! but like i said were not running at the track so 10bolt should be just fine for the street buddy!!! You know whats funny is you do not know me from hell or high water... But you think you have it all figured out!!
Old 09-19-2007, 07:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

^^^^ What? I sure dont know you.... Where did I say I had you figured out? Its simple logic that your 10bolt wont handle your power.... Theyre one of the weakest parts on our cars.... Not much brain power needed for that buddy.... Just reading up on the forums and previous experiences with previous fbodies.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:28 PM
Staging Lane

me and chris are the only slow cars at bps.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

^^^^ With the tune yours should make some nice power.... Enough to make a nice smoke show.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:32 PM
Staging Lane

I would guess that you might be in the 420 range just a guess.. Plus the fact that n2o is not the most consistent. Then lets add the fact that my car has a little diffrent tune on it now then before I would say we are in the ball park.. I am not scared to run the **** out of my car and if the ten bolt go's looks like a 12 is on the way.... not to mention that there is know where that I know of around here to get a good dig run in anyway so that makes 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th my best friends!!
Old 09-19-2007, 07:39 PM
TECH Junkie

there are plenty of places to go run from a dig....you just gotta know where to go

and i will say that 420 is low for your guess on his power...

and I1....the O2's are doing good.lol. I need to get under the car because something under there is getting wet, and the car doesnt like it. I took it thru the car wash, and it started missing for about a mile or so down the road, then it was fine. And today when I left work, it was raining and it started to miss, but then went away when I was on dry pavement... So i got some hunting to do... Only problem is I havent messed with anything down there So I dont know where to start
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by NVR KNO
^^^^ What? I sure dont know you.... Where did I say I had you figured out? Its simple logic that your 10bolt wont handle your power.... Theyre one of the weakest parts on our cars.... Not much brain power needed for that buddy.... Just reading up on the forums and previous experiences with previous fbodies.
Omg dude.. your not the smart on here... we all know about ten bolts!!! I am just trying to telll you.. You and you va speed buddys walk around in this thread like you know everything there is to know about fbodys it seems
TECH Enthusiast

Youre pretty close on my power.... Thats on the low side though. Like you said, N20 isnt consistent, so with the different bottle pressures, didnt have my bottle heater hooked up yet, the numbers varied. Anywhere from mid 4xxs to low 4xxs. Torque is a different story though.

I never said I would smoke you.... You and me would probably be a pretty good run from a low roll.... Your 382 should have alil more power under the curve then my pretty much stock 346.

No one ever said your were scared to run the **** out of your car either.... Youve gotten defensive over nothing. I know of quite a few places where we could go from a dig.... If youre out there this weekend, then we should work something out to get a few runs in.... If you want you can bring your camera too. Maybe you will be alil faster with the uploading then other people....
Old 09-19-2007, 07:40 PM
Staging Lane

I said I was putting more to the ground when I was told Kong was putting down only 424rwhp.... He admitted himself that he puts alot more then that down now.... He still hasnt told me the exact numbers though.
I've seen him run with very similar car and they were pretty well even. It would be a driver's race at the track. His car is doing what I would expect with his parts and tune.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:41 PM
Staging Lane

^^^^ With the tune yours should make some nice power.... Enough to make a nice smoke show.

LOL!!! come get some on sat I hope you like the way my smoke taste!!
Old 09-19-2007, 07:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Omg dude.. your not the smart on here... he all know about ten bolts!!! I am trying to telll you.. You and you va speed buddys walk around in this thread like you know everything there is to know about fbodys..
Please tell me where I am not smart.... Once again, I dont know everything there is to know about fbodies.... I am a fan of them and have owned a few too. I work on mine and others also. Im not the most knowledgable guy about them and dont have a problem admitting it either, but thats why I go on here if I have any questions.... What do you have against me?
Old 09-19-2007, 07:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

LOL!!! come get some on sat I hope you like the way my smoke taste!!
Wasnt talking to you.... I was talking to StangAddict.... Pretty high and mighty arent we?
Old 09-19-2007, 07:46 PM
Custm2500's #1 Fan

Gransport = kid....

I try not to talk too much **** because there's always someone out there faster, I think you just need to get your feelings hurt a couple times and you will turn the volume button down on all the noise.

-Sean, speaking of vids, who's got the ones from Sunday? I'd like to see whatever runs of mine they have. I think Chauncey's wife has a couple too.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by I1ULUZ
I've seen him run with very similar car and they were pretty well even. It would be a driver's race at the track. His car is doing what I would expect with his parts and tune.
Are you talking about the formula? I was talking with Mike after the race and was telling him I would like another run against him with a full bottle and for us start at a lower rpm where the nitrous is actually helping me.... No excuse though, he won fair. Either way his car moves out nicely, especially with what he has.

Quick Reply: Hampton Roads People. Over Here!