Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 08:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are these Fbodies auto or manual?
Old 09-19-2007, 09:10 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, when i get back from the sand box ben, im sure ur **** is gonna be alot faster, so ill do some work and me and u can do it all over again!
Old 09-19-2007, 09:12 PM
12 Second Club

Sean, u got all of my passes too? I dont have me and ben's last pass, my wife dropped the ball on that one! Ben looked like he was gonna choke my wife!
Old 09-19-2007, 09:55 PM
TECH Regular

Congratulations on the times again Darren. Wish I could've made it out there with you guys, sounds like everyone had a great time. Which gears were hitting the limiter...1-2, 2-3, or all of them? It may just need the shift points adjusted a bit. Its an easy fix (if that's what is causing it).

Last edited by bshell; 09-19-2007 at 10:19 PM.
Old 09-19-2007, 10:24 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by NVR KNO
Are these Fbodies auto or manual?
Both 6 spd cars. I've seen a H/C LT1 Auto's pullin the fronts on a stock 10 bolt. Then again I know one H/C LT1 making 420 run 11.xx's @120 with a stock 10 bolts. The auto was run at Richmond, 6spd at MIR.

Mike fixes that wheel stud he'll be good to go to run from a dig. I told him to bring over so we can put in up on the lift and get the new one in.
Old 09-19-2007, 10:46 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by I1ULUZ
I've seen a H/C LT1 Auto's pullin the fronts on a stock 10 bolt. Then again I know one H/C LT1 making 420 run 11.xx's @120 with a stock 10 bolts. The auto was run at Richmond, 6spd at MIR.
Old 09-20-2007, 06:13 AM
On The Tree

The black formula with heads and cam.... I dont know his name but Mike was telling me that they raced and their hp numbers were pretty much the same....
I believe you are talking about me.
Old 09-20-2007, 07:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JDM74
I believe you are talking about me.
I know who you are.... Im thinking of another guy.
Old 09-20-2007, 07:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Both 6 spd cars. I've seen a H/C LT1 Auto's pullin the fronts on a stock 10 bolt. Then again I know one H/C LT1 making 420 run 11.xx's @120 with a stock 10 bolts. The auto was run at Richmond, 6spd at MIR.

Mike fixes that wheel stud he'll be good to go to run from a dig. I told him to bring over so we can put in up on the lift and get the new one in.
You talking about GMRULZ with the white TA? If so, I saw him run before he sold it and that thing hauled ***....

I hope Mike is able to fix it before the rental....
Old 09-20-2007, 07:41 AM
12 Second Club

Doesnt have to be slower, just a lower rpm.... The one race where I edged him was when we were at 55mph and I was in 2nd gear. The other races were at 40mph in 1st gear.... Im so used to running NA that I have to get used to the concept that I need to lug the motor inorder to get the gain from the nitrous. He needs to get his stud fixed so he can put his DRs on so we can go from a dig. That will be fun!

The black formula with heads and cam.... I dont know his name but Mike was telling me that they raced and their hp numbers were pretty much the same....
You shouldn't have to lug a nitrous motor at all. It might work better with yours considering that you have a limited amount of bolt-ons. I was willing to go at whatever mph you wanted to give you the advantage. I have no problem playing the other person's game. I never went from 1st gear though. All of my runs were in second gear. I have been doing some testing of my own. The car runs considerably different with the big and littles on. So whoever that it is that wants to run me either on 664 or at the track rental better be prepared. Meaning full bottle, good tune, and no ******* excuses. I really don't take none of this **** too seriously. It just gets aggravating when it keeps getting talked about. Its just a race. All the bullshit between everybody will stop on the 19th of October. If anyone wants to race me then pm me and ad yourself to the list.
Old 09-20-2007, 07:56 AM
Custm2500's #1 Fan

I gotta tow rope... bring it beeotch LOL

Old 09-20-2007, 07:59 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by silver-mod-o
I gotta tow rope... bring it beeotch LOL

Its brought
Old 09-20-2007, 08:01 AM
On The Tree

hmm...
Old 09-20-2007, 08:06 AM
Staging Lane

I know who you are.... Im thinking of another guy.
The only other Formula is me . Mike and I haven't run the Fbody's. I don't see the need. We played when I had the wife's auto car (CAI and headers) out, from down low he would put a couple of cars on it but there was a point I could pull back up. But it's past our trap speed

19th should be interesting, I hear GMRulz has a grudge match, his C6 vs a kit car Slobra. The winner gets free lunch. Who all on here is going?
Old 09-20-2007, 08:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by KONG
You shouldn't have to lug a nitrous motor at all. It might work better with yours considering that you have a limited amount of bolt-ons. I was willing to go at whatever mph you wanted to give you the advantage. I have no problem playing the other person's game. I never went from 1st gear though. All of my runs were in second gear. I have been doing some testing of my own. The car runs considerably different with the big and littles on. So whoever that it is that wants to run me either on 664 or at the track rental better be prepared. Meaning full bottle, good tune, and no ******* excuses. I really don't take none of this **** too seriously. It just gets aggravating when it keeps getting talked about. Its just a race. All the bullshit between everybody will stop on the 19th of October. If anyone wants to race me then pm me and ad yourself to the list.
Im just going by our first race and seeing how different the outcome was. I know you were in 2nd each time we raced. Im sure the big and littles make a huge difference, being you have traction actually now. No excuses here though man.... Already said you won fair. Im not one to take **** seriously either, were not racing for money or anything....
Old 09-20-2007, 08:07 AM
Custm2500's #1 Fan

Originally Posted by onecamaro1
hmm...
you goin to the rental Chauncey??
Old 09-20-2007, 08:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

The only other Formula is me . Mike and I haven't run the Fbody's. I don't see the need. We played when I had the wife's auto car (CAI and headers) out, from down low he would put a couple of cars on it but there was a point I could pull back up. But it's past our trap speed

19th should be interesting, I hear GMRulz has a grudge match, his C6 vs a kit car Slobra. The winner gets free lunch. Who all on here is going?
I guess Im thinking of someone different then.... Sorry.
Old 09-20-2007, 08:15 AM
Staging Lane

Im so used to running NA that I have to get used to the concept that I need to lug the motor inorder to get the gain from the nitrous.

What window switch are you running? Where do you have it set at?

JDM has a black H/C Formula and their numbers are real close just like run I watched one day. I was toooooo far back to tell if one had a lead or not. Damn 198 HP

Saturday if anyone spots an older (not the latest body style) Silver Saleen with a blower on it at BPS let me know, I wouldn't mind talking with the owner. He was picking on me on the way home last week, BULLY!!!
Old 09-20-2007, 08:18 AM
TECH Enthusiast

MSD digital window switch. I have it set at 2900rpms to activate and 6krpms to deactivate... I coulda swore JDMs car was different then the one I was thinking about.... Im probably wrong though.... Is the silver saleen a vert?

What is it, 198hp for every 2 cylinders???
Old 09-20-2007, 08:22 AM
On The Tree

yeah, how do i get hooked up?

Quick Reply: Hampton Roads People. Over Here!