12 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by StangAddict
no it wont!
i hope you sling a rod.
Old 10-22-2007, 04:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I saw that Brown car at BPS on Sat...... didnt really like the color....
Old 10-22-2007, 04:20 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by steeltoe
i hope you sling a rod.
my car is done. i pick it up tomorrow!
Old 10-22-2007, 04:21 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by NA$TY-TA
I saw that Brown car at BPS on Sat...... didnt really like the color....
yea, it has line-x or something on the rear bumper. ghey!
Old 10-22-2007, 04:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Wont the line-x material make it heavier??? The opposite of what youre suppose to do....
Old 10-22-2007, 04:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by steeltoe
i hope you sling a rod.
Have you even tried to get your truck back yet??? I would worry about getting your truck back first....
Old 10-22-2007, 04:26 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by NVR KNO
Wont the line-x material make it heavier??? The opposite of what youre suppose to do....

exactly! lol
Old 10-22-2007, 04:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

my car is done. i pick it up tomorrow!
I see Brian was able to squeeze some more torque out....
Old 10-22-2007, 04:28 PM
Staging Lane

Have you even tried to get your truck back yet??? I would worry about getting your truck back first....
Frank is in process of having the truck removed from ATI...but pm him.
Old 10-22-2007, 04:29 PM
Staging Lane

I see Brian was able to squeeze some more torque out....
Yup!

...and that was a number he threw at me before he was done tuning and before the spray!
Old 10-22-2007, 04:41 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

His trucks been done for almost 2 months.
He owes me money for tax, shipping and gaskets. Doesnt wanna pay. Thinks I should eat the money on an engine I made no mark up on.
Some of his parts were stolen. I replaced them at no cost to him, because I thought it was the right thing to do.
It has a loaner blower on it. I told him to take the 500 bucks he owes me, and go get a blower and I'll bolt it on and we can be done.
In the mean time it sits in my lot, not being paid for, not being charged storage cause I'm a nice guy, but somehow I'm the bad guy.
It took us a while to get it done, but we waited almost 2 months before we got any money, again without charging storage, and now have waited another close to 2 months.
Frank said he has an attorney. The name and number we got from his mom, is for an attorney he has not retained.
We asked for an address to send a certified letter, and got none.
If anyone wants, I can post the original receipt that includes everything, including the charge for labor that was not a penny more than I quoted.
The engine was not a penny more. And no mark up either.
Only additional was for sales tax, shipping (I showed him the original shipping receipt) and gaskets, oil, spark plugs, oil filter.
Thats my side.
Tired of biting my tongue.........
Old 10-22-2007, 04:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey not disputing you Ed....
Old 10-22-2007, 04:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yup!

...and that was a number he threw at me before he was done tuning and before the spray!
You should see a nice torque jump with the spray.... Even with the 50 shot for now.... Id switch to the 100 pills just to see what she puts down!!

Has he dynoed it with the spray???
Old 10-22-2007, 05:03 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey not disputing you Ed....
Not saying that you are. Just 'splainin the situation. Its been ugly. We've tried to be reasonable. I know theres ugly **** bein spread about this.
We've tried numerous times to contact Frank, his attorney, that apparently really isnt, and his mom. All to no avail.
I would like this to be over too. We are well over 6 weeks since its been "done".
Old 10-22-2007, 05:21 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by I1ULUZ
Yea, early 04 Dually. The 60ft was killing me, my friend Chuck with a Dodge Shadow got it to do a 14.7@94, but I won't claim it if I didn't drive it then it didn't happen.

It's sort of a dodo brown LT1 Slomarow, stroker engine, blah, blah, blah, I want to say he was claiming 470'ish rwhp when he came up to us at BPS telling us how great his car was, just came across a little too full of himself to all of us standing around that night, got pissy cause I didn't hand out a list of my mods on the Formula. Said later I was an ******* for not talking about my car guess he failed to realize everyone there were good friends of mine. I forgot it was a mandatory thing to tell just anyone what I had done to it.

He was wise enough to take off his tag 8UR PONY, Shane with the Slobra wanted to race him for it. It would have been ugly, I think his best was a HIGH 12 I know it was way slower than the wife's C6 A6 was turning LS2 > LT1 stroker. Even with the excuse that the track was great, his MPH wasn't showing the HP that was claimed.

Hey i am just here to clear something up... Chris for one you really are a dick! You don't Even really know me and I don't appriociate your mouth! or your regular **** talk! And as for the times yeah i am having some issues i had the car tuned literally like 5 days before the track rental! Numbers were no where near where they clamied to be from the builder "Chris Engelberth" from Maryland He was claiming his setup was good for at least like 430ish hp and 460-470 tourque to the wheels. Well that didn't Happen, It fell short on the dyno, I was hoping i would pick up all that Hp/Tq in the tune because i was running in open loop & a million other things. very dissapointed i called the builder from the dyno shop and he then told me he only cleaned up the heads when i paid he $2k For cnc ported 374 casting lt1 heads that were supposed to flow in the low 300's.. Since that call he has refused to answer my calls! So yeah i got Fucked! and as for the being de-stroked it is a 383 eagle street/strip kit i paid for it myself from eagle and mailed it to him!
and the best run was a 12.67 at 114 with a 1.8 60'

NOt trying to be a ******* but i just wanted to clear this all up!!
Old 10-22-2007, 05:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Dont feel bad man.... My old roommate had a 383 LT1 stroker in his 95 z28. He went through 6 motors from the company he bought it from before they got it right.... Either the crank was fucked or the heads were shot. He took it to Jeff Creech once they got it right and was still only able to make low 400s hp and 46x tq.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:29 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by KONG
Yeah, the highest I seen him trap was 111. Even on one of my runs where I was impersonating John Force(pedal fest) I still pulled the **** out of him. I don't think he is a bad guy but he really did put his whole foot in his mouth. I found a whole lot of things missing on his car too. The 9inch was a 10bolt, the bottle disappeared into thin air, and the stroker was de-stroked. You shouldn't lie about your **** and then show up for a track rental.
Just to clear this up man, Think you are a kick *** guy, but i never remeber saying i actually bought a 9 inch yet, I changed my plans mid stream on doing the car and green95ta just put a gear in it for me and help me do all the supension and tires... As for the bottle.... who knows? didn't getting around to picking up the kit i planned on for the rental! but should be on the 16th ready to go
Old 10-22-2007, 05:38 PM
Staging Lane

You should see a nice torque jump with the spray.... Even with the 50 shot for now.... Id switch to the 100 pills just to see what she puts down!!

Has he dynoed it with the spray???

He has, but i wont know the numbers till tomorrow.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:57 PM
TECH Regular

Dont feel bad man.... My old roommate had a 383 LT1 stroker in his 95 z28. He went through 6 motors from the company he bought it from before they got it right.... Either the crank was fucked or the heads were shot. He took it to Jeff Creech once they got it right and was still only able to make low 400s hp and 46x tq.
yeah well i am hoping for a lil more than low 400's i am considing breaking the motor down this winter and doing the le3 setup... It seems like something along the line of that i wanted done, and payed to get done originally

Quick Reply: Hampton Roads People. Over Here!