Old 11-11-2007, 02:42 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default i hate donovan mcnabb

that is all for now
Old 11-11-2007, 02:49 PM
TECH Regular

sorry, when you fumble the ball on a crucial drive with 6 minutes left in the game and give the other team a short field you suck
Old 11-11-2007, 03:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

lol.

funny how everyone blames donovan for the paniced throws and dropping the ball when getting hit. yet i never hear anyone say one word about that **** pile of an offensive line that philly has.
i am not an eagles fan and i am not one of those people under the delusion that mcnabb is a great QB. i see him as a servicable QB if he jsut had more than 2.5-3 seconds to get rid of the ball. ell, half the time he isn't even done a 5 step drop before he has to start moving around or out of the pocket to buy time.

BTW, the Steelers won.
Old 11-11-2007, 04:15 PM
TECH Regular

he is washed up.. there is pressure coming, tuck the ball and take the sack... either way, eagles won so ill take it
Old 11-11-2007, 04:22 PM
9 Second Club

pittsburgh>philly
although they did not play a good game but still a win
Old 11-12-2007, 01:47 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by bgblockelcamino
pittsburgh>philly
although they did not play a good game but still a win
pittsburgh is gay and faglike
Old 11-12-2007, 08:07 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hmmm...im gonna try to be as nice as i possibly can cause this is a touchy subject. ITS NOT MCNABBs fault!!

its not his fault the wide receivers cant get open....hence why he holds the ball too long
its not his fault the TE cant catch a freakin ball....hence why his completion rating isnt great
its not his fault the coach calls the bone head plays that he calls....hence why he throws a 6-7 yard out route when they need 15 to get the first
its not his fault the offensive line cant protect lick....hence why he gets clobbered 65% of the time.

Mcnabb had his Best year when he had a #1 receiver (T.O.)....they were virtually unstoppable that year....now imagine what he would have done through out his career if he had that dominant receiver there. unfortunetly we will never know but to put the sole blame on Mcnabb is rediculous at best. its not the guys fault. yeah he got tired in the SuperBowl...yeah they made it to 4 straight NCF championships and lost...but there are 59 other players on that team that did the same thing.
Mcnabb has his bad moments and im aware of that but to put all the blame on him isnt fare. that stretch of 6-7 years we had of complete dominance would have never happened if it wasnt for him....hes been a pro-bowl QB most of his career.
Give the guy a break allready..hes coming off knee surgery thats usually career ending and hes out there (came back early by the way) bustin his hump....he cant do it by himself. do you honestly think the team would be in better situation right now with Kolb under center??? please, dont kid yourself.

Last edited by TNTramair; 11-12-2007 at 12:48 PM.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

I bet it's his fault when they win...
Old 11-12-2007, 09:09 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by PAGregSS
I bet it's his fault when they win...
aint it the truth...
Old 11-12-2007, 09:51 AM
JS
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Donovan had a bad injury,u dont come back from that in 10 games
He is doing okay at best but he wont be back next yr

The Eagles have to pay him 12 million and they are cheap,they will try and trade him to Minn. or Chi for something.Will they get a good draft pick or players?Who knows but I dont think u will see him in Eagle green after this yr.

The bottom line is the Eagles fron office didnt and doesnt wanna win a Superbowl..
They are cheap,look at the NE Pats and what they spend to win,its commitment to excellence and the Eagles front office doesnt have it..

I am a die hard Eagles fan but I hate the big shots running the team,sure they are making money but at some point u need to spend some of it to get to the promiseland and these tie and suiters are not really football guys...

GO PATS....
Old 11-12-2007, 11:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

It would have been awesome if after the game last night, Payton Manning had said "I know I threw 6 interceptions, but to quote the great Donovan McNabb, it's not my fault!"
Old 11-12-2007, 12:11 PM
12 Second Club

coaching???? no one blames them?
Old 11-12-2007, 12:43 PM
11 Second Club

everyone in Philly knows D mac wont be back in Eagle green....and its a shame. this city is notorious for this **** and its sad. The media blows everything up and blames it on 1 thing/person and the city runs with it. Spend the ****** money and get the people in here that compliment your stars or you waste the better years of their career and wonder after its all over what might have been.
ive loved the Eagles about as long as i could walk...i wont stop loving them...but it hurts to know the kind of talent we have had over the years and never amounted to anything.
if Mcnabb indeed leaves philly next year i hope its to a better program and he gets a ring...he deserves it.
Old 11-12-2007, 01:59 PM
JS
10 Second Club

I agree...
Old 11-12-2007, 03:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

I dislike Andy more so, not that I'm much a fan of D myself.
Old 11-12-2007, 03:38 PM
JS
10 Second Club

I like Donovan,look at what has done 4 Champ/1 Superbowl apperance they shouldve actually won the bowl,they choked in the 1st half....But Donovans better yrs IMO have passed him by,I say start all over again and SPEND SO MONEY ON PLAYERS...
Old 11-12-2007, 03:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

look around the league and check out some of the never was and never will be clowns that are starters around the NFL. is McNabb the best or anywhere near it? No Is he the worst available option? Hell No!
Old 11-12-2007, 08:34 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by JS
I like Donovan,look at what has done 4 Champ/1 Superbowl apperance they shouldve actually won the bowl,they choked in the 1st half....But Donovans better yrs IMO have passed him by,I say start all over again and SPEND SO MONEY ON PLAYERS...
i agree and sure its not all macs fault but i think his time has come and prolly gone. although it is prolly foolish, i hold hope every season no matter how bad they do. he does try his best with what he is working with but i dont think its enough anymore
Old 11-12-2007, 08:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

he still coudl serve a purpose for another season. since the eagles are obviously not going anywhere this year they can use donovan as a tool to build a future. get someone young in there and let him learn teh system behind the experienced QB that donovan is. no need to make major changes to the system, it has ben proven to work enough times when the players on teh field get all fancy and actually execute.
the two things that absolutely have to fix no matter who is taking the snap are the offensive and defensive lines. the eagles lines are so hit or miss it is truely pathetic. they are like lightning, never strike the same place twice.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:33 PM
12 Second Club

I've said it before and I'll say it again. THE EAGLES WILL NEVER WIN A SUPER BOWL WITH ANDY REID AS COACH!. He;s a great talent guy but his play calling is atrocious. How many times with 3rd and 2 do they pass the ball? We have a short yardage pound 'em guy in Tony Hunt and he sees no playing time.

I'm by no means a huge McNabb fan but give the guy a break, he's been sacked over 30 times this year(if I remember correctly). However there's NO excuse overthrowing a guy by 10 yards are throwing ground ***** that only Chase Utley can get when you have time to throw it.