Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Can anyone transport a car?? DE to NY

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2007, 12:42 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Can anyone transport a car?? DE to NY

I am trying to go through lsx transport but at this point its been 2 weeks and no dice

I have a standing order with them but if anyone else can pick this car up quicker, I basically need it here yesterday

Its in Marydel DE zip 19964 and needs to come to North Collins NY (near Buffalo) zip 14111

Its about 460 miles

anyone??

I have cash in hand, the car is a 98 Formula, its running and paid for and good to go...................
Old 12-29-2007, 01:27 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 98LS1Formula
I am trying to go through lsx transport but at this point its been 2 weeks and no dice

I have a standing order with them but if anyone else can pick this car up quicker, I basically need it here yesterday

Its in Marydel DE zip 19964 and needs to come to North Collins NY (near Buffalo) zip 14111

Its about 460 miles

anyone??

I have cash in hand, the car is a 98 Formula, its running and paid for and good to go...................

PM me with how much they were goin to charge you... i may be able to do it for the right price...
Old 12-29-2007, 07:59 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hope you dont have do dogsled it the last 20 miles I`ve seen the snow that happens up there...JK,JK
Old 12-29-2007, 08:12 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Frans96SS
PM me with how much they were goin to charge you... i may be able to do it for the right price...

thinking the same thnig.. marydel is not that far.. send me a pm

I've got a open trailer.
Old 12-29-2007, 11:01 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by mikep2002
Hope you dont have do dogsled it the last 20 miles I`ve seen the snow that happens up there...JK,JK
theres no snow on the ground here right now : )
thats why I want to get it done asap
Old 12-29-2007, 11:11 AM
10 Second Club

I need some details what kind of car? does it run? earliest I could do it would be next weekend since I'm working today

looks like 860 miles for me round trip
Old 12-29-2007, 11:13 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Moose
I need some details what kind of car? does it run? earliest I could do it would be next weekend since I'm working today

its a running 98 Firebird Formula

So far you have the soonest ETA on the pickup............
Old 01-05-2008, 12:19 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Moose

Thanks to Mike for doing this for me, awesome service and a great guy!!
Old 01-06-2008, 07:18 AM
10 Second Club

Tim..

what a adventure.

after leaving your house and heading back into pa towards the indian reservation I decided to pull over and sleep.. Well parked next to a tractor trailer on a small snowy little parking lot.. Backed the roll back in, it was a little slippery but got there. I decided, I better test to make sure the truck would get out.. Truck did not budge. So after 20 minutes of digging I figured out that it was a sheet of ice, and the tires were just warm enough to melt the ice and put the trck down a inch.. I lowered the body on the rollback and pushed it out with that..

I'm awake again,, so I contiue to drive for another hour. final found a nice little school and pull in there.. got 3 hours off and on agian sleep.

I drive to the other car,and about 30 minutes away from it on the pa turnpike I decide to pulloff and get a coffee. I lock the truck up and take the key with me.. Come out, and the key that gave me will not unlock the doors to the truck.. surpise to myself I didn't flip out and smash the window.. i searched the buildings, found a coat hanger and got the vent window open after about 15 minutes.

Got the SS loaded up and started headed home, got to 95 and there was bad accident there with mulitple cars, added another hour.

overall, 22 1/2 hours in the rollback..

Honestly it was a fun trip. made a little extra money for are cruise coming up. I'll email you the pics that I took once i get the loaded to ther computer.

did you figure out the tick?
Old 01-06-2008, 11:26 AM
11 Second Club

Thumbs up

wow man, lots of hassles and headaches, sounds like if I had made the trip
: P

Glad it was a safe one and nothing major!

Had I know you planned on crashing out I have a spare bedroom here thats always open to whoever...............

I just wasnt thinking, I was really under the weather and had been asleep up until 10 or 15 mins of you getting here, still dont feel 100% yet

I havent figured out the tick yet, its weird sometimes its there sometimes its not, Ryan hadnt driven the car really in the last 18 months maybe something got sticky, I am hoping when it warms up a nice synthetic oil change will quiet it down

The low oil light pops on and off also even though the level is fine so I am thinking the sensor is on its way out

All in all I am very happy with it, its a very pretty and rare car

Its in my barn now until spring time, by summer I hope to have heads/cam done to it

I would love to see some pics of the trip

Glad in the end it all worked out and you were left with some spare money

Old 01-06-2008, 09:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Roadtrips are always fun but they always bring problems... Guess thats the fun of it.