Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

lol, I just had some pussy **** pull a gun on me instead of fight me

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2011, 12:06 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking lol, I just had some ***** **** pull a gun on me instead of fight me

Well I went to the movies tonight to go see Driving Angry and during the movie these ***** would not shut their dick lickers so I turned around and told them to shut the **** up. Well the chick started bitching and her little man, lol, got all Billy Bad ***... I told him that I would gladly beat his *** but after the movie, lol... A few min later they got up and left, but their friends stayed behind.

Well I get outside and stated walking to my truck and out of my peripheral vision I see the guy coming up on me so I turned around and told him make the first move, that way it was me protecting myself

Then his bitch gets in my face slapping at the gums in Spanish, and saying why'd you call me a ****, lol...

So I told the bitch to get out of my face and told the guy that I was hungry so let go, lol... Well he lifts up his shirt and shows me his gun, lol... I was like, dude... I'm from Liberty City in Miami, you're not showing me ****... you think you're the first to pull a gun on me... or something like that, lol... Well I told the guy not to be a *****, give his girl the gun and fight me, but he was like I don't fight I shoot... Then I was like... yeah most pussies do, lol... Then his girl cusses me out in Spanish and drags him to their car, lol... All the while their friend sat there and watched, lol... I mean come on... 2 on 1... why do you still need a gun with 2 on 1

Well that made my night, I haven't had any excitement in a while, lol, but I would have still like to have fought, lol... ehhh... ******* pussies

DM

Last edited by Whistler; 03-01-2011 at 01:33 AM.
Old 02-28-2011, 12:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

How was the movie, aside from them talking...
Old 02-28-2011, 12:24 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by SpeedFreak123
How was the movie, aside from them talking...
Like most 3D, it wasn't necessary, but the movie itself was fun

DM
Old 02-28-2011, 12:32 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Heard the movie was absolute **** with people walking out.
Old 02-28-2011, 12:53 AM
Banned

I thought there would be more to it, but it was fun none the less...

DM
Old 02-28-2011, 07:05 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Mentor, ya got to be carefull these days bro, not like the old days when you could bare knuckle it like men, all these kids think it's OK to carry and don't have a clue what it's all about.
Old 02-28-2011, 07:15 AM
Staging Lane

Kids these days, and nothing worse than a guys woman trying to fight you . You get a high five for not slapping that bitch in the mouth
Old 02-28-2011, 08:02 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Would have been funny if you called the police after that, being that careless he is probably illegally carrying.
Old 02-28-2011, 08:26 AM
Staging Lane

Even if he was Legally carrying according to Florida Law if you show a fire arm in a fight to gain the upper edge it is Illegal. So it was a violation of Florida Law either way.
Old 02-28-2011, 08:37 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 212 Likes on 174 Posts

No offense to the OP because I totally understand your reasoning behind being angry. But it sounds like you might be the type to instigate trouble, just judging by your post.
Old 02-28-2011, 08:52 AM
12 Second Club

annivss i was thinking the same thing...
Old 02-28-2011, 09:24 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what movie theather was this?
Old 02-28-2011, 11:19 AM
Banned

Received 53 Likes on 46 Posts

This happened somewhere recently. The people making noise left, when the guy complaining left the movie theater they had gathered 20+ people to beat his *** down.

http://conservativenation.net/2010/1...-media-silent/

Last edited by Jays_SSZ28; 02-28-2011 at 11:55 AM.
Old 02-28-2011, 12:15 PM
12 Second Club

This is the 2nd thread by DM making my opinion of him fall
Old 02-28-2011, 12:41 PM
FormerVendor

too bad it didn't go off in his pants huh?
Old 02-28-2011, 12:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by toadzq8
Mentor, ya got to be carefull these days bro, not like the old days when you could bare knuckle it like men, all these kids think it's OK to carry and don't have a clue what it's all about.
That's the sad part, he wasn't a kid.

DM

Originally Posted by Pillion88
Kids these days, and nothing worse than a guys woman trying to fight you . You get a high five for not slapping that bitch in the mouth
lol, RIGHT! I was in a fight before where the guys chick got in my face and he took the advantage and try to sucker punch me, lol...

But no, I don't hit chicks, even when I was in a relationship where I was the one being abused.

DM

Originally Posted by camar0corey
Would have been funny if you called the police after that, being that careless he is probably illegally carrying.
No... I don't call the cops Bro, I just handle my on business. Funny thing is, my Brother is a cop in Ft. Lauderdale, lol...

DM

Originally Posted by johns777
Even if he was Legally carrying according to Florida Law if you show a fire arm in a fight to gain the upper edge it is Illegal. So it was a violation of Florida Law either way.
Yep! It's been a while since I've carried my Glock30, some rules have changed,but I sure a lot have stayed the same. Looks like it's about time to get my new .45 and CCW

DM

Originally Posted by AnnivSS
No offense to the OP because I totally understand your reasoning behind being angry. But it sounds like you might be the type to instigate trouble, just judging by your post.
Not at all...! I sat through almost an hour of them talking back and forth with each other and their friends that were like 6 set to their side... I had enough and the people around us had enough because I hear their comments as well.

My Ex taught me to bight my tongue, but I can only take so much then you WILL hear what I've got to say and like it, or do something about it!

I don't go out of my way to start ****, but if you are giving me grief, I will take your ****!

DM

Originally Posted by 92slowmaro
annivss i was thinking the same thing...
See above

DM

Originally Posted by my bandit
what movie theather was this?
Regency 24 @ the 10pm show.

DM

Originally Posted by Jays_SSZ28
This happened somewhere recently. The people making noise left, when the guy complaining left the movie theater they had gathered 20+ people to beat his *** down.

http://conservativenation.net/2010/1...-media-silent/

I've got no problem getting my *** kicked, that all comes with the enjoyment of liking to fight, but **** I hate pussies!

lol... SP FTW!!

DM

Originally Posted by FBodyPerformer
This is the 2nd thread by DM making my opinion of him fall
Well that's Okay, I'm not asking you to like me

This is MY life, if you don't like it, you can get the hell out of my way! I'm not here to make ANYONE happy unless I so chose! But I do stand by those that I call friends and if you're on the other end of that equation, then that becomes your problem, not mine... and many chose against the latter.

DM
Old 02-28-2011, 12:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Erik@Lashway
too bad it didn't go off in his pants huh?
lol, I was thinking the same when he pulled it... He had his finger on the trigger and pulling up on it from out of the inside of his belt

DM
Old 02-28-2011, 12:56 PM
Staging Lane

I have told a few asswipes to shut the fuckup at the movies and they shutup .But im 6'4 240 and i would not care how many of them there are .Just waiting for one to make my day and get in my face.If you pay to see a movie last thing you want to hear is some punks running there mouths these rude *** people need put in there place ..
Old 02-28-2011, 12:59 PM
Staging Lane

You tell em devil ..Cause if they want to chat they need to go to a coffee shop..
Old 02-28-2011, 12:59 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by lt1srule
I have told a few asswipes to shut the fuckup at the movies and they shutup .But im 6'4 240 and i would not care how many of them there are .Just waiting for one to make my day and get in my face.If you pay to see a movie last thing you want to hear is some punks running there mouths these rude *** people need put in there place ..
*******'A Bro! and then when you tell them to shut their dick licker, they get all pissed at you for not being polite about it... WTF!

Why in the **** should I ask please when it s you being the rude ****!

lol, we I move to O-Town for Med school, we need to hang bro!

DM

Quick Reply: lol, I just had some pussy **** pull a gun on me instead of fight me