Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

another senseless death

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 10:45 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default another senseless death

here is a link to 2 wanted felons in the murder of a friend. Things really are getting out of hand around the world these days. anyone ever see or know these guys please contact the cops, and can be anonomous... these guys got in a fight with Aaron, beat him til blood was pouring from his head, loaded him in a car and dumped him in the woods nearby, and burned the body to hide evidence.. I know its a long shot, but im sure these fools skipped town local...
http://www2.highlandstoday.com/news/...ase-ar-414983/
Old 06-12-2012, 11:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Scum.

These turds need to be shot.
Old 06-13-2012, 12:50 AM
TECH Apprentice

suspects still at large, btw i thought one guy was really familiar and was an inmate at my institution until april. hope i dont find these **** bags.. thanks for the thoughts, sad part is ppl seen it, one claims to have video footage, and NO ONE stepped up to stop it or call the cops, he still might be alive now..
Old 06-13-2012, 01:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

That's a bad deal man, sorry for your loss, I've lost a few friends from school. Worst one yet is my old partner in science class who shot himself after being bullied. You probably will never get over it, I haven't and won't for a long time... If ever.
Old 06-13-2012, 10:21 AM
TECH Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I was reading this story yesterday he was also a friend of one of my friends. it's hard to imagine what goes through some people's heads to be able to do something like this
Old 06-13-2012, 10:48 AM
Launching!

Sorry for your loss man, thats horrible. Truly makes me sick to read. People thse days are turning to garbage.. They will get whats comming to them
Old 06-13-2012, 12:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

thanks guys, now they are releasing info saying someone let them borrow a truck, loaded up and motionless, stiff body, went and got a can of gas, drove to woods and came back 30 mins later w/ no body in truck. No arrests have been made even for the two named ppl who "helped". complete bullshit...
Old 06-14-2012, 12:19 AM
TECH Apprentice

yup, UPDATE: THEY WERE APPREHENDED IN ORLANDO 6/13/12!!!! Now let's pray the justice system doesnt drop the ball on this one!!
Old 06-14-2012, 09:34 AM
Staging Lane

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I hope they have a fare trial and get maximum sentences !!
Old 06-15-2012, 10:16 PM
Teching In

Sounds similar to this story. My sister dated this guy when I was in high school. He had a lot of demons but was harmless to a fault.

http://www2.tbo.com/news/brandon/201...ayi-ar-211045/
Old 06-18-2012, 11:06 AM
TECH Apprentice

similar.. pretty much he got in a fight, one punch knocked him out and instead of just leaving him alone or taking him out of the house, multiple ppl kicked and punched him until blood was coming out of his head, then drug him outside and left him. later, some girls tried to reivive him, found blood all over him and ground and never called for help. someone loaned a truck for them to move him and someone else recommended they get gas and burn him when they dumped him in the woods. Aaron was a nice guy and even if he started the fight, the end result should have never got near that part. One of the two arrested just was released from the prison i work at in april.

Quick Reply: another senseless death