Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Any Miami F-Bodiers?

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2012, 11:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im sure there's alot more that just the people who have wrote on here, but they don't wanna be seen when my lil clunkers done ill be calling out!!

as mater of a fact any body wanna run!!! this comming week i got something coming out this next weekend if everything goes right. hit this page up back yard builders here jaja !!!
Old 10-28-2012, 12:47 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by lsxTAlemy
i feel im one of them but i have an excuse tho, i cant get my trans right im dieing to get this thing out lol

the best way to get this up and going is having lost of car beef lmao

just have some one call every body out and ull see people jumping in....
Lmao I'm pretty much stock so I wouldnt have much luck with that. Pretty sure you got the most modded car on here so you can call people out and back it up lol.
Old 10-28-2012, 12:48 PM
TECH Resident

im sure there's alot more that just the people who have wrote on here, but they don't wanna be seen when my lil clunkers done ill be calling out!!

as mater of a fact any body wanna run!!! this comming week i got something coming out this next weekend if everything goes right. hit this page up back yard builders here jaja !!!
I'd be down to run anyone whos more or less stock like me so its actually a race. Or we can just get together and go embarass some ricers
Old 10-28-2012, 01:05 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by badformulaLS1
I'd be down to run anyone whos more or less stock like me so its actually a race. Or we can just get together and go embarass some ricers
lol i might have some ricers interested
Old 10-28-2012, 04:39 PM
Staging Lane

This is now getting more interesting. I think you and I would be a good race badformula. we have pretty much the exact same mods. also, i think I'll be going out to Fudds on monday night.
Old 10-28-2012, 06:15 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Endrance
This is now getting more interesting. I think you and I would be a good race badformula. we have pretty much the exact same mods. also, i think I'll be going out to Fudds on monday night.
You'd have to wait till Im back in Kendall again which won't be for at least a couple weeks but I'd be down. Not sure if you're cool with a couple street runs or if you wana go to countyline. As long as you can shift good you should win since I got a lame auto lol. It'll be a fun race.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:46 PM
Staging Lane

You'd have to wait till Im back in Kendall again which won't be for at least a couple weeks but I'd be down. Not sure if you're cool with a couple street runs or if you wana go to countyline. As long as you can shift good you should win since I got a lame auto lol. It'll be a fun race.
I DO not approve of street racing . I HAVE never done that EVER a bunch of times. I DO not know of some good places to do it either. And maybe if you're ever at countyline we could run there too lol.
Old 10-29-2012, 07:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

im just messing around, but hey guys all u need is 100 150 shot to keep up or beat me. my cars not all that it has some simple mods cam and self ported heads!!

okee is a good safe place to mash the cars. u just have to do it north of sunoco where there's alot less traffic and long spreads between intersections!!

street racing is alot more interesting.
Old 10-29-2012, 08:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

guys gotta hit me up when its going down, lol ill show in with my bicycle if i had too.
if u guys need any help let me know. i do almost anything i built my car, did the notrous everything. small fees but will have a good time.
Old 10-29-2012, 10:13 AM
TECH Resident

guys gotta hit me up when its going down, lol ill show in with my bicycle if i had too.
if u guys need any help let me know. i do almost anything i built my car, did the notrous everything. small fees but will have a good time.
I'll probably take you up on that eventually. I wana get some long tubes on next but I'm broke and it sucks If you helped me with that install whenever I can get the headers do you have a hand held tuner or would I have to take it somewhere for the header tune? I really don't wana take it to a shop to get charged a shitload of money for a tune just for headers. If I can pull some money out of my *** after new years I wana get some suspension stuff and an LS6 intake on too.

@Endrance, lol I'll hit you up in a few weeks and we can plan something out.
Old 10-29-2012, 10:40 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I'll probably take you up on that eventually. I wana get some long tubes on next but I'm broke and it sucks If you helped me with that install whenever I can get the headers do you have a hand held tuner or would I have to take it somewhere for the header tune? I really don't wana take it to a shop to get charged a shitload of money for a tune just for headers. If I can pull some money out of my *** after new years I wana get some suspension stuff and an LS6 intake on too.

@Endrance, lol I'll hit you up in a few weeks and we can plan something out.
in reality u don't need a tune right away. u should run it with out a tune for a while if i were u, cuz me and my brother have wasted a tone on tuning. changing things and tuning over and over it gets old. just gather all u can and then get tune that way u see a good difference in the car when u tune.

ur m6 correct?
Old 10-29-2012, 11:42 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

in reality u don't need a tune right away. u should run it with out a tune for a while if i were u, cuz me and my brother have wasted a tone on tuning. changing things and tuning over and over it gets old. just gather all u can and then get tune that way u see a good difference in the car when u tune.

ur m6 correct?
Who do you guys tune with? Im not even going to bother throwing money at tuning my bolt on setup, im just gonna wait till im H/C for tuning.
Old 10-29-2012, 11:58 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by adamantium
Who do you guys tune with? Im not even going to bother throwing money at tuning my bolt on setup, im just gonna wait till im H/C for tuning.
i gave Endrance his info to me hes the best down here. i know a couple people that have tuned with him and hes good best of all reasonable pricing. dose dyno tuning and street tuning. i know this fbody from up north that tunes with him hes on the bumper at county line so he knows what hes doing. ON STOCK BOTTOM END let me know when ur ready for tuning and ill give u his number. grate guy i call him all the time with issues and he always points me in the right direction...

i tuned bolt on all motor street tune, then tuned again for 100 shot and the last time i tuned was on 150hit. were my trans fell apart got some cash and decided to gut the car cam and self ported my heads. did everything in may back yard now have to get another nos kit. cuz the one i was using was my brothers, and then ill be ready to really talk some **** lmao
Old 10-29-2012, 12:48 PM
TECH Resident

ur m6 correct?
A4 Will the car run good though without a tune? I was under the impression that a tune was a necessity after long tubes. I guess not though.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

A4 Will the car run good though without a tune? I was under the impression that a tune was a necessity after long tubes. I guess not though.
it is if u look at it really good, but the cost can be packed up really fast. when u see the difference it makes in the car, but then u want to tune every time u do something new to see what u can squeeze out of it lol, but id say with just a stall converter over the headers ull look at that a4 really differently. wakes the car up nasty cuts ur 60 foot down alot. my car full bolt on predator tune went 2.0 60 and dropping a stall in it got me down to the 1.8 haven't trouble hooking with 275 dr. best mod for the a 4 is the stall. im running th350 now with 3.90 gear!! deadly but not high way friendly
Old 10-29-2012, 02:22 PM
TECH Resident

it is if u look at it really good, but the cost can be packed up really fast. when u see the difference it makes in the car, but then u want to tune every time u do something new to see what u can squeeze out of it lol, but id say with just a stall converter over the headers ull look at that a4 really differently. wakes the car up nasty cuts ur 60 foot down alot. my car full bolt on predator tune went 2.0 60 and dropping a stall in it got me down to the 1.8 haven't trouble hooking with 275 dr. best mod for the a 4 is the stall. im running th350 now with 3.90 gear!! deadly but not high way friendly
Yeah I've heard stalled autos are tons of fun but I'd still prefer to actually be in control of the shifting. I'd like to do a stall but again, broke college kid. The stall in addition to install, and having the trans gone through and stuff will cost way too much for me right now. Just wana do some other bolt ons and suspension with this car and in a few years an 02 M6 T/A is the number one thing on my list and thats the car I'm gona turn in to a complete beast.
Old 10-29-2012, 05:45 PM
TECH Resident

How's everyone liking this weather?
I've only had my car since July and I didn't know how much of a difference nice cool weather makes compared to when its 80-90+ outside like it usually is. My car feels awesome and its loving the cool temp. 80%ish throttle feels like WOT felt a few days ago when it was hot and humid. Its pretty cool.
Old 10-29-2012, 06:08 PM
Teching In

going to Fudd's tonight in my C5, anyone else coming out?
Old 10-29-2012, 07:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah I've heard stalled autos are tons of fun but I'd still prefer to actually be in control of the shifting. I'd like to do a stall but again, broke college kid. The stall in addition to install, and having the trans gone through and stuff will cost way too much for me right now. Just wana do some other bolt ons and suspension with this car and in a few years an 02 M6 T/A is the number one thing on my list and thats the car I'm gona turn in to a complete beast.
they are remember tho mos of the big boys are auto its for a reason 6 speed are more for a street car than autos very few people can shif extreamly good i dont think anyone can shft faster that a comp
Old 10-29-2012, 07:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

How's everyone liking this weather?
I've only had my car since July and I didn't know how much of a difference nice cool weather makes compared to when its 80-90+ outside like it usually is. My car feels awesome and its loving the cool temp. 80%ish throttle feels like WOT felt a few days ago when it was hot and humid. Its pretty cool.
feels awesome!! dangerous for forced indiction/nitrous tho. i wanna coustom make a cold air in mine and see how it feels. mine suffers from heat soke fro the aluminum intake

Quick Reply: Any Miami F-Bodiers?