Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Any Miami F-Bodiers?

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 07:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Pusha_J
going to Fudd's tonight in my C5, anyone else coming out?
nice night have fun !
Old 10-29-2012, 08:54 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by lsxTAlemy
they are remember tho mos of the big boys are auto its for a reason 6 speed are more for a street car than autos very few people can shif extreamly good i dont think anyone can shft faster that a comp
I know but I'm not planning to have a 9+ sec car. My end goal would be low 11s, maybe high 10s which is perfectly reasonable for a 6 speed. I just want a beast that I can embrass some Porches and Lambos with on the street and run some legit times at the track mabey once a month. Still years away from that though so I don't wana get too ahead of myself and get all excited about it now lol. Looking for around 350whp and some good suspension and thats it with the Formula I have now.
Old 10-29-2012, 10:25 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Pusha_J
going to Fudd's tonight in my C5, anyone else coming out?
had to go to a funeral tonight. hopefully will be out there next monday, but im pretty sure I'll be at countyline this friday if the weather stays this nice.
Old 10-30-2012, 07:37 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Endrance
had to go to a funeral tonight. hopefully will be out there next monday, but im pretty sure I'll be at countyline this friday if the weather stays this nice.
let me know if ur going for sure should have my brothers car running by then. hope to have the timing twister so we can hit it with some bottle.
Old 10-30-2012, 07:50 AM
TECH Resident

let me know if ur going for sure should have my brothers car running by then. hope to have the timing twister so we can hit it with some bottle.
How much power are you expecting from your car with the n2o? I haven't been in a fast car since I was a toddler and I wana feel myself slammed against the seat again lol.
Old 10-30-2012, 07:55 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by badformulaLS1
I know but I'm not planning to have a 9+ sec car. My end goal would be low 11s, maybe high 10s which is perfectly reasonable for a 6 speed. I just want a beast that I can embrass some Porches and Lambos with on the street and run some legit times at the track mabey once a month. Still years away from that though so I don't wana get too ahead of myself and get all excited about it now lol. Looking for around 350whp and some good suspension and thats it with the Formula I have now.
lol i feel u man budget i did my car on a budget too it wasn't easy but hay i pulled it threw. u know if u add some header and 150shot u'll be in love with the car. not much money and u'll be cooking most of the rice that gets next to ya. mach1s cobras u name it and u got em if u don't it would be a close race. of course there's gonna be a couple faster that u, but ur not gonna be just the lil bolt on car if u know what i mean.

i smoked the crap out of a 3rd gen rx7 3 rotor t88 turbo the whole 9 the guy would look at my car like it was a piece of **** till i got him to race. we did a 40 roll leaving county line and i pulled like 3 buses on him. he got next to me to tell me that that was his street car that i was abusing on him lmao.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:51 AM
TECH Resident

lol i feel u man budget i did my car on a budget too it wasn't easy but hay i pulled it threw. u know if u add some header and 150shot u'll be in love with the car. not much money and u'll be cooking most of the rice that gets next to ya. mach1s cobras u name it and u got em if u don't it would be a close race. of course there's gonna be a couple faster that u, but ur not gonna be just the lil bolt on car if u know what i mean.

i smoked the crap out of a 3rd gen rx7 3 rotor t88 turbo the whole 9 the guy would look at my car like it was a piece of **** till i got him to race. we did a 40 roll leaving county line and i pulled like 3 buses on him. he got next to me to tell me that that was his street car that i was abusing on him lmao.
Lmao it's so funny when they start giving excuses. But yeah I'm on a super tight budget right now. Full exhaust, intake, a good tune, and suspension and I'm good for a while. Once I get bored of that I'll throw on a 100 shot and be set till I graduate college and get another f-body.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:16 AM
Staging Lane

I'm not a big fan of nitrous. Too unstable for my taste. Gotta do that H/C swap.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm not a big fan of nitrous. Too unstable for my taste. Gotta do that H/C swap.
very true i say nitrous is for gear heads that love being in the engine by li8ke me but 100 150 hits are pretty consistent once go over that then yea
Old 10-30-2012, 12:20 PM
TECH Resident

Maybe if I find a couple grand on the floor I'll do h/c lol.
Old 10-30-2012, 02:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

How much power are you expecting from your car with the n2o? I haven't been in a fast car since I was a toddler and I wana feel myself slammed against the seat again lol.
well i have two cars coming out mine and my brothers im looking to get 450 n/a its a long shot but hay can dream lol maybe 430 and on the juice close to 600 torque

my brothers should be 400 420 and about 550 on the juice these are all estimates
Old 10-30-2012, 02:09 PM
Staging Lane

Maybe if I find a couple grand on the floor I'll do h/c lol.
Time and patience broski. Time and patience, but I definitely feel you on the ridiculous price tag.
Old 10-30-2012, 04:17 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i gave Endrance his info to me hes the best down here. i know a couple people that have tuned with him and hes good best of all reasonable pricing. dose dyno tuning and street tuning. i know this fbody from up north that tunes with him hes on the bumper at county line so he knows what hes doing. ON STOCK BOTTOM END let me know when ur ready for tuning and ill give u his number. grate guy i call him all the time with issues and he always points me in the right direction...

i tuned bolt on all motor street tune, then tuned again for 100 shot and the last time i tuned was on 150hit. were my trans fell apart got some cash and decided to gut the car cam and self ported my heads. did everything in may back yard now have to get another nos kit. cuz the one i was using was my brothers, and then ill be ready to really talk some **** lmao
I have a tuner im just curious who you and your bro used, alot of shops suck dick around here.
Old 10-30-2012, 04:30 PM
TECH Resident

i gave Endrance his info to me hes the best down here. i know a couple people that have tuned with him and hes good best of all reasonable pricing. dose dyno tuning and street tuning. i know this fbody from up north that tunes with him hes on the bumper at county line so he knows what hes doing. ON STOCK BOTTOM END let me know when ur ready for tuning and ill give u his number. grate guy i call him all the time with issues and he always points me in the right direction...

i tuned bolt on all motor street tune, then tuned again for 100 shot and the last time i tuned was on 150hit. were my trans fell apart got some cash and decided to gut the car cam and self ported my heads. did everything in may back yard now have to get another nos kit. cuz the one i was using was my brothers, and then ill be ready to really talk some **** lmao
How much do you think he would he charge for a tune after headers and intake?
Old 10-30-2012, 08:44 PM
TECH Resident

Theres a meet at five guys in east Boca on Monday. Anyone down to go?
Old 10-30-2012, 09:18 PM
Teching In

nah, too far
Old 10-30-2012, 10:19 PM
Staging Lane

just got the official word. i will definitely be at countyline this friday.
Old 10-31-2012, 07:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by adamantium
I have a tuner im just curious who you and your bro used, alot of shops suck dick around here.
he tunes on his own. he doesn't work for any shops, he uses world wides dyno sometimes and another ford shops dyno too. other than that i don't know. i have always had him come to my house and street tune. i don't like the whole dyno thing its just a tuning tool. u get happy with some nice numbers and don't put the right time at the track it gets frustrating.

he used to do a lot of tuning for gm express a long time ago. when gm express was gm express...

How much do you think he would he charge for a tune after headers and intake?
well i don't like to give out some one else pricing, but id like to say from the experience iv had with him around 100 150
Old 10-31-2012, 07:33 AM
TECH Enthusiast

just got the official word. i will definitely be at countyline this friday.
hope we can make it out man for real. if i don't get back on here for any reason lookout for a white formula primer hood on prostars that will be us. hopefully have the trans in today and giving it a test start with the new racetronics pump and trans...
Old 10-31-2012, 10:11 AM
TECH Resident

he tunes on his own. he doesn't work for any shops, he uses world wides dyno sometimes and another ford shops dyno too. other than that i don't know. i have always had him come to my house and street tune. i don't like the whole dyno thing its just a tuning tool. u get happy with some nice numbers and don't put the right time at the track it gets frustrating.

he used to do a lot of tuning for gm express a long time ago. when gm express was gm express...

well i don't like to give out some one else pricing, but id like to say from the experience iv had with him around 100 150
Damn thats a lot cheaper than any shop I've heard of. I know Lashway is awesome but they wanted to charge me 300 bucks just to install a cat-back. I don't even wana know how expensive a tune would be from them or any install that requires more than an hour tops worth of labor. I'm sure all the other popular shops around here are close to that expensive. I'll probably be wanting to go to your tuner sometime after the new year.

Quick Reply: Any Miami F-Bodiers?