Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

FREE tune assessments at Lashway Motorsports of Pompano Beach!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 10:54 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FREE tune assessments at Lashway Motorsports of Pompano Beach!

We've gotten a few phone calls as of late from folks who aren't 100% satisfied with their current tunes. We've invited them to come in and allow us to examine the calibration, and determine whether or not there is room for improvement. Sometimes there is, and sometimes there isn't - but either way it is always nice to have an un-bias PROFESSIONAL opinion on your vehicles performance level.

We are offering any LSx (or other performance GM engine platform) owner the opportunity to bring their vehicle by for a FREE tune assessment.

The process is quick and simple. We use our HP Tuners software to access your tune and review different tables and settings, making sure that the vehicle is performing optimally. We may or may not make suggestions based on our findings, and can offer suggestions to increase the performance output. This review is absolutely free of charge, and so is the information we give you.

If you want to throw the car on our chassis dyno for a more detailed review (AFR metering, HP/TQ output read out), there will be a dyno fee of $75. This pays for the machine, and our time to secure your vehicle ensuring safe and accurate testing.

We will run this special through the end of the year, just call and make an appointment and we'll get you in!

Should you have any questions or concerns, let us know.

Thanks
-Lashway Motorsports
Old 10-12-2012, 03:14 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1,747 Likes on 1,304 Posts

Does this include emailing tunes if we have access to downloading it?
Old 10-12-2012, 04:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

what about if the tune needed correcting .... possibly strong correcting .... i have an 01 z28 6 speed full bolt on car nothing else ... was told by my last tuner my injectors are maxed 100% he cant keep my check engine light off last i checked it was telling me no voltage from my o2's .... and im getting roughly 200 miles to a full tank of gas out of my car .... when before my longtubes were installed i was getting about 325 to 350 combined driving highway and city and 450 all highway and that was with a decent amount of aggressive driving .... i would def be willing to take the trip to you guys just to have my car right ... its annoying to have a decent amount of money wrapped up into my car and its not what it should be
Old 10-12-2012, 05:54 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by ddnspider
Does this include emailing tunes if we have access to downloading it?
Sure does. We'd be happy to evaluate your mail order tune and offer assistance. If you wish to make changes, a fee will apply.

Originally Posted by 1986irocz28
what about if the tune needed correcting .... possibly strong correcting .... i have an 01 z28 6 speed full bolt on car nothing else ... was told by my last tuner my injectors are maxed 100% he cant keep my check engine light off last i checked it was telling me no voltage from my o2's .... and im getting roughly 200 miles to a full tank of gas out of my car .... when before my longtubes were installed i was getting about 325 to 350 combined driving highway and city and 450 all highway and that was with a decent amount of aggressive driving .... i would def be willing to take the trip to you guys just to have my car right ... its annoying to have a decent amount of money wrapped up into my car and its not what it should be
You're the 10th person this month to call or come in with similar problems. We usually are able to offer a remedy, or at least some suggestions.

I suggest you PM me and we can discuss your options. We're here to help. No reason why you should have a car that doesn't run well...

Erik@Lashway
Old 10-12-2012, 07:01 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1,747 Likes on 1,304 Posts

Do I sent it to an email?
Old 10-14-2012, 04:04 PM
FormerVendor

PM coming...
Old 10-18-2012, 07:26 PM
Restricted User

This is a great deal
Old 11-05-2012, 09:25 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by sully28
This is a great deal
+1, I need to get my T/A down there and see why the numbers are so low. Masport tuned the car 4-5yrs ago from previous owner and when i took her to thunderautosports dyno she only put down 395/350tq. Erik can you p.m me how much +/- to have the tune tweaked out?

Quick Reply: FREE tune assessments at Lashway Motorsports of Pompano Beach!