Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Anyone From Pensacola post up with Pics!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2005, 09:23 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Anyone From Pensacola post up with Pics!!

hey post some pics of your guy's cars. im looking to buy a TA if anyones anyone, you know how it goes.
Old 01-04-2005, 04:38 PM
Staging Lane

Sorry,no pictures as of yet but would like to get together and either cruise or find a place to just hang out. I have a 2002 White Firehawk stock but looking to get the GMMG chambered exhaust. Does anyone have one in this area so I can hear it
Old 01-04-2005, 09:23 PM
TECH Regular

No pics here at work, but will try an get some tomorrow when I get home. We are new here in P-Cola and looking for other LS1er's in the area. Always up for a cruise! Just fired up the Hawk yesterday with a TSP 233/239 and AS S2 Heads. Heading to Futral at the end of the month for a dyno tune. Ghost, would love to see the White Hawk! What a beautiful color for the Hawk!!! Anyone else in the P-Cola area?
Old 01-05-2005, 09:15 AM
Staging Lane

Would like to get together someday and hang out. Maybe hit Hooters on Penscola beach.
Old 01-05-2005, 08:32 PM
12 Second Club

yeah man that sounds good. im looking at a TA on auto trader for 8,700 its a '98 100k on the clock. its in gainsville im gunna try and get down there sometime this weekend or next week sometime. ill pm you guys to hang out some time my names andrew.
Old 01-08-2005, 07:31 AM
TECH Apprentice

Default Pensacolian Here

Hey guys, I've been looking for some F-body guys in P-cola for a while now. We should set up a get together sometime. The usual car shows (Bealle's and Burger King) have a couple of F-bodys sometimes but nothing regular.

If the weather clears up tonight I might go to Bealle's but it looks pretty nasty right now. I have a 98 Black T/A. The name's Luke
Old 01-08-2005, 09:28 AM
TECH Regular

Sounds good,

The wife and I will be there if the weather holds up. We are new here also. We will be there with the Pewter WS6 and the Black FRC. The Hawk needs too much tuning to drive right now. What time do people start showing up at BK? Would love to meet some F-body owners in the area.

Ben
Old 01-08-2005, 11:00 AM
TECH Apprentice

Default BK and Bealle's

People show up at BK around 6 or so and it usually ends about 8-9 depending on how many cars are there. Some nice old muscle cars there.

Bealle's is more of a younger import crowd but there are some domestics there as well, I haven't met anyone nice enough to talk to me, though. I go there cause it's always fun to beat up some rice. (Be careful, several fast, boosted cars though). Bealle's usually starts around 10:30-11 and goes till whenever. I'd love to see the set-up on your ws-6.

Burger King= Domestic and calm, no races
Bealle's= Crazy rice, plenty of races.

Luke
Old 01-08-2005, 11:17 AM
Staging Lane

I would like to meet everyone and hang out, but cant till sometime around march. I will keep looking at this thread and see whats been going on. See you all later and by the way my name is Scott
Old 01-08-2005, 11:57 AM
On The Tree

Hey Andrew Did You Go To Escambia?
Old 01-08-2005, 12:52 PM
12 Second Club

nah man im in the navy. im looking at a '99 TA in mobile, al so soon ill see yall haha peace
Old 01-09-2005, 06:11 PM
On The Tree

Ben The Same Ben That Had That Red Trans Am
Old 01-09-2005, 09:07 PM
12 Second Club

no this guys name is tyler. its a white TA. have fun this weekend or what? weather was ok, i guess when do you think it will start warming up???
Old 01-10-2005, 02:38 AM
TECH Apprentice

Start warming up? Beginning of January and in the 70's how much warmer do want? Weather wasn't perfect but it was a pretty good night Saturday.

Ben, it was nice to meet you and your wife, actually the only two f-body owners I've met so far that were willing to talk. It only took your lopey cam and duals to get the rest of them to play nice. You car is an amazing machine. Hopefully we'll see each other around town more. I'll pm ya with my number if you want to set-up a crusie sometime. And let us all know what that tune does with your wife's FireHawk. Can't wait to hear some 400+, all engine, numbers. Later

Last edited by 98BirdLS1; 01-10-2005 at 02:39 AM. Reason: error
Old 01-10-2005, 08:55 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 98BirdLS1
Start warming up? Beginning of January and in the 70's how much warmer do want? Weather wasn't perfect but it was a pretty good night Saturday.

Ben, it was nice to meet you and your wife, actually the only two f-body owners I've met so far that were willing to talk. It only took your lopey cam and duals to get the rest of them to play nice. You car is an amazing machine. Hopefully we'll see each other around town more. I'll pm ya with my number if you want to set-up a crusie sometime. And let us all know what that tune does with your wife's FireHawk. Can't wait to hear some 400+, all engine, numbers. Later
Luke,

It was great meeting you and Kyle. We were just about to leave before you showed up. I'm not sure if that is a normal Sat. night, because it sucked. I hope it was dead because of the clouds and previous rain that day. I want to start going out there more often, but I need to see if the number of cars pics up to make it worth while. Once we get the Hawk running right, the wife and I may have to go check out Bealls. It looks like the F-body guys will be heading to Hooters this Thursday on the beach. Raegan and I may head out there to see how it is. Maybe we can meet up head out together if your interested in going. Shoot me a pm with your number so we can chat.

Ben
Old 01-10-2005, 10:02 PM
Staging Lane

Wish I was there to join you folks but currently overseas in OIF. Looking forward in meeting everyone and just hang out. I keep checking this thread to see what's been going on. I will see everyone soon.
Old 01-10-2005, 10:15 PM
On The Tree

What Time Did You Guys Get There Me And My Gf Got There And There Were 2 Camaros I Didnt See Either Of You Guys But Didnt Stay Long Cuz It Was Kind A Cold. Looking Forward To Meeting You Guys.

Thomas
Old 01-13-2005, 09:45 PM
12 Second Club

hey man im going to look at that trans am i was talking about in mobile, tomorrow. can any of you guys run a car fax or VIN check for me. also do you know where i can get an LS6 intake for cheap and also where are the late model GM junk yards at for our cars? thanks a lot
Old 01-15-2005, 12:28 AM
On The Tree

Theres A Junk Yard In Calera, Alabama. Billy Grahams The Name Of It I Think. And I Believe Theres Another In Mississippi But Not Real Sure. Thats All I Know Of. So Whats Up With The T/a Is It Stock?? Is It An Auto?? Let Us Know.

Are You Guys Going Out To Bk Or Bealls If So What Time?

Thomas
Old 01-15-2005, 01:11 PM
12 Second Club

Default clutch chatter

well i went to meet the guy in daphne, AL and it was a real awsome looking car. It had black ZO6 rims 18 in the back and 17 up front, it was a 6 speed with a spec. 3 clutch ceramac coated headers and an X pipe dump at axle. real nice. he would put the stock rims on it and sell it to me for 9,700. but when i drove it it had real bad "clutch chatter" i mean bad like it would rattle the whole car. it used to be an automatic but he converted it to a 6 speed it was a 98 nice car but not for me. i need to find something soon!! if you guys know anything hit me up.

Andrew

Quick Reply: Anyone From Pensacola post up with Pics!!