Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Orlando Area Hangout/Street Racing

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2005, 07:45 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Orlando Area Hangout/Street Racing

Were do the Orlando F-body guys hangout at on FRI/Sat nights. I just moved from Houston TX, I know every fri/sat nights we used to hang out and shoot the **** and get a couple of races going for some cash. If any of you guys can let me know it would be great because its getting alittle boring here.
Is anyone going to Bradeneton at the end of this month.
Old 01-03-2005, 10:28 PM
10 & 11 Second Club

On Fri-Sat night the hangout is at Hwy50+ Orange Av in downtown Orlando. On Wed night lots of cars Fbodys, stangs and ricers meet at Publix- McDonalds parking lot near UCF at Alafaya+ University Blvd.
MCO used to meet at the Hooters in Casslebery 1st Sat of the month, and we did the Winghouse on 436+I4 on the 3rd Sat then it moved to Winghouse on OBT+Lee Rd 3rd Sat. All 3 of those are done now .
I deffinately will be in Bradenton for the World Street Nats Jan 28-30, Hopefully the Hardcore guys will run 7s there.
Old 01-03-2005, 10:39 PM
Teching In

Thanks alot caveman i will try to make it this saturday and see whats going on ill be in a Black Z28. Ill also be at Bradenton i have a fealing there will be a LS1 going in the 7s.
Old 01-03-2005, 10:54 PM
10 & 11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Bronopain
Thanks alot caveman i will try to make it this saturday and see whats going on ill be in a Black Z28. Ill also be at Bradenton i have a fealing there will be a LS1 going in the 7s.
Cool, nobody usually gets downtown until 10 or 11pm but it goes until 2 or 3, my 02 is a Silver ramair.
Old 01-03-2005, 11:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Dude, if you're going to the corner (50 and Orange Ave), I'd plan on showing up at around midnite or so. And bring a friend because the guys there aren't the most social.
Old 01-04-2005, 08:06 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 5POINT7
And bring a friend because the guys there aren't the most social.
Funny, but true
Old 01-04-2005, 08:16 PM
BADA BING BADA BOOM!!!!!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dude, if you're going to the corner (50 and Orange Ave), I'd plan on showing up at around midnite or so. And bring a friend because the guys there aren't the most social.
Don't worry they're all a bunch of pussies!
Old 01-04-2005, 09:02 PM
Teching In

Im not sure what you mean buy there pussies, But im going alone because i dont know anyone out in orlando yet. Hoping to meet some cool dudes.
Old 01-04-2005, 09:31 PM
BADA BING BADA BOOM!!!!!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I mean most of them all act like they are hardcore badasses and talk **** but in reality it's far form the truth. I hangout there from time to time. I might be there this Friday, just look for the car in my sig.
Old 01-04-2005, 11:16 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Richie Carbone
I mean most of them all act like they are hardcore badasses and talk **** but in reality it's far form the truth. I hangout there from time to time. I might be there this Friday, just look for the car in my sig.
Well i hope there cars are as fast as the **** thats coming out of there mouths.. Well your car looks just like mine except mines a hardtop 02/m6. Whats the best night to go out Caveman said its Saturdays.
Old 01-05-2005, 10:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Hoping to meet some cool dudes.
I thought the same thing...didn't happen. Those guys like to hangout in cliques and think they're too good for anyone. I went there b/c I wanted to get a little race action, but they're so secretive and don't want anyone other than Fuelslut's coming out to there race spots. Don't want new competition I guess.

You'll see what I mean when you go.

There's a guy named "Turbo Tom" with a NBM T/A that's pretty cool, and also this tall goofy looking guy w/ curly hair that's gotta black LT1 T/A. Those guys are pretty down to earth. Good luck.
Old 01-05-2005, 10:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Whats the best night to go out Caveman said its Saturdays.
Yep, Saturday nights around midnight.
Old 01-05-2005, 12:32 PM
11 Second Club

I thought the same thing...didn't happen. Those guys like to hangout in cliques and think they're too good for anyone. I went there b/c I wanted to get a little race action, but they're so secretive and don't want anyone other than Fuelslut's coming out to there race spots. Don't want new competition I guess.

You'll see what I mean when you go.

There's a guy named "Turbo Tom" with a NBM T/A that's pretty cool, and also this tall goofy looking guy w/ curly hair that's gotta black LT1 T/A. Those guys are pretty down to earth. Good luck.

uuhhhh sure man thats how some of them are..

but do to some new street racing laws taking effect we are more carefull as to who we race out at our spots, i know not all of them can stay a secret but when rice starts to show up thats when the police start to show up.

if your looking for a race while your out there, you can find one!
Old 01-05-2005, 02:41 PM
Teching In

Well as long as there not a bunch of DICKS that like to start fights i think it will be ok, Because i have bein to some places that all they have is RICE and all they want to do is atract the wrong attention by playing LOUD *** music and doing supid *** ****.
Old 01-05-2005, 04:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

The club I'm in meets in Daytona on thursday nights around 10. We usually have 10-20 cars (mostly LS1s and GTs), and we're all pretty friendly and welcoming of any newcomers. PM me if you want directions.
Old 01-05-2005, 04:42 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by toastychicken
The club I'm in meets in Daytona on thursday nights around 10. We usually have 10-20 cars (mostly LS1s and GTs), and we're all pretty friendly and welcoming of any newcomers. PM me if you want directions.
I'am not sure if i can make to daytona on a thursday, But if you guys get together on the weekends it would better for me since im over in orlando.
Old 01-05-2005, 08:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Some f-body guys go over to Sonic Drive-In on Tues nights up by UCF. I've been there before and learned a lot from those guys. Very cool, easy to approach and will answer any questions you have. No racing afterwards, but it's still a pretty cool hangout. That's at like 8p or so.
Old 01-05-2005, 10:08 PM

Anything in the Melbourne area? Got a slow *** truck because I lost intrest in it and don't want to waste anymore time trying to make an ext cab fast, but the project I'm working on back home will be nasty. I'm going to try and have it ready for the Thunder Shootout this year if not sooner.
Old 01-06-2005, 10:10 PM
12 Second Club

Wish I would have known about this action when was down there in June of 04', we asked alot of people down there and nobody knew nothing!!!!
Old 01-06-2005, 11:43 PM
10 & 11 Second Club

Well as long as there not a bunch of DICKS that like to start fights i think it will be ok, Because i have bein to some places that all they have is RICE and all they want to do is atract the wrong attention by playing LOUD *** music and doing supid *** ****.
Well thats my friend Richie talking, I`ve never seen a fight there. Some of the guys do have their own clicks there, but most of the guys go to the track alot and are cool. The american cars hangout on the north side of 50, imports hangout across the street at a sub shop and lots of bikes are across from them on Orange.

Quick Reply: Orlando Area Hangout/Street Racing