Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

1994 z28 hotcam and headwork car

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 03:42 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1994 z28 hotcam and headwork car

1994 z28 t-top with fresh paint. has tan cloth interior. car has 71,500 miles on it. brand new water pump just installed. has an auto tranny with a 3000 stall and was just flushed not even 1000 miles ago. brand new tires all the way around.
mods:
-hotcam kit
-heads ported and valve job
-longtube headers
-cai with 52mm tb
-delteq ignition system
-3.73 gears
-mad z28 tune

bad:
the dash is very cracked up and needs to be replaced, and the drivers side seat has a nasty tear in it and needs to either be replaced or redone. will do trades for first gen firebird 67-68 not in need of total restoration. also let me know what you have i am pretty open. feel free to email me at anarchy_30@yahoo.com or call daniel at 904-403-0287
$7800 obo
Attached Thumbnails 1994 z28 hotcam and headwork car-img_0048.jpg   1994 z28 hotcam and headwork car-img_0049.jpg   1994 z28 hotcam and headwork car-img_0053.jpg   1994 z28 hotcam and headwork car-img_0054.jpg  
Old 07-12-2006, 06:01 PM
On The Tree

buyer beware is all i have to say. i got screwed over pretty damn good by this guy.
Old 07-12-2006, 07:56 PM
11 Second Club

ohhh you did, and what might that be with?!?!? this is my first time back on this website in about 6-7 months since i got the car. stfu you newbed

ohhhh now i know who you are, you bought my old rx7 with a chevy 350 from me! how did you get screwed on that deal? i sold that sucker for $2000 less than i paid for it. i only had that car for 3 months and did absolutly nothing to it. dont be mad because you thought it was a sleeper and it wasnt. i told you that sucker was loud as ****. you only asked me one time about the car once you bought it and that was the last that i heard from you. Thats not my fault if you can't talk to me about the car I would have worked something out with you.

Last edited by 68birdls1; 07-12-2006 at 08:10 PM.
Old 07-12-2006, 08:35 PM
On The Tree

you listed it as having a 260/260 .555/.555 lift cam, it did not, someone overtightened the rockers and wiped 3 lobes.
you listed it as having a victor jr intake manifold, it did not, it was a Torker 2.
you listed it as having Dart iron eagle heads, they were stock castings.
you listed it as having a 750 Holley, its was a 650.
you listed it as having a posi rear, it didnt.

i blame myself partially for not knowing what to look for on the heads and manifold, being in a rush and tired from a 3 hour trip there and thinking people still had integrity, but you blatantly lied in all your posts and responses to me regarding the car, so i pin the rest of the blame on you. i've since then come to terms with getting fucked over, but for the time being, id like to just point out to everyone what a worthless deadbeat seller you are.
Old 07-13-2006, 07:18 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Sneakin Deacon
you listed it as having a 260/260 .555/.555 lift cam, it did not, someone overtightened the rockers and wiped 3 lobes.
you listed it as having a victor jr intake manifold, it did not, it was a Torker 2.
you listed it as having Dart iron eagle heads, they were stock castings.
you listed it as having a 750 Holley, its was a 650.
you listed it as having a posi rear, it didnt.

i blame myself partially for not knowing what to look for on the heads and manifold, being in a rush and tired from a 3 hour trip there and thinking people still had integrity, but you blatantly lied in all your posts and responses to me regarding the car, so i pin the rest of the blame on you. i've since then come to terms with getting fucked over, but for the time being, id like to just point out to everyone what a worthless deadbeat seller you are.
Damn...
Old 07-13-2006, 07:52 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<--------- Slowly leaves this thread.........
Old 07-13-2006, 09:45 AM
11 Second Club

first off you dumb ***, i told you what the guy that i bought the car from told me! i bought the car, had it shipped from oregon drove it for like 2-3 months and got rid of it! i told you every little thing that i knew about the car and it is not my fault for never doing anything to the car and telling you what i knew. and thanks for being a complete immature ******** and ruining this thread for me. you know, i dont see how ******* like you are even allowed to post. you say that i did you so wrong, then why is it that in almost a year you never contacted me saying that all this **** went wrong? you never once emailed, me on here or on my yahoo account. you had my phone number and yet not once after i watched you drive away with the car did you ever car!! so explain to me how this is all my fault? its your own damn fault for being a big ***** and not calling me! so except responsibility for not calling me and telling me all of this **** and FOAD!!!!
Old 07-13-2006, 11:24 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 68birdls1
first off you dumb ***, i told you what the guy that i bought the car from told me! i bought the car, had it shipped from oregon drove it for like 2-3 months and got rid of it! i told you every little thing that i knew about the car and it is not my fault for never doing anything to the car and telling you what i knew. and thanks for being a complete immature ******** and ruining this thread for me. you know, i dont see how ******* like you are even allowed to post. you say that i did you so wrong, then why is it that in almost a year you never contacted me saying that all this **** went wrong? you never once emailed, me on here or on my yahoo account. you had my phone number and yet not once after i watched you drive away with the car did you ever car!! so explain to me how this is all my fault? its your own damn fault for being a big ***** and not calling me! so except responsibility for not calling me and telling me all of this **** and FOAD!!!!
Dude, that attitude won't help you sell that car one bit. Just my opinion.
Old 07-13-2006, 11:45 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you sell something it's YOUR responsibility to make sure what you are selling is true, NOT the buyer's. That name calling is getting you no where. He didn't do anything imature, he was just looking out for everyone who would've been interested, which is what you are supposed to do. You on the other hand handled things imaturely with your attitude and name calling. You screwed up your reputation, you have to deal with it.
Old 07-13-2006, 12:41 PM
On The Tree

None of this really matters anyway...that car is'nt going anywhere at $7800...
Old 07-13-2006, 05:29 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 68birdls1
actually i did send you an email about it, you replied with "oh well" when i said it wasnt a vic jr. intake manifold. it was the same email where you gave me your address to send the license plate back. like i said, i dont care, i bit the bullet. im just forwarning people about your sales practices. you cant say im spewing slanderous and liable comments when its the truth. "*******" like me are allowed to post, because we look out for friends and acquaintences and wouldnt purposely steer anyone wrong. i have no problem being a "******"
Old 09-26-2006, 07:01 PM
Teching In

Damn and I was considering a loan to buy this car for 5500.... but ****.. everything in it could be a bust... thanks for the warning guys.
Old 09-26-2006, 07:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

kenny aka sneekin deacon is not a dishonest person. i have known kenny for awhile. ofcourse everyone knows by now this bitch is going on lockdown.

68bird - i will give you the benefit of the doubt, but you make yourself look bad by replying with an attitude.

Quick Reply: 1994 z28 hotcam and headwork car