Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Gator Fans

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2006, 05:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by staringback05
ahh but the difference is....two of those teams, are 9/10 times good....where as everyone i named in my post have always sucked.....how many NC's does the big ten have, compared to the sec?....shhhh
i agree that osu and mich are heads above the others but that doesnt make the sec better, just more teams at the same strength, florida is better than all the others in the sec doesnt make me assume they are better than other conf champs like big12, big10 acc etc. they have a chance in jan , i just think if osu plays the way a no1 team should that florida will not have a chance. florida has not faced an offense in the sec with the speed that osu has. speed kills and i think osu has more than florida.
Old 12-07-2006, 05:42 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by smoke20
speed kills and i think osu has more than florida.

thats where your credibility gets shot all to hell.
Old 12-07-2006, 05:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

oooooooook.......now i know im not the only one who thinks what im about to say.....99% of the sports media believe that the sec has the fastest athletes in the ncaa.....minus mark (G)may and "no *****" herbstriet....the thing you should be really looking at is.....OSU hasnt faced a DEFENSE like ours all year.....and michigans is out of the ?...weve shut down the nations number 2 run game....several good pass games....you have 1 ....guy with speed on your whole team.....florida plays with white kids running 4.3s...
Old 12-07-2006, 06:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

oooooooook.......now i know im not the only one who thinks what im about to say.....99% of the sports media believe that the sec has the fastest athletes in the ncaa.....minus mark (G)may and "no *****" herbstriet....the thing you should be really looking at is.....OSU hasnt faced a DEFENSE like ours all year.....and michigans is out of the ?...weve shut down the nations number 2 run game....several good pass games....you have 1 ....guy with speed on your whole team.....florida plays with white kids running 4.3s...
dont get racial. what team with speed have you beaten that has osu speed???
arkansas not -- auburn -- not -- fsu -- not, florida defensively had decent speed but they are small up front and i dont think they will hold up against the big boys of osu, and ginn is fast like no one you have seen. and who is saying the sec has all the speed??? i cant think of any and i watch all the sportcenters and news here in northwest florida. you shut down what offense if you look at the numbers osu has better offense and defensive #s than florida.
Old 12-07-2006, 06:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by slmdLS1
thats where your credibility gets shot all to hell.
what that im not buying the sec is greater than sliced bread???
Old 12-07-2006, 07:01 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ahh but the difference is....two of those teams, are 9/10 times good....where as everyone i named in my post have always sucked.....how many NC's does the big ten have, compared to the sec?....shhhh

You may want to look that up, you may be shocked.

UM-7
Minn-6
OSU-5
Ill-4(thats 3 more than Fl and you made fun of em)
Mich St-3
PSU-2

That's 27 all together, now I'll show you the SEC:

Ala-11
TN-4
LSU-2
GA-2
FL-1
Aub-1
ARK-1

That's 22, I think you been owned. Now be quiet and actually watch football before running off at the mouth again.

Old 12-07-2006, 07:04 PM
10 Second Club

Bro watch more than the SEC, it will help you make valid arguements. OSU did not face a defense like FL?? Your right UM's was ranked better. Nice try though!
Old 12-07-2006, 07:05 PM
10 Second Club

I could make a weekend of proving Staringback wrong, it's like shooting fish in a kids pool.
Old 12-07-2006, 07:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

^^^ several of those michigan ones were from the land before time.....like when there was yale...princenton...penn, winning NC's....did i say yale?....i didnt include those...but if you do....then im wrong

and smoke...your ******* insane theres no way around it....weve got a 6'4 freshman 5th string reciever who is faster then half your team lol.....undersized?....290-300 is undersized your right........fsu has great speed, NO ONE IN THE BIG TEN HAS A RB LIKE MCPHADDEN.....i guess you never watched LSU's team....or kenny irons when he runs the ball or robert meachem running routes....hell even kentucky made it to a bowl....and would u like to elaborate on how i turned racist? considering im white, and i commented on how we have a tall lanky *** white kid who's faster then troy smith....or did that hurt your feelings?

wheres my "vols fan" when you need him....ill ask u this like i asked him...who's your 4th and 5th db's?....because there no ******* match for our 4th and 5th WR's...take it to the bank....he didnt believe me, now he does....but he was cool about it

pitman and smith have never seen a linebacking corp like the ones we have.....and ginn has never tried to run a post against reggie nelson

as a whole....the big ten is not a matchup compared to the sec....thats why i ******* hate those teams....people compare wisconsin to arkansas.....WHO THE **** HAS WISCONSIN PLAYED?....hell all your teams dont even play each other

this is a FLORIDA GATOR FAN POST....if your going to rag on them, take your **** to the midwest forum...start your "me, mark may, and the big ten gang" post there
Old 12-07-2006, 07:21 PM
10 Second Club

Chimdi Chekwa-100meter 10.79, yeah slow!
Albert dukes -4.43 40 yd
Tedd Ginn- 4.39 40 yd
A Gonzo-4.4X
B Hartline-won states in 110 & 300 meter, slow also
Shaun Lane-4.45 40

Theres a few, did not feel like finding more.
Old 12-07-2006, 07:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 97blkz
Bro watch more than the SEC, it will help you make valid arguements. OSU did not face a defense like FL?? Your right UM's was ranked better. Nice try though!
who'd michigan play?.....besides the overrated ND team that everyone knows about....a osu squad that put up god awful amount of points...and a wisonsin team whos only real ranked opponent was michigan themselves?

WHO TRIED THERE OVERRATED DEFENSE????!

jesus h. christ we just shut down a hiesman finalist

and blk you make no points....its like yelling at a deff kid
Old 12-07-2006, 07:26 PM
10 Second Club

Staringback you make me laugh with your lack of education on College football. When did Alabama win theres????? **** take out bam and you have pathetic 11 NC's. What a joke!
See what you finally have in the SEC is parity my friend. Does it man the SEC sucks, heck no. But they are not the gods you make em out to be. Speed, are you saying that Florida has special water or food that enables there people to run faster?? Seriously C'mon?? Speed is not fixed to a state or country, you are rather tunnel visioned.
Old 12-07-2006, 07:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

ted ginn =4.3
riley cooper= 4.3

your one major known guy.......our 5th string freshman....

maybe i should post harvins,faysons, or james speed....but i wont cause its faster then good ole ted ginn......

SON...YOUR IN THE SOUTHEAST....YOU RUN 4.3s YOUR SLOW
dont bring 4.4's and 4.5s....into a convo were we got guys down here running 4.1's and 4.2s
**** i ran a 4.6 in hs when i played ball

speed kills and the big ten couldnt pay to get on death row
Old 12-07-2006, 07:28 PM
10 Second Club

Yeah your right I have used facts , you just spout incorrect stuff off.
Old 12-07-2006, 07:28 PM
10 Second Club

ted ginn =4.3
riley cooper= 4.3

your one major known guy.......our 5th string freshman....

maybe i should post harvins,faysons, or james speed....but i wont cause its faster then good ole ted ginn......

SON...YOUR IN THE SOUTHEAST....YOU RUN 4.3s YOUR SLOW
dont bring 4.4's and 4.5s....into a convo were we got guys down here running 4.1's and 4.2s
**** i ran a 4.6 in hs when i played ball

speed kills and the big ten couldnt pay to get on death row
Post em, lie and I'll own you! AGAIN!
Old 12-07-2006, 07:30 PM
10 Second Club

Percy Harvin
Ht: 5-11 Wt: 182 40: 4.35
Position: WR, CB
Year: Class of 2006
High School: Landstown HS
(Virginia Beach, VA)
College: Florida

Guess he is slow, OWNED!
Old 12-07-2006, 07:32 PM
10 Second Club

Jarred Fayson
Ht: 6-0 Wt: 195 40: 4.4
Position: QB
High School: Hillsborough Senior HS
(Tampa, FL)

Slow guy also, your getting owned bad, just shhhhhhh!!!!!
Old 12-07-2006, 07:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 97blkz
Staringback you make me laugh with your lack of education on College football. When did Alabama win theres????? **** take out bam and you have pathetic 11 NC's. What a joke!
See what you finally have in the SEC is parity my friend. Does it man the SEC sucks, heck no. But they are not the gods you make em out to be. Speed, are you saying that Florida has special water or food that enables there people to run faster?? Seriously C'mon?? Speed is not fixed to a state or country, you are rather tunnel visioned.
1. ive NEVER said the SEC were gods or could beat "everyone"....
2.this started becuase your boy smoke comes into a GATOR FAN POST talking **** about a school i attend and a school i love
3.bama won there NC's actually when time could be recorded
4.im saying in general....THE SOUTHEAST...has some of the best athletes in the country....proven in college and proven in highschool

for example the florida highschool allstars...go and romp on the team from cali and the team from texas almost every year....its just a fact the midwest doesnt produce the quality and QUANTITY of athletes like cali, texas and for sure the southeast does....

look im done arguing with you two im sure there are other gator fans who agree with me.....if you want to keep arguing YOU can leave considering you arent a florida fan

check your stats on fayson....he was clocked at 4.2....stated on rivals.com
harvin also clocked in at a 4.2 at a nike camp in atlanta....check your stats
james runs a 4.3
Old 12-07-2006, 07:34 PM
10 Second Club

Derek Robinson
Ht: 5-11 Wt: 168 40: 4.46
Position: CB, WR
High School: P.K. Yonge Developmental Resea
(Gainesville, FL)

What a turtle by staring's assesment.
Old 12-07-2006, 07:36 PM
10 Second Club

1. ive NEVER said the SEC were gods or could beat "everyone"....
2.this started becuase your boy smoke comes into a GATOR FAN POST talking **** about a school i attend and a school i love
3.bama won there NC's actually when time could be recorded
4.im saying in general....THE SOUTHEAST...has some of the best athletes in the country....proven in college and proven in highschool

for example the florida highschool allstars...go and romp on the team from cali and the team from texas almost every year....its just a fact the midwest doesnt produce the quality and QUANTITY of athletes like cali, texas and for sure the southeast does....

look im done arguing with you two im sure there are other gator fans who agree with me.....if you want to keep arguing YOU can leave considering you arent a florida fan

I'll leave when I want to, who the fug do you think you are? Get over your non knowing **** ***. Your done because i proved you WRONG!!!

GO BUCKEYES!!!