Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Gator Fans

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 05:58 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

spurrier said it best...."if your opponents like you, they're probably beating you"
Old 03-13-2007, 06:06 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i was to busy looking at OUR number 1 football recruiting class....florida might not repeat...but OSU wont win....i

think im gonna go watch the dvd i have...dated jan 2007....watch the little OSU kid cry again....

and its 5th grade clown....get that **** straight....
Old 03-13-2007, 11:01 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

John I like classy winners. He just comes off way too arrogant for me. I love guys like Tony Gwynn, Jerry Rice, Barry Sanders, Wayne Greztky, Cal Ripken, Akeem Olujauan(spelling) you get the point. Great players that were humble but still produced!
Old 03-13-2007, 11:01 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by slmdLS1
spurrier said it best...."if your opponents like you, they're probably beating you"
Untrue, I hate MICHIGAN and we have owned them lately!
Old 03-13-2007, 11:03 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by staringback05
i was to busy looking at OUR number 1 football recruiting class....florida might not repeat...but OSU wont win....i

think im gonna go watch the dvd i have...dated jan 2007....watch the little OSU kid cry again....

and its 5th grade clown....get that **** straight....
Naaah more like 3rd grade, you give yourself way too much credit. Instead of watching that video watch one that will show you how your make your turd go fast!
Old 03-13-2007, 12:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 97blkz
John I like classy winners. He just comes off way too arrogant for me. I love guys like Tony Gwynn, Jerry Rice, Barry Sanders, Wayne Greztky, Cal Ripken, Akeem Olujauan(spelling) you get the point. Great players that were humble but still produced!
so andy using this theory you dont like many people involved in sports. you have listed the great amongst the greats.
Old 03-13-2007, 02:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Naaah more like 3rd grade, you give yourself way too much credit. Instead of watching that video watch one that will show you how your make your turd go fast!

im kinda lost on that statement....i was just trying to play along with the grade comment....

but ill let you know how my second master's goes...the one ill be getting from UF in about a year...

and your kinda hyporcritical...youve defended your team just as i have mine...youve talked as much garbage and youve gone back n forth with me

i love talking **** to those who come up with BS reason's why they lost or "were still better" or "we have more championship's 10 years ago"...

we lost to auburn but i didnt go in the southern forum and tell people how they sucked....we lost alot of BB games in a row but i didnt make a sound about that...we lost bottom line....

there are other guys on here who were OSU fans and talked crap before the game...that was fine, but when the time came and OSU got there butt handed to them....IN TWO SPORTS BY UF.....they sat down and kept quiet...they didnt come on and still talk crap about florida....

like stated hundreds of times....this thread was started by florida fans for florida fans....if you dont like what people are saying you dont have to be in here...
Old 03-13-2007, 02:56 PM
10 Second Club

But this site is about racing, so maybe we should not allow sports talk? And again WHERE does it say you MUST talk Fl sports? Never said I did not like it, read my comments and show where I said UF's hoop team sucks? Hell I defended them once, you are the narrow minded indvidual who can not accept others likes and leave it at that. Your pissed because I like and believe in my Teams? Hate to tell you hero but Fl has a ton of northerners and guess what.........they like their childhood teams. So once again I will post where I want , how I want as often as I want as your self imposed rules mean nada to me.

Sincerely

General Lee......heeeee haw!
Old 03-13-2007, 02:58 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by gator's 99TA
so andy using this theory you dont like many people involved in sports. you have listed the great amongst the greats.
I like many more but those were examples, Bernie Kosar, Hardy Nickerson, Brent Jones, Steve Yzerman, Spielman, Kenny lofton, Jim Thome, Mark mess etc.......
Old 03-13-2007, 04:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

lol, and again, none of those guys are actually active players.

and lets not readdress why andy comes into this florida gator thread. he does and at this point has done nothing wrong. sure, he brings up the gators and roots for his team. he has his opinions. he also understands he is going to catch some **** for anything that is NOT pro-UF in this "Gator Fans" thread. in fact, he, like you staringback enjoys it.

Go Gators.
Old 03-13-2007, 05:03 PM
10 Second Club

Ahh you want active guys: Lebron, D wade, Brett Favre (hate the Team), Travis Hafner, Joey Galloway, Alex Smith, Pavel Datzyuk, Sid Crosby, LT(chargers) and many more......
Old 03-13-2007, 05:04 PM
10 Second Club

lol, and again, none of those guys are actually active players.

and lets not readdress why andy comes into this florida gator thread. he does and at this point has done nothing wrong. sure, he brings up the gators and roots for his team. he has his opinions. he also understands he is going to catch some **** for anything that is NOT pro-UF in this "Gator Fans" thread. in fact, he, like you staringback enjoys it.

Go Gators.
TRUE, I love talking sports but can't understand the you cant talk it if you do not agree with the majority. Sports would suck if we all liked the same few teams.
Old 03-14-2007, 05:52 AM
TECH Senior Member

Go Gators.
and i thought i posted a response to that...a mature valid responce...today before i went to work around 5pm...but it seems to have dissapeared...hmmm

i never said he had to be a gator fan to post, im not in charge of him posting....i just dont understand how it can be so hypocritical...

like i said i dont go and post in other regions forums and tell them their teams suck....i ESP. didnt go into the southern forum when we lost to auburn and talk crap...i knew my place...

but what i cant figure out is that theres always an excuse or something with this guy...why florida still sucks and the buckeyes will always be better....

how can i be narrow minded...when he sits right on the other side of the computer and argues back with me ?

my basic thing is there is no foot to stand on when you come into ANOTHER teams thread....esp the team thats trounced your team in two sports....im lost on how you can even argue with me....im not argueing with anyone else..hmmmm
Old 03-14-2007, 06:42 AM
TECH Senior Member

jacob, first i didnt delete any response of yours. so chill out. dont you dare accuse me of deleting a reply of yours.

second, you have taken this stuff way too personal. you are the only reason he replies in this thread. i promiss if you stoped replying to him and his buckeyes, he would stop going after you.

this is a florida gator post. maybe andy cant find an OSU thread on this board that is as active and entertaining?
Old 03-14-2007, 08:39 AM
10 Second Club

but what i cant figure out is that theres always an excuse or something with this guy...why florida still sucks and the buckeyes will always be better....

Show me where I said this???? Once again you'll find me defending the Gators when someone said they sucked. You're getting your masters????? Learn to read first kid! You just like to argue and I'm trying to just talk sports. You are gonna be the guy in 2030 talking about the same game aren't you?
Old 03-14-2007, 04:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

john i didnt mean it to sound like YOU deleted my post....that wasnt my opinion, i just thought i posted something earlier and now i didnt see it...could be just my fault...

im not taking it personally and im not mad...i just dont understand why everyone has to change how they post for this one guy...

i argued with VOLSFAN before the UT game but now i can talk sports with the guy no problem...i have gone off the handle before, but with every person ive argued with, ive found a resolve....minus this one guy

I am ok with football smack talk, people just tend to make personal attacks when they have nothing else notable to say
but now im supposedly in the 3rd grade and i dont know how to read? i also dont know anything about sports and i just like to argue? hmmm

he is definately not a gator fan and loves to argue for sure! btw it takes two people to argue. if you dont like what he has to say, jsut ignore it. by pushing the issue and taking it to the point of arguement you are making us gator fans look bad

Last edited by staringback05; 03-14-2007 at 04:52 PM.
Old 03-14-2007, 04:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by DirtyBird222
this is a gator fans post not osu or UF hater post. you've got your share of dispensing haterade now get out lol
Originally Posted by JDJP
But really, I started this post, no, I can't make you do anything, but I made it "Gator Fans" in the Florida section for a reason.

It just like your mom says "if you've got nothing nice to say, then don't say anything at all".

If we want to hear what non-gator fans have to say, here is a post in SSU, you will have plenty of support in there http://www.seatstaysup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4432
im not the only person who felt this way.....
Old 03-14-2007, 05:37 PM
10 Second Club

im not the only person who felt this way.....
so 3 people over ride the rest??? LOL Talk facts I have no issue, you make junk up bro.

Example Gator said UF shoots good free throws, I disagreed and stated they shot 68% as a team.

Not OSU sucks because they are not in the south or SEC, that makes no sense. Or OSU hoops will get crushed because their football team lost?
Old 03-14-2007, 11:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

florida beat osu in both sports...and you think osu is still better then florida in both sports....what other facts do you want honestly?

and i could have quoted at least 3 more then that...

theres no real talking to you if someone thinks your wrong....you'll either tell them to what was it?....suck your c@@k, tell them their kids, or say they dont mean anything to you
Old 03-15-2007, 01:51 AM
10 Second Club

florida beat osu in both sports...and you think osu is still better then florida in both sports....what other facts do you want honestly?

and i could have quoted at least 3 more then that...

theres no real talking to you if someone thinks your wrong....you'll either tell them to what was it?....suck your c@@k, tell them their kids, or say they dont mean anything to you

Ehhhh ,I think I all ready said that until UF gets dropped they are better than OSU (unless osu gets dropped faster). As far as football UF won , plain and simple. So judging from the one game they have played the 2006 Gators are better than the 2006 Buckeyes. You as a fan (your type) is the main reason I dislike UF. I realize your school was pitiful for many years but learn to talk and win with respect and class. Really is a shame, Gator knows how to do this but maybe he's not on a wagon like you?