Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Fuel Slut, i.e the corner

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 05:03 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fuel ****, i.e the corner

i just moved down here, and have been going to meets on sand lake with the ricer kids, not very fun, ive met a few people at steak'n'shake on semoran/ 436 and was wondering whats going on with orange and S.R 50...nights to meet up and stuff, just looking to get out of the house, thanks
Old 04-17-2007, 05:56 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

on wed nights, UCF car club meets, mainly imports, but sometimes half dozen-dozen f-bodies, and a handful of C5s

wed night 9pm, roof of the parking garage closest to the arena. Don't have to be a student to come. Just don't do ricer/redneck bullshit with speeding around, burnouts, or revving the motor.

If you do campus police will go after you, if they don't, we will ask you to leave and likely call the cops on you ourselves. All and all just simple little hangout meet to shoot the ****. and the best part, always goes on rain or shine, if it rains we just go down a floor, under cover in a lit parking garage.

www.ucfcarclub.com
Old 04-17-2007, 06:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Fuel ***** hang out saturday nights starting around 11:30pm. Are you talking about the ricers at the wal-mart on sand lake and john young pkwy? I have been there. It sucks.

There is a cruise in apopka every 3rd saturday of the month. This april 21st. Its an open show and everything to stock to prostreet. Its not a bad show.
Its at the wal-mart/steak&shake on 441 & piedmont wekiva rd. 407-880-8221
Old 04-17-2007, 06:39 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2001somws.6
Fuel ***** hang out saturday nights starting around 11:30pm. Are you talking about the ricers at the wal-mart on sand lake and john young pkwy? I have been there. It sucks.

There is a cruise in apopka every 3rd saturday of the month. This april 21st. Its an open show and everything to stock to prostreet. Its not a bad show.
Its at the wal-mart/steak&shake on 441 & piedmont wekiva rd. 407-880-8221

Ya last time i went to the one at wal-mart i got shot at, They weren't shooting at me but its still the point of getting hit in the cross fire cause they probably cant aim. LOL I am also looking for something a little more toned down and maybe some more domestics then ricers, i don't mind imports.
Old 04-17-2007, 07:40 PM
12 Second Club

hmm ucf car club ill have to check that out maybe after the track this wednesday.
Old 04-17-2007, 07:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

There are also 2 judged shows this weekend to. One in longwood and apopka.

I can get more info if you like.
Old 04-17-2007, 08:51 PM
Launching!

UCf one is VERY toned down... some will call it boring. BUt its 50ish cars... but unfortuneately domestics are going to be the smallest group nowadays... BUt alot of the guys are openminded, semi-more mature less ghetto crowd.
Old 04-17-2007, 09:08 PM
12 Second Club

ucf car meet seemed pretty cool.. couldn't stay that long.. but a bunch of cars show up. the steak and shake show is pretty cool.. lots of nice american cars show up.

the corner is also pretty cool... Its fun to watch all the ricers be retarded trying to show off when they see a bunch of real cars.
Old 04-17-2007, 09:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

If you dont know anybody at the corner, dont plan on them talking to you.

They just simply ignore that you even exist.
Old 04-17-2007, 09:22 PM
TECH Addict

Ryan ill go to the ucf thing with you
Old 04-17-2007, 09:36 PM
Staging Lane

im game for the UCF deal, yea i severly walked someone from fuel **** and he didnt want to talk to me afterwards....oh well...we should start another meet and do some pulls on I-4 sometimes....but the UCF deal sounds great
Old 04-17-2007, 10:00 PM
12 Second Club

yea i showed up to fuelslut one night with a friend... thank god i had a friend to talk to because they kept a tight circle and wouldnt even say hello. so i just left.

sounds good paul ill give you a call if i get back from the track early.
Old 04-17-2007, 10:17 PM
TECH Addict

actually you are both ryan, and id like to go with both of ya lol
Old 04-17-2007, 10:45 PM
12 Second Club

Hey bumper, just a heads up.. mods might ban ur sig for the size... i forget the size limit.. just to let you know bro.
Old 04-17-2007, 10:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

Yea the fuel **** guys are kinda homo's. It is like we dont exist. We should make another club and wip the **** out of them. I really didnt like them all that much. I'm 25 and really dont give a **** about anything other than cool stuff and going fast. I dont care about who is banging who's ex girlfriend. Let me know where we can hang out......lata...........Oh yea I live in Casselberry and just bought a house in Winter Springs.
Old 04-18-2007, 12:16 AM
10 Second Club

you know, if you'd go up to someone and introduce yourself, instead of waiting for them, it might go a little differently. just a reflection. if you don't look like you want to talk, then you don't get talked to.
Old 04-18-2007, 12:19 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 99wssixm6
Yea the fuel **** guys are kinda homo's. It is like we dont exist. We should make another club and wip the **** out of them. I really didnt like them all that much. I'm 25 and really dont give a **** about anything other than cool stuff and going fast. I dont care about who is banging who's ex girlfriend. Let me know where we can hang out......lata...........Oh yea I live in Casselberry and just bought a house in Winter Springs.

let me know when you want to put some money up against my fuel **** car cutie pie.

also bumperdrag what kind of car was it and what color?
Old 04-18-2007, 12:30 AM
12 Second Club

No, most are just too caught up in themselves and their own cars to talk to anyone else or anyone they dont know, even if you walk up to them and start talking first. Theyll usually end up walking away and probaly talking trash about you and the things you just said.

Not to mention, not a lot of people even go up there anymore. I havent seen a full parking lot there in a good year or more.

Edit- There a few that are pretty cool, and I put this seeing who posted above me...

Originally Posted by mrr23
you know, if you'd go up to someone and introduce yourself, instead of waiting for them, it might go a little differently. just a reflection. if you don't look like you want to talk, then you don't get talked to.
Old 04-18-2007, 12:36 AM
Launching!

I have been to thefuelslut corner a few times, but haven't been in ages... they are kind of tight nit, not a warm, cumbayah group, but I wouldnt say they are rude... as for shittalking... theres tons of it, I have seen it. Seems like its all in good fun. I have met people I never knew and struck up some conversations. Couple of them have helped me in a bind

But whatever... just look for some people near the f-bodys if you go to the ucf meet, or they might even walk up to you. Always BS with new blood.

I might or might not make it out tomorrow depends how work is. I might bring out the filthy v6, just to boost the fbody gathering...

Last edited by MustangEater82; 04-18-2007 at 12:43 AM.
Old 04-18-2007, 01:00 AM
Teching In

So we are unsociable and ignore new faces when they come to the corner? Why on earth would we randomly start talking to people that we dont know? If you get to know us were the most chill people youll ever meet. Most of us anyway lol. Nobody thinks theyre better then anyone else because theyre in FS. Come to the corner and introduce yourselves, dont just stand there like ********. I personally havent been there in like 2 years cuz Ive been up here in NJ but its always been the same.

Quick Reply: Fuel Slut, i.e the corner