Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Bucs@colts

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 06:08 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Bucs@colts

Both teams are pretty banged up, but I think we have chance to get it done this week if we can eat up the clock and keep Peyton on the sideline.
Harrison, Addai,Sanders and Utect haven't been at practice all week. which is good for us. I think the Bucs defense is alot better this year than some may think.
Old 10-05-2007, 06:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

bucs are gonna get spanked. nothin personal.
Old 10-05-2007, 11:03 PM
Banned

not if there defense plays like they have been the past 3 weeks. the bucs offense needs to be their defense, they need to keep peyton (he never beat the gators...!!!!) off the field. It will be another exciting Dungy bowl, but I really don't know how this game is gonna go, should be great. And quik Z, glad your a gators fan, but if your a jags fan I'm sorry, you might actually want to go to a game to help fill up the seats before they move your team!
Old 10-05-2007, 11:21 PM
TECH Regular

yeah the Bucs D has been on point, but i am not too sure if they can stop the colts, we will see, and it should be a hell of a game
Old 10-06-2007, 10:24 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by DirtyBird222
And quik Z, glad your a gators fan, but if your a jags fan I'm sorry, you might actually want to go to a game to help fill up the seats before they move your team!
hahahaha, lmao!!!

that is so true, and yes i am a jags fan but to go to games that are WAY overpriced is ridiculous. the only way i'll go is when people call me with tickets! otherwise, they can move the team for all i care, i'm not paying absurd prices.

the only reason i pull for the colts is b/c i like dungy. he is a good, honest man...and a christian.
Old 10-06-2007, 03:20 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by QWIK Z of OP
hahahaha, lmao!!!

that is so true, and yes i am a jags fan but to go to games that are WAY overpriced is ridiculous. the only way i'll go is when people call me with tickets! otherwise, they can move the team for all i care, i'm not paying absurd prices.

the only reason i pull for the colts is b/c i like dungy. he is a good, honest man...and a christian.
i wish the bucs would have never gotten rid of him, but gator tickets are rediculously overpriced (if you can't get them strait from the school).
Old 10-07-2007, 07:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by DirtyBird222
i wish the bucs would have never gotten rid of him, but gator tickets are rediculously overpriced (if you can't get them strait from the school).
yah gator tickets are way over priced too, therefore i only go to the games when people give me them or some friends get me a student ticket. but personally i'd rather go to a gator game than a jag game. its a much better atmosphere and the girls of UF are AM-ZA-ZING!!!! b
Old 10-07-2007, 07:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

p.s. i didnt see the bucs-indy game, but the score shows that they got spanked.

and the jags looked awesome today too. oct 21, is the jags - indy game, monday night.
Old 10-08-2007, 05:01 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow you guys think the Bucs are good??? They just got exposed badly but a wea NFC south should help em a bit.

Quick Reply: Bucs@colts