Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

The 2008 College Football Thread..

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 04:19 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WS6nJAX
are you related to the great atlastbss, aka the oracle? (btw... tbss now = The Bull **** Slinger)

if i were you, i would worry a little bit more about how your coach went for it on 4th 2 times when he should have taken the easy points. maybe you guys should get him a sweater-vest so he can fit in with the other guy who just couldnt get-er-done. maybe if your sooners practice real hard, eat all their veggies and say their prayers they might do better next time. until then tho, i think you guys should change your name to the oklahoma laters. sooners just dosent seem to fit anymore. oh, and by the way, thats Mr. Tebow to you.
man if i knew you were this much of a douche bag, i wouldnt have sent you the money... however, you do seem to know what you are talking about, even if you are point blank wrong about me thinking i am an oracle or w/e the hell you called me... i just defend the little guys, through statistics and common sense...
Old 01-09-2009, 04:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Atlas, you like calling people things like "retard" "douchebag" and " dumbass"

we can talk about football all day, but dont resort to name calling. have a little class even though you obviously dont like the people in this forum. last warning
Old 01-09-2009, 04:32 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by gator's 99TA
Atlas, you like calling people things like "retard" "douchebag" and " dumbass"

we can talk about football all day, but dont resort to name calling. have a little class even though you obviously dont like the people in this forum. last warning
please man, you started that ****... besides i call em like i see em... and you are them... i have talked about football and backed up my opinions with statistics, unlike you, who just keeps resorting to "Tebow is great"... good job...
Old 01-09-2009, 04:33 PM
Banned

Random pics from my day down there, just got home, so freakin' tired.

Old 01-09-2009, 04:34 PM
Banned

last pic is meant to show how redic beer was there, $7 = 12 pack of Natty Light!
Old 01-09-2009, 04:40 PM
12 Second Club

those are some nice pics, hope you had fun man...
Old 01-09-2009, 06:35 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by AtlasTBSS
man if i knew you were this much of a douche bag, i wouldnt have sent you the money... however, you do seem to know what you are talking about, even if you are point blank wrong about me thinking i am an oracle or w/e the hell you called me... i just defend the little guys, through statistics and common sense...
i have not posted a word in this forum for weeks. i just sat back and watched. however, i refuse to come into the florida forum to celebrate and enjoy the fact that a particular team from florida just won the national championship, only have my parade rained upon by someone who dosent know when to just say good game or congrats and just leave it at that.

you accuse all of us Gator fans of taking everything presonal, but i have been called both a douche bag and an ******* by you in the last 24 hours. i understand that you are not a fan of the Gators, but you dont see me going into other area specific forums only to bash the veiws and opinions of the said area specific members. if you want to go into the eastern, midwestern or any other members section (other than florida) and slam the Gators, then go right ahead. right now is just not the time to continue your assult on a florida based team with your wva point of views. us Gator fans are just here to celebrate the success of the Gators and express our excitement and appreciation of such a up and down season. if your the true fan of college football that you claim to be, you should certainly understand where i am comming form.
Old 01-09-2009, 06:42 PM
Restricted User

and by the way..... oracle =

1 a: a person (as a priestess of ancient Greece) through whom a deity is believed to speak b: a shrine in which a deity reveals hidden knowledge or the divine purpose through such a person c: an answer or decision given by an oracle
2 a: a person giving wise or authoritative decisions or opinions b: an authoritative or wise expression or answer
Old 01-09-2009, 06:55 PM
12 Second Club

i dont accuse all gator fans of that, only the ones that are wrong... it just happens to be a lot...

and seriously, a lot of you guys (not you WS6NJAX) talk more **** than I do... and someone else called me a name first, i am just defending myself and my omniscient powers, as i am an oracle...

and i dont think i am an oracle, i am just outspoken and always think i am right...

i said UF would win, and they did, but i dont think they could beast USC or Utah... sadly, we will never know, and that is NOT how a college football champion should or should not be won...
Old 01-09-2009, 07:35 PM
Banned

i usually talk a lot of crap because I'm used to people like LSU and UGA fans who are loud, obnoxious, and smell funky, but the OU fans were pretty reputable and hospitable. The guys next to us traded us beer for some of the food we brought to grill. We left the beer cooler at the hotel, the forgot to bring food. The ones around us were cool too, so there was no reason for me to be a loud obnoxious a-hole like I usually am at games. You should have seen be at the Citrus bowl last year.

There were a couple of kids who were OU fans talking all kinds of crap around us, they were so quick to leave after Tebow threw the jump pass, they didn't want to stick around for the heckling.

Everyone talks crap for their own team, some of us just joke around with it some of us take it was toooo seriously, chill the f'ck out! USC fans need to STFU, Utah fans....see Auburn 2004 season http://www.usatoday.com/sports/colle...urn-folo_x.htm , Texas fans be happy you finished ahead of OU in the final standings and won your bowl game...you barely beat OSU.
Old 01-09-2009, 07:46 PM
12 Second Club

i dont remember you talking crap, but if you did, then screw you...

no, i understand the fervor for ones team, and every team has a lot of dumbass fans (****, everyone that plays WVU thinks our fans are the worst b/c of one or two stupid occasions), but i just like arguing, especially when im right...
Old 01-09-2009, 08:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

dustin those are real cool...
Old 01-09-2009, 10:05 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by staringback05
dustin those are real cool...
The camera is the one thing I let the girlfriend control lol. I'd rather have a beer in my hand than a camera.
Old 01-10-2009, 05:09 PM
Banned

They should automatically put Oklahoma and OSU in a bowl game against each other next year so one of them can win.
Old 01-10-2009, 05:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DirtyBird222
They should automatically put Oklahoma and OSU in a bowl game against each other next year so one of them can win.
It would end in a tie.
Old 01-10-2009, 05:40 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by DirtyBird222
aint that the truth!
Old 01-11-2009, 04:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

tebows back...
Old 01-11-2009, 04:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by staringback05
tebows back...
ah good. another year for the "experts" to tell us he still sucks! lol.
Old 01-11-2009, 07:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by gator's 99TA
ah good. another year for the "experts" to tell us he still sucks! lol.
I love Mark May, right after we win the NC he says "If Florida played USC right now USC would win."
Old 01-11-2009, 07:51 PM
12 Second Club

mark may is an idiot... mostly b/c he went to Pitt... also b/c he is wrong all the time...