Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

The 2008 College Football Thread..

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2009 | 11:47 PM
12 Second Club

ive talked all season about WVU's poor coaching, and they crushed the one SEC opponent actually brave enough to play a home and home with them... the fact is until the SEC actually leaves the south in the regular season to play top tier opponents out west and up north, they shouldnt be respected... both USC and Utah could and would beat UF on a neutral field...

and you contribute greatly to this site as well... cheers...
Old 01-08-2009 | 11:55 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by AtlasTBSS
ive talked all season about WVU's poor coaching, and they crushed the one SEC opponent actually brave enough to play a home and home with them... the fact is until the SEC actually leaves the south in the regular season to play top tier opponents out west and up north, they shouldnt be respected... both USC and Utah could and would beat UF on a neutral field...

and you contribute greatly to this site as well... cheers...
your an idiot and a hater THEY WOULD CRUSH USC. usc has a SHITTY offense and tonight proved that the gators can shut down the best offense in the nation. we can only hope the gators get to play usc next year in the national championship

bama didnt show up they didnt play their game but oh well bama lost and utah would lose to florida why because MYER is the best coach in the NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-08-2009 | 11:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

maybe Atlas should move up north (i guess USC is up north...) where he can live with the rest of the obviously superior college football teams and leave us Florida rednecks alone.

bye bye and we wont miss your 40 posts or your lame attempt at free suspension begs.
Old 01-09-2009 | 12:10 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by whiteLS1
your an idiot and a hater THEY WOULD CRUSH USC. usc has a SHITTY offense and tonight proved that the gators can shut down the best offense in the nation. we can only hope the gators get to play usc next year in the national championship

bama didnt show up they didnt play their game but oh well bama lost and utah would lose to florida why because MYER is the best coach in the NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!
umm have you watched USC??? USC's #1 rated defense would crush UF's offense, an offense OU's defense kept in check (which is laughable)... and as for USC's offense, they scored 37/ game against better opponents... the big 12 has been overhyped all year, and tonight proved that... look congrats UF won, but USC and Utah are better teams, sadly we can never prove or disprove that... and you need to learn how to spell your coaches name (Meyer)... great fan you are... oh and lol at Bama "not showing up", Utah dominated every phase of that game, and beat Bama in the heart of SEC country, worse than UF did, i might add...
Old 01-09-2009 | 12:13 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by gator's 99TA
maybe Atlas should move up north (i guess USC is up north...) where he can live with the rest of the obviously superior college football teams and leave us Florida rednecks alone.

bye bye and we wont miss your 40 posts or your lame attempt at free suspension begs.
my post count is so low b/c posts in this section dont count... are you new here??? i thought as a mod, you'd know that... also i am not a post *****, like apparently some people are...

and i won that contest, so thanks...

oh and thank you for admitting you are rednecks, b/c i didnt and wasnt gonna say that... also i said "out west" too, but i guess rednecks cant read too good...
Old 01-09-2009 | 12:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gator's 99TA
wack *** hater. go back into that hole you crawled out of and find another team to bandwagon that doesnt lose.

go gators.
too easy

who won 27 straight??
FSU has been to 27 bowl games consecutively
Old 01-09-2009 | 12:23 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Pretyflywiteguy
too easy

FSU has been to 27 bowl games consecutively
damn, thats quite a streak... but isnt their record like 12-15 in that span??? not bitching b/c i grew up a FSU fan, just stating...
Old 01-09-2009 | 12:26 AM
12 Second Club

That is funny that you really think that USC would stand a chance against Florida!!!!! By the way how man National Champions have there been in the Pac 10 vs. the SEC. The SEC is a far better conference then the Pac 10 any day of any week. I am neither a fan of the SEC or the Pac 10 but common sense has to come in to play and look at the strength of the opponents each faced. When you got a quarterback like Tim Tebow who will do anything to win a football game and you have the weapons that surround him GOOD LUCK!!!!!! It was proven 2 years ago that one man could take down the single greatest team USC has ever had. Congrats Vince Young....LOL
Old 01-09-2009 | 12:39 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by hempkat94z
That is funny that you really think that USC would stand a chance against Florida!!!!! By the way how man National Champions have there been in the Pac 10 vs. the SEC. The SEC is a far better conference then the Pac 10 any day of any week. I am neither a fan of the SEC or the Pac 10 but common sense has to come in to play and look at the strength of the opponents each faced. When you got a quarterback like Tim Tebow who will do anything to win a football game and you have the weapons that surround him GOOD LUCK!!!!!! It was proven 2 years ago that one man could take down the single greatest team USC has ever had. Congrats Vince Young....LOL
that texas team was absolutely STACKED with NFL talent, and yes USC was too, texas just wanted it more... and if national champions by conference is the determining factor, than the Big 10 would get that honor, which i know none of you will agree with... SOS statistics suggest the pac 10 was better this year... yes i agree the SEC is better top to bottom, but the top 6 or 7 from the pac 10 could beat the top 6 or 7 from the SEC... also the pac 10 went 5-0 in bowl games this year, so that says something as well...
Old 01-09-2009 | 12:39 AM
Launching!

umm have you watched USC??? USC's #1 rated defense would crush UF's offense, an offense OU's defense kept in check (which is laughable)... and as for USC's offense, they scored 37/ game against better opponents... the big 12 has been overhyped all year, and tonight proved that... look congrats UF won, but USC and Utah are better teams, sadly we can never prove or disprove that... and you need to learn how to spell your coaches name (Meyer)... great fan you are... oh and lol at Bama "not showing up", Utah dominated every phase of that game, and beat Bama in the heart of SEC country, worse than UF did, i might add...
USC IS OVERRATED i wish this could be proved. they played crap teams all year and you know that and you also know that if it wasnt for Meyer, Utah wouldnt even be on the map. You can bet your *** that the coach of utah called Meyer and got some tips on the game since they are close.also THE GATORS WOULD SHUT DOWN GAY *** MARK SANSUCKS and their horrible offense Usc hasnt faced an offense like florida all year and the gators defense has seen much better offenses than USGAY's offense so shutting them down woudlnt be a problem. stop hating on the Gators there is no reason for it. they are the best team in the nation and you dont like it. im sorry you dont. maybe one day west VAGINA will be good one day and if they are i will give you props and not try and hate on your team over and over.

GO GATORS
Old 01-09-2009 | 12:50 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by whiteLS1
USC IS OVERRATED i wish this could be proved. they played crap teams all year and you know that and you also know that if it wasnt for Meyer, Utah wouldnt even be on the map. You can bet your *** that the coach of utah called Meyer and got some tips on the game since they are close.also THE GATORS WOULD SHUT DOWN GAY *** MARK SANSUCKS and their horrible offense Usc hasnt faced an offense like florida all year and the gators defense has seen much better offenses than USGAY's offense so shutting them down woudlnt be a problem. stop hating on the Gators there is no reason for it. they are the best team in the nation and you dont like it. im sorry you dont. maybe one day west VAGINA will be good one day and if they are i will give you props and not try and hate on your team over and over.

GO GATORS
i dont hate on the Gators b/c they win, i hate on their fans who dont see reason... i bring statistics into the equation, and you bring drunken reasoning, good counter... resort to retarded name calling all you want, but neither of us is right... USC probably hasnt faced an offense like UF's, but I damn sure bet UF hasnt seen a defense like USC's... oh and WVU is good, they have destroyed everything the SEC has thrown at them for the past four years, as has the rest of the big east...
Old 01-09-2009 | 01:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

damn, thats quite a streak... but isnt their record like 12-15 in that span??? not bitching b/c i grew up a FSU fan, just stating...
19/27

11 consecutive 1985-95
Old 01-09-2009 | 01:10 AM
TECH Apprentice

i just want to say... 2008 National Champions - bitches!!!!
Old 01-09-2009 | 01:27 AM
12 Second Club

that texas team was absolutely STACKED with NFL talent, and yes USC was too, texas just wanted it more... and if national champions by conference is the determining factor, than the Big 10 would get that honor, which i know none of you will agree with... SOS statistics suggest the pac 10 was better this year... yes i agree the SEC is better top to bottom, but the top 6 or 7 from the pac 10 could beat the top 6 or 7 from the SEC... also the pac 10 went 5-0 in bowl games this year, so that says something as well...
I will I am from IOWA "Go HAWKS"!!!!!! Now on the other hand I do have to agree that Utah would have been a better match up to Florida then OU
Old 01-09-2009 | 01:32 AM
12 Second Club

iowa was solid this year... i wish shonn greene would come back and win the Heisman next year... if he came back, Iowa would be the front runners in the big 10... and yes, i agree about Utah...
Old 01-09-2009 | 01:48 AM
12 Second Club

Yeah I know i wish he would 2 but running backs only get so many carries in a good career so if i was him I would go for it. I mean look at McGahee. I know he is doing ok now but he almost lost it all. I would love to see the Hawks have a season like 04

Last edited by hempkat94z; 01-09-2009 at 02:09 AM.
Old 01-09-2009 | 03:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Go Gators!!!
Old 01-09-2009 | 06:02 AM
Restricted User

i dont hate on the Gators b/c they win, i hate on their fans who dont see reason... i bring statistics into the equation, and you bring drunken reasoning, good counter...
i guess all your stats and your incredible ability to explain all your coulda -woulda -shoulda bullshit is what cost you that $100, right? just face it bro, your just like all the other haters. maybe they should put you in charge of the bcs. that way there would never be a reason to play any games. you could pre-determine all the outcomes based on your gift of seeing the future.

maybe we can even get one of the mods to change your tech name from atlas to the oracle. you could even start your own thread and members could post up and get you to tell them what is going to happen on a particular day at a specific time. hell, i'll even go as far as to ask you for your first "vision" here on ls1tech. ready? here ya go..... what am i going to say in my next post??
Old 01-09-2009 | 06:07 AM
Restricted User

i say its great to be a Florida Gator!!!
Old 01-09-2009 | 06:16 AM
7 Second Club

Definately a great game to watch, I obviously dug the outcome

OU's Franks put his foot deep in his piehole "Tebow would only be the 4th best QB.." Guess 4th is better than your "supposed 1st" guy who can't run the ball.

Unfortunately, here comes the argument for a playoff again. Utah undefeated and no championship. Of course, Hawaii was undefeated until their bowl game last year and they had plenty of talkers as well....
If they can have a playoff in the NFL, why can't they do it for college?

Oh, proud to be a Gator!

Derek