Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Monster Project 434 LSX PICS!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 01:10 PM
Self proclaimed VILLAGE IDIOT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ChiTownHustler
Excellent looking build. Seen a glimpse of it on hardcorels1.com when the idiots started picking it apart
Got a link?
Old 04-16-2009, 01:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Can I borrow that sometime? haha. Jk... I can't wait to see this thing unfold... Going to be a world beater.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ChiTownHustler
Excellent looking build. Seen a glimpse of it on hardcorels1.com when the idiots started picking it apart

WOW....I would love to see that thread!
Old 04-16-2009, 08:37 PM
Teching In

http://www.hardcorels1.com/vbulletin...ead.php?t=2774

they're all just jealous lol
Old 04-16-2009, 08:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Brady_95c
that got vicious...didn't bother to finish the entirety
Old 04-17-2009, 12:46 AM
Teching In

I read it and I will say this. I have enjoyed your build up, I enjoy the determination and amount of love people have for there cars and the love of speed and power. I am not a huge internet fan, but I still come home each night late and read this site and a few others for sheer personal interest. I have and will admit, made comments to people's work.(UNRELATED TO THIS LINK OR ITEM) However. They "ASKED" for them. In this case, I feel the comments were unfortunate and somewhat taken afar. I noted some key points in the build critisism, and the intake has a few spots I would say worthy of lookin at as far as runner openings and some angles, however. Its forced induced. Its again a street car, and it has to fit under a hood without looking like a Pro 5.0 car or comparable, also what the hell do I know or anyone who has never built one.. Really?!. The car is AWESOME. The engine amazing in all its components, and obviously even more, the people building it are fantastic and artistic as well as intelligent. The dyno does tell the truth, and no matter how you look at it, the numbers are INSANE for any street even RACE car. I dont know anyone of the parties involved in the other sites comments, nor anyone here and I remain neutral on 100% of it all. Instead of shitty comments and or mud slinging in this thread or any other, I wish people with the type intelligence we have here would come together, have a few beers and build the engine they all so argue over and see what transpires form the differences of opinion and or agreements made between them. Im sure it would be sick no doubt. Gentleman, I am a welding expert (honest). Your welds look great!, your car is nice, and the motor build is something I have followed for weeks now. Im impressed. I am no LS1 expert. I own a vette(needs a cam and heads if anyone can assist, cheaply), have had 7 mustangs and tons of other fast rides.
I am subscribed. Lets move forward and see the car on rollers and please, please, please.. show me what this bitch can do. I love it!! Im envious. Good Luck guys.
Old 04-17-2009, 08:07 AM
WKF
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jealousy rearing its ugly head in the form of harsh nonconstructive criticizem (sp) & just outright rudeness .
Kinda sad ...... I hope it does not discourage enthusiasts from sharing builds in the future.
Me personally , if I had spent my hard earned money on a project & got slammed & insulted for sharing with others , it would make me think twice about who I share anything with in the future. What business is it of theirs what his financial situation is or how much he is spending on his hobby / project ? I could only read a couple pages & couldn't read anymore. disgusting......
Old 04-17-2009, 08:54 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by WKF
Jealousy rearing its ugly head in the form of harsh nonconstructive criticizem (sp) & just outright rudeness .
Kinda sad ...... I hope it does not discourage enthusiasts from sharing builds in the future.
Me personally , if I had spent my hard earned money on a project & got slammed & insulted for sharing with others , it would make me think twice about who I share anything with in the future. What business is it of theirs what his financial situation is or how much he is spending on his hobby / project ? I could only read a couple pages & couldn't read anymore. disgusting......

Well the internet is full of so called "EXPERTS" but the people doing the work keep pumping out well build products that do what is expected. I just find it interesting these folks that have negative comments find it necessary to not ask them on HERE.....but scurry back to their home site where all their little pals will agree with what ever is said.
Old 04-17-2009, 09:58 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 383C5Supercharged
I read it and I will say this. I have enjoyed your build up, I enjoy the determination and amount of love people have for there cars and the love of speed and power. I am not a huge internet fan, but I still come home each night late and read this site and a few others for sheer personal interest. I have and will admit, made comments to people's work.(UNRELATED TO THIS LINK OR ITEM) However. They "ASKED" for them. In this case, I feel the comments were unfortunate and somewhat taken afar. I noted some key points in the build critisism, and the intake has a few spots I would say worthy of lookin at as far as runner openings and some angles, however. Its forced induced. Its again a street car, and it has to fit under a hood without looking like a Pro 5.0 car or comparable, also what the hell do I know or anyone who has never built one.. Really?!. The car is AWESOME. The engine amazing in all its components, and obviously even more, the people building it are fantastic and artistic as well as intelligent. The dyno does tell the truth, and no matter how you look at it, the numbers are INSANE for any street even RACE car. I dont know anyone of the parties involved in the other sites comments, nor anyone here and I remain neutral on 100% of it all. Instead of shitty comments and or mud slinging in this thread or any other, I wish people with the type intelligence we have here would come together, have a few beers and build the engine they all so argue over and see what transpires form the differences of opinion and or agreements made between them. Im sure it would be sick no doubt. Gentleman, I am a welding expert (honest). Your welds look great!, your car is nice, and the motor build is something I have followed for weeks now. Im impressed. I am no LS1 expert. I own a vette(needs a cam and heads if anyone can assist, cheaply), have had 7 mustangs and tons of other fast rides.
I am subscribed. Lets move forward and see the car on rollers and please, please, please.. show me what this bitch can do. I love it!! Im envious. Good Luck guys.

Hell...if you read the thread now all they are doing is arguing with each other.
I think the bottom line is the "expert" didn't like the heads and the valve job that was done. I think the pictures that this "expert" looked at were prior to the reworking of the heads. Hell...I expect World Products has done a few more heads than this "expert". He also found fault with the intake. I wish he would look on the Hogan Intake web site and see lots of intakes just like this one. He thinks folks on here are really not smart enough to understand him so he goes to his "site" where he is safe.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:48 AM
10 Second Club

yeah man your cars sucks so if you want ill come and get it for you!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-17-2009, 01:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Rickys S/C Z28
yeah man your cars sucks so if you want ill come and get it for you!!!!!!!!!

Sorry dude....I could never live with myself if I saddled some poor sucker with this piece of crap!
Old 04-17-2009, 05:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I agree! Like i said before, great work on the car. this is what i want my car to be like when its done, clean done professional, and the use of top notch parts. great job and i cant wait to see what this thing does on 20 plus psi !!!! And i have a good friend that does top notch work on lsx cars as on all brands and he get torn apart constantly on that site. They just get mad when someone that doesnt do this for a living, ends up doing a way better job then they could ever do. Thus loosing buisness to a private person lol.
Old 04-18-2009, 10:00 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by z28adiction
I agree! Like i said before, great work on the car. this is what i want my car to be like when its done, clean done professional, and the use of top notch parts. great job and i cant wait to see what this thing does on 20 plus psi !!!! And i have a good friend that does top notch work on lsx cars as on all brands and he get torn apart constantly on that site. They just get mad when someone that doesnt do this for a living, ends up doing a way better job then they could ever do. Thus loosing buisness to a private person lol.

Hell....my ole Grandpaw once told me...."there are folks out there who would bitch about the fat in skim milkWith this ci I expect my little turbos will be done at about 22-24 pounds. I expect I will be running on a regular basis at about 18 pounds. I would have gone with at least 72's turbos but I would have had to get a completely new hood and the heck with that right now.
Old 04-18-2009, 10:03 AM
TECH Resident

i think you will be ok with under 2000hp for a little while
Old 04-18-2009, 06:50 PM
Teching In

I would love to see the car or hear it when final.
Would you consider a showing it to a follower of your link?
I think Im like 3 hours from ATL.
I run 622 hp myself, but cant touch that at all.. Id love to hear, and witness the power up close.
Im a Detroit native, but relocated as the automakers downturned and displaced most of the skills and Engineers. (myself included.)

Last edited by 383C5Supercharged; 04-18-2009 at 06:52 PM. Reason: spelling/vocab-Duh, Cuz.. I never spellcheck! lol
Old 04-18-2009, 08:58 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would love to see the car or hear it when final.
Would you consider a showing it to a follower of your link?
I think Im like 3 hours from ATL.
I run 622 hp myself, but cant touch that at all.. Id love to hear, and witness the power up close.
Im a Detroit native, but relocated as the automakers downturned and displaced most of the skills and Engineers. (myself included.)
From Goose Creek its an over 4 hour drive to Atlanta, do you have helicopter or jet?
Old 04-18-2009, 09:41 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 98Camarod
From Goose Creek its an over 4 hour drive to Atlanta, do you have helicopter or jet?
That's what I thought when I read that. I'm 2.5 hrs from ATL and I'm on the border right by Augusta.

Sick car, Sick build up, and I hope to see some Sick numbers on the chassis dyno. This is one of the best build threads I've seen on tech. Keep it up!
Old 04-19-2009, 05:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

I wish I could take you all for a ride. I do plan, once everything is complted and broken in to do some extensive video work with my friend who is a great photographer. I will promise to post up everything. Thanks again everyone.
Old 04-19-2009, 06:14 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, everyday this thread get's larger and larger?? I just don't see the interest in this build that is so called "monster 434 ci. tt". I just don't see it??
Matt, your car will be slow and don't let anybody tell you different. I mean hell, what is a 1000hp daily driver anyway?? They are on every street corner and here lately, every Honda, Mitsu owner claims they have them also???
Matt I say, WE should just donate our car's to the "GoodWill" and just settle for a tax deduction next year! LOL!
Old 04-19-2009, 11:10 PM
Self proclaimed VILLAGE IDIOT

Originally Posted by Mr.427
I wish I could take you all for a ride. I do plan, once everything is complted and broken in to do some extensive video work with my friend who is a great photographer. I will promise to post up everything. Thanks again everyone.
I need a new camera. Mine decided to stop working...

Quick Reply: Monster Project 434 LSX PICS!