Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Procharger tensioner system

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 03:25 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by blindskater02
Give them a call and talk to Wendy. She will hook you up with everything you need.
Our store is currently down being revamped...lots of new products, new layout, and all that fun stuff.

I will be happy to answer any and all questions...

We still need one more confirmed order. Some one called me yesterday and was supposed to call back to lock in, but I haven't heard back from him yet. Lots of others asking questions and gathering info. Good to see everyone doing their homework!

ZLEEPER......how ya making out over there? Any luck yet with those dyno numbers?!
Old 05-20-2009, 09:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by SDCE
Our store is currently down being revamped...lots of new products, new layout, and all that fun stuff.

I will be happy to answer any and all questions...

We still need one more confirmed order. Some one called me yesterday and was supposed to call back to lock in, but I haven't heard back from him yet. Lots of others asking questions and gathering info. Good to see everyone doing their homework!

ZLEEPER......how ya making out over there? Any luck yet with those dyno numbers?!
have there been any improvements or upgrades with the kit? i am trying to spin a F1R with it... need to know if it can handle that.
Old 05-21-2009, 10:50 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by bigsticksupra
have there been any improvements or upgrades with the kit? i am trying to spin a F1R with it... need to know if it can handle that.

We have not made any changes to our tensioner system as of yet. There were a few people asking about it a while back, but nothing really came of it because at the time, no one had really pushed our tensioner system with an F1R to see if there were any issues. If it ain't broke, don't fix it is usually the motto!

How many have tried it with the F1R and have had issues? Anyone? If so, what were the issues? If we get some solid feedback, then we'll definitely upgrade. Would you be willing to share your test results and feedback and send your bracketry and head unit in for a discounted rate if we decide to make improvements and upgrades?
Old 05-22-2009, 03:25 PM
Banned

just wanted to bump this
Old 05-22-2009, 05:10 PM
On The Tree

Default You can all thank Tom D for saving you all $50 more!

Just got the 5th order to confirm the $605 GP price....
If anyone else wants to save themselves $90 on a tensioner system, you've got 9 days left to secure your orders!!!

Old 05-22-2009, 06:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SDCE
Just got the 5th order to confirm the $605 GP price....
If anyone else wants to save themselves $90 on a tensioner system, you've got 9 days left to secure your orders!!!

im going to thank blindskater and tom d but blindskater started this thread that got most of the orders i bet or at least a few of them

Last edited by dpinson; 05-22-2009 at 09:26 PM.
Old 05-22-2009, 10:22 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by dpinson
im going to thank blindskater and tom d but blindskater started this thread that got most of the orders i bet or at least a few of them
I appreciate the thanks! It was the rest of you guys that joined in that really get the thanks though. I just wanted to get the word out on a great product for a great deal.

Thank you Wendy and SDCE for making this possible!

Quick Reply: Procharger tensioner system