Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

GT 35 BB bolt on turbo for the APS F body TT system

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 02:55 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by barnat
LOL Problems? LOL A twin turbo kit with junk turbos?(UNHEARD OF MY MAN!) We all were and are trying to move on untill Peter came on here trying to snake more money out of us LOL and you noticed he never answered the question on what turbos APS would be replaceing our bad ones with LOL No thanks, Pulling my K member once is enough for me !

Really? So that’s the big factor in your deciding on a turbo kit? Pulling the k member more than once? That is retarded my man.

If you've got junk turbos send them to him! Nobody has done this!

So now that everyone has attempted to burn the guy at the stake what do you have to show for it… a discontinued turbo system that you’ll likely see zero support for now. It wasn’t the best support before but Christ, how it this helping!? Congratulations on your and my $5,000 paperweight if there is a problem with a component that cannot be repaired / replaced.

Old 08-25-2009, 02:58 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by MosesMcgregor

In spite of all the problems I still think APS was close enough to a home run to ride this out. What other company is going to put out a cast manifold turbo system for a vehicle that is no longer produced? I don’t know why you guys cant move on instead of harping on the same crap over and over again. Send an e-mail to APS, call them, and work on a 1-on-1 basis if you've got an issue.

I think it was made clear.... problem with the turbo? Within the warranty period? Send it to them for an inspection! I don’t think that’s too irrational.
The problem is this! If you look on aps site it says bulletproof and mits turbos plainly. This is what I thought I was getting and paid for. Now dont' think so. Mine are still alive but for how long. Another month or two. If I crank the boost up today will they die a quick death?

We need someone that knows turbos one of the other turbo shops to compare genuine mits and aps and show the differences. I am sure they are knock offs. Too many failures for them not to be.Genuine mits are bulletproof.

So its simple false advertising and if was US company would think class action lawsuit if they didn't compensate with new genuine product. I would accept two genuine mits centers if sent back my current aps likely non genuine mits centers. A good company would bit the bullet apologize for the mistake ,come clean, fire whoever ordered the knockoffs and get the PR back on track by offered replacement genuine centers. No idea what genuine centers would cost but it might only be like 400 each.I got some centers off ebay that supposedly are ok quality.Another guy on here is running them successfully last I heard. Name of LOWBIRD. I bought them as back ups and supposed to spool bit faster as well. I never installed them since aps are so far still working,knock on wood. Well the one is still cracked internal can't put coolant into it.
Old 08-25-2009, 03:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

**** Peter and APS Simple and to the point !
If anybody is reading this ,,,that has a bum *** APS turbo thats hurting with money and is REALLY in a bad spot and needs a replacement turbo? They can have mine! (Its brand new)and was only on my ride for 2 minutes before my other turbo started smoking.You can have it for (free) ,as long as you are willing and able to pay shipping cost from me to you !This is not a joke! Are you reading this PETER? This is how you should treat your customers !
First post, first served !This is not a joke!

Last edited by barnat; 08-25-2009 at 03:18 AM.
Old 08-25-2009, 03:09 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by MY99TAWS6
The problem is this! If you look on aps site it says bulletproof and mits turbos plainly. This is what I thought I was getting and paid for. Now dont' think so. Mine are still alive but for how long. Another month or two. If I crank the boost up today will they die a quick death?

We need someone that knows turbos one of the other turbo shops to compare genuine mits and aps and show the differences. I am sure they are knock offs. Too many failures for them not to be.Genuine mits are bulletproof.

So its simple false advertising and if was US company would think class action lawsuit if they didn't compensate with new genuine product. I would accept two genuine mits centers if sent back my current aps likely non genuine mits centers. A good company would bit the bullet apologize for the mistake ,come clean, fire whoever ordered the knockoffs and get the PR back on track by offered replacement genuine centers. No idea what genuine centers would cost but it might only be like 400 each.I got some centers off ebay that supposedly are ok quality.Another guy on here is running them successfully last I heard. Name of LOWBIRD. I bought them as back ups and supposed to spool bit faster as well. I never installed them since aps are so far still working,knock on wood. Well the one is still cracked internal can't put coolant into it.
That is fine and dandy but they are oversees and I don’t thing you’re going to have the FBI hunting down Peter from APS anytime soon. Too many people on this forum have the approach and tact of a hormone drunk teen. Grow up, realize the situation and roll with it!

The guy came on here offering something everyone wanted from the get-go! And only to people who have kits already….. What do you think, he’ll sell 10 at most? I’m sure they aren’t making sh*t off those volumes. Only reason to peruse something like that would be to help out. The BB turbo is not a direct replacement for our systems, it has been shown. They want to invest into the R&D to make it happen if there is interest, wow what a-holes….

I just don’t get some of you guys… And if you don’t want to give him your money anymore than don’t! There are plenty of posts already stating why. Quit repeating yourself, its getting old.
Old 08-25-2009, 03:11 AM
TECH Apprentice

just keep going... it never tires....
Old 08-25-2009, 03:21 AM
TECH Apprentice

If anybody is reading this ,,,that has a bum *** APS turbo thats hurting with money and is REALLY in a bad spot and needs a replacement turbo? They can have mine! (Its brand new)and was only on my ride for 2 minutes before my other turbo started smoking.You can have it for (free) ,as long as you are willing and able to pay shipping cost from me to you !This is not a joke! Are you reading this PETER? This is how you should treat your customers !
First post, first served !This is not a joke!
nice edit. I'll take it

you haz PM
Old 08-25-2009, 03:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

nice edit. I'll take it

you haz PM
Are you hurting ? Im trying to look out for someone that cant afford to replace their turbo?
Old 08-25-2009, 03:29 AM
TECH Apprentice

Are you hurting ? Im trying to look out for someone that cant afford to replace their turbo?
Lets take it to PM please....
Old 08-25-2009, 03:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Lets take it to PM please....
LOL Its yours! Hope this helps ya out my man
Old 08-25-2009, 03:36 AM
TECH Apprentice

LOL Its yours! Hope this helps ya out my man
I'll round up shipping costs to cover a case of cold ones. I think some Fosters would be appropriate
Old 08-25-2009, 07:40 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

since peter is not doing the GT35 upgrade this thread is locked.

Quick Reply: GT 35 BB bolt on turbo for the APS F body TT system