I feel your pain!!
Old 05-03-2010, 11:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

$2400 is enough money for me to make a trip to TX
Old 05-04-2010, 12:48 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 905 Likes on 646 Posts

So what has the seller said about this? Have you talked to him recently?
Old 05-04-2010, 01:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hes completely MIA. ha never picked up or answered phone calls. I texted him and he responded with too bad that he spent the money already and that he just started his business. So I asked him if that makes it fair that I have no money and no engine. Obviously he had no response for that. I should have an update soon and whats going on.
Old 05-04-2010, 01:29 AM
TECH Apprentice

he was just logged on
Old 05-04-2010, 04:46 PM
OWN3D BY MY PROF!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I wouldn't even deal with him. He's obviously trying to avoid the problem. Go through your bank and file a stop pay. Even though he already has the money your bank will superscede paypal and remove the money from paypal. Paypal will then remove the money from his account, give him a negative balance, and place him on a restriced account. With the restriced account and they can't send money or withdraw anything. I don't know how long they can leave it negative before it goes to collections. Then you're boning him on his credit which is exactly what you don't want with a new business.
Old 05-04-2010, 05:09 PM
TECH Junkie

wow, daniel your a ******* homo.
karma's a mother ******, don't be surprised when you get yours.
Old 05-04-2010, 08:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 905 Likes on 646 Posts

You have a good tx for him? Not answering PM's or emails is understandable. Some of the biggest sponsors on here take a few days sometimes to respond. However if you try to contact him on the phone for a few days you think he would answer.
Old 05-04-2010, 10:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

The seller is a piece of work and why would you pay $2400 for a used race motor when you could have saved a little more and bought a new 370 from a sponsor for like $3-3400?
Old 05-05-2010, 01:12 AM
Banned

i havent been mia and have responded to all your pm's and all your texts...i have a life other then here and i just left my shop tonite at 1130pm from working on cars since 9 this morning.

remember when i said i have a block here for you? and a few days later you went to paypal for a claim and didnt mention anything?

When you told me the motor was good i spent your money...the week later when you came back and told me of the issues the money was gone...the motor had nothing todo with my business. I have never disappeared. I see youve made several threads about this now that are un necessary. If your still wanting a stock shotblock call me tomaro. I think i can get you one. We can prolly work out a deal. I wish i had your money and you hadent messed with my block and i could refund you your money and get my block back and we could both move on. Things oblivously havent gone that smoothe. Anyways you have my number still you can call or text. I cant always drop what im doing an answer so leave a message ect.
Old 05-05-2010, 01:40 AM
Launching!

The damage was already done, The only this it appears he did was take the heads off. He would have found the damge anyway if he wanted to do a head swap. Had he not taken the heads off, he never would have knew of the condition and possible have issues within a few months and would have no on to blame but himself.
Old 05-05-2010, 01:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

If you have a shop, at least learn how to spell correctly
Old 05-05-2010, 07:04 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by daniel6718
i havent been mia and have responded to all your pm's and all your texts...i have a life other then here and i just left my shop tonite at 1130pm from working on cars since 9 this morning.

remember when i said i have a block here for you? and a few days later you went to paypal for a claim and didnt mention anything?

When you told me the motor was good i spent your money...the week later when you came back and told me of the issues the money was gone...the motor had nothing todo with my business. I have never disappeared. I see youve made several threads about this now that are un necessary. If your still wanting a stock shotblock call me tomaro. I think i can get you one. We can prolly work out a deal. I wish i had your money and you hadent messed with my block and i could refund you your money and get my block back and we could both move on. Things oblivously havent gone that smoothe. Anyways you have my number still you can call or text. I cant always drop what im doing an answer so leave a message ect.
LOL, this is the most pathetic attempt to make yourself look half *** decent in this deal. No ****** way you didnt know this motor had issues if your running a shop. If you didnt notice you have no ****** business tryin to work on cars at all period. Your bright solution was for him to just run a catch can? WOW

The damage is obvious, he never even got to install the motor so sayin he used it is a ***** *** bitch move on your part. You know you fucked him & you dont just owe him a block. You owe him pistons & the cost of all his machine work on another block just to get him back to square one where he should have been with the motor he bought in good faith from you.

You sir are a piece of ****, plain and simple.
Old 05-05-2010, 07:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BIG_MIKE2005
LOL, this is the most pathetic attempt to make yourself look half *** decent in this deal. No ****** way you didnt know this motor had issues if your running a shop. If you didnt notice you have no ****** business tryin to work on cars at all period. Your bright solution was for him to just run a catch can? WOW

The damage is obvious, he never even got to install the motor so sayin he used it is a ***** *** bitch move on your part. You know you fucked him & you dont just owe him a block. You owe him pistons & the cost of all his machine work on another block just to get him back to square one where he should have been with the motor he bought in good faith from you.

Wouldn't change one bit of what you posted.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:01 AM
12 Second Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

honesty goes a long way...obviously he didnt use the engine, so why are you saying he did?
Old 05-05-2010, 11:11 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by big_mike2005
lol, this is the most pathetic attempt to make yourself look half *** decent in this deal. No ****** way you didnt know this motor had issues if your running a shop. If you didnt notice you have no ****** business tryin to work on cars at all period. Your bright solution was for him to just run a catch can? Wow

the damage is obvious, he never even got to install the motor so sayin he used it is a ***** *** bitch move on your part. You know you fucked him & you dont just owe him a block. You owe him pistons & the cost of all his machine work on another block just to get him back to square one where he should have been with the motor he bought in good faith from you.

zing! Lol.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BoostedGT
zing! Lol.
DFWStangs down for you? Been trying to go there all morning.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:31 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BIG_MIKE2005

+11tybillion

i cant stand stuff like this. if you spent "his" $2400, then man up, take the shortblock back, and give him YOUR $2400

to the OP, good luck with everything. i would attempt the bank/credit card option, then legal options, and as a last resort if all else fails, like said before $2400 is worth a road trip with some friends...
Old 05-05-2010, 12:21 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BadCompany VP WS6
DFWStangs down for you? Been trying to go there all morning.
Yeah its down.
Old 05-05-2010, 09:14 PM
Launching!

Annndddd its back up!

Quick Reply: Project: Bumblebee