Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

convince me...SC or Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2011, 06:17 PM
9 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

You will love the D1SC it is a great setup for a street car. Make sure you get the new helical cut style gears. The supercharger rattle / whine is cool for a while but gets real old while you are driving. I prefer a quiet (stockish sounding) car that is subtle and attracts little attention. Make sure to get a good meth kit for added safety with your stock bottom end. You can feel the difference with a D1SC even below 2000 rpm while it's not making boost. It adds torque and throttle response pretty much everywhere.
Old 03-13-2011, 07:44 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Nitroused383
You will love the D1SC it is a great setup for a street car. Make sure you get the new helical cut style gears. The supercharger rattle / whine is cool for a while but gets real old while you are driving. I prefer a quiet (stockish sounding) car that is subtle and attracts little attention. Make sure to get a good meth kit for added safety with your stock bottom end. You can feel the difference with a D1SC even below 2000 rpm while it's not making boost. It adds torque and throttle response pretty much everywhere.
I had planned to do exactly what you suggested.

Quick Reply: convince me...SC or Turbo