Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Champion camaro ttix 848 rwhp

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 05:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Fbodyjunkie06
Just get in the driver seat and enjoy the power and quit worrying about how it got there or why it's what it is.

I understand some people see the need in nit picking every detail, but when you have a car with power like this car or mine or a lot of other's on this site, number's don't matter anymore, or at least for me.
Its not nitpicking.

I agree enjoy the power and your vehicle... but perhaps people other than yourself would like to learn more about this expensive calibrated tool works and operates which is used as part of creating the power you enjoy!

I for one would rather like to understand something rather than just being ignorant about it all on how you got there. Nothing more lame than someone asking you a simple question on your engine internals, but you have no clue...

if it wasnt so important why post dyno runs at all? Better yet, you feel the need to comment on it.
I have no intentions of arguing on this thread... but your comment is lame.

Champion Motors did a fantastic job with this LS3, and prove that it puts out some hard numbers and it shows with their sheets! All based on the mods they did! Thats what is important... what was done to achieve that level with a cost effective route.
Old 07-19-2011, 06:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 02blackbeauty19
I've actually NEVER seen ANY dyno where the uncorrected or STD numbers were less than the SAE.

It's always been my understanding that it goes in this order:
Uncorrected>Std.>SAE
I tried Pming, but it wont allow attachments.
here are some random runs...
labelled corrected_1 and its associated uncorrected_1 etc.
Attached Thumbnails Champion camaro ttix 848 rwhp-corrected_1.jpg   Champion camaro ttix 848 rwhp-uncorrected_1.jpg   Champion camaro ttix 848 rwhp-corrected_2.jpg   Champion camaro ttix 848 rwhp-uncorrected_2.jpg   Champion camaro ttix 848 rwhp-corrected_3.jpg  

Champion camaro ttix 848 rwhp-uncorrected_3.jpg  
Old 07-19-2011, 10:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Theres a local guy to me that makes 1560 rwhp ......on a oem 4 bolt block, (8) 72 lb injectors, 4l60e (stall), on a dynojet.

Champions car atleast makes sense though.......we always see the corrected numbers 60-75 hp higher then uncorrected, its just weather
Old 07-20-2011, 07:38 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1320
Theres a local guy to me that makes 1560 rwhp ......on a oem 4 bolt block, (8) 72 lb injectors, 4l60e (stall), on a dynojet.

Champions car atleast makes sense though.......we always see the corrected numbers 60-75 hp higher then uncorrected, its just weather
1560rwhp on 72# injectors? Something doesn't stack up with that!
Old 07-20-2011, 12:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice numbers!

Quick Reply: Champion camaro ttix 848 rwhp