Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Best Supercharger for 02 WS6??

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2018, 07:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Firebird HP upgrades

Hey all,
I am new to this forum and have finally got the car I have wanted since I was 16 years old... well almost... I always wanted a trans am WS6 convertible of the 2002 year but I ended up with a firebird convertible that already got the LS1 swap performed on it... Body wise all I have left to change to have the full look of the Trans Am is the front bumper and the rear Lid...
Now I am interested in really decking out this car over the next little while, and I am looking for some input on how I should do this..
I want to try and beat the 2017 Camaro 2SS I had for power and speed... it did 0-100 km/h in 4.0 secs... I want to try and get about these times, is it possible? I mean my daily driver is a Durango SRT and I did hit the 3.9 secs with this mammouth SUV there fore this car has to be at least the same or faster...

Please advise where I should start and what I should change, as I know already my car needs some suspension work, so I would like to know what is the best for me to get for entire suspension, Strut bars, tie rods, sway bars, bushings, springs etc etc and I also read something about subframe or body parts or something to stabilize it and avoid getting issues later on... I wouldnt mind getting up to 650HP or so with high torque as well but I dont want to do anything that will blow my engine... I dont typically drive my cars hard but its nice to press on it once in a while... I also want advise on Rear Ends what is the best I can get for it, if I need headers, lifters, anything else I should consider before I do the last step which is the supercharger. And yes as well I should mention the car is currently an Automatic and I will be switching it to a manual... Any insight as to what I should get for shifter, Clutch etc if anything is best over stock? I know the Transmission is a T56 made by Tremec, but I am looking for any information here that could be helpful to help me make this car my dream car for life! oh I also seen some people did really nice upgrades on stereos as well, I wouldnt mind if someone has anything they done that has NAV/Bluetooth/ Back up camera in it with maybe even apple car play and Sirius XM to show me some pictures and tell me what that stereo is... my only thing is the stereo needs to either light up red or have the option of being switched to red as I try to look as good a stock look as I can while getting the creature comforts... The CD / Bluetooth stereo currently installed in mine even works with all steering controls which is great!

Thanks for your time to read my long winded post I am a bit all over the place since I just got the car and have so much I want to do to it... waiting for responses!

Quick Reply: Best Supercharger for 02 WS6??