Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Aps TT HELP

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2011 | 08:48 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ModularTurbo
Who is insulting? I am not insulting anyone. If you felt insulted I am sorry you feel that way. That is not my intention in the slightest.
lol. I don't feel insulted. It was simply an analogy addressing your feeling the need to defend your kit and "LOL"ing about it. I am however frustrated that you continuously attempt to compare a kit advertised to make 500 HP with your kit that is allegedly built to make 1,200 HP. It will never be apples to apples. Ever. Period. And fanaticizing about the upgrades and cost the APS kit requires (to try making it an equal comparison) is just retarded.

Maybe I'm too attached to the scientific method in that I like only to change one variable at a time to make any and all of my comparisons. Damn my stupid education!
Old 08-18-2011 | 08:56 AM
FormerVendor

Unfortunately these is nothing else to compare it to......

Has someone else made a mail order twin turbo kit, that retains all stock amenities? Not being sarcastic I swear.

I am forced to compare our kit to the APS kit, because there isn't anything else to compare it to.
Old 08-18-2011 | 11:34 AM
FormerVendor

The OP knows his options at this point.
He has 2 choices for a twin system one having known issues and limitations.
It's funny that after a company hoses so many people that anyone would even
stand in there corner and defend them.

Oh well even Charles Manson has his fans.
Old 08-18-2011 | 02:14 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Somebody09
lol. I don't feel insulted. It was simply an analogy addressing your feeling the need to defend your kit and "LOL"ing about it. I am however frustrated that you continuously attempt to compare a kit advertised to make 500 HP with your kit that is allegedly built to make 1,200 HP. It will never be apples to apples. Ever. Period. And fanaticizing about the upgrades and cost the APS kit requires (to try making it an equal comparison) is just retarded.

Maybe I'm too attached to the scientific method in that I like only to change one variable at a time to make any and all of my comparisons. Damn my stupid education!
Peter, is that you?

Just curious because you are defending the **** out of APS when the kit has design flaws and were not just talking about the turbos. I don't know about you but I am the type of guy who will spend more knowing I will end up with a better product.

When i see the at the end of your posts then I will know its you Peter.
Old 08-18-2011 | 04:34 PM
8 Second Club

My LG upgraded turbos made 931 and we aren't done yet.....not even close. 366 cube ls2.
Old 08-18-2011 | 04:35 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ModularTurbo
Unfortunately these is nothing else to compare it to......

Has someone else made a mail order twin turbo kit, that retains all stock amenities? Not being sarcastic I swear.

I am forced to compare our kit to the APS kit, because there isn't anything else to compare it to.
Turbo Technology will have one out soon and then you can compare yours to that.
Old 08-18-2011 | 05:49 PM
FormerVendor

That's good, I can't wait to see it.
If they meet the same goals we did it will be interesting to see what the price will be.
The last time I heard there single kit sells for $6500.
Old 08-18-2011 | 07:54 PM
On The Tree

I would guess around 8200 the same price as there 2010 Camaro twin kit. I know George was talking about a kit cable of 1200 plus rwhp.
Old 08-18-2011 | 11:09 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by FastBlackTA
My LG upgraded turbos made 931 and we aren't done yet.....not even close. 366 cube ls2.
Hey buddy, How much boost was that on? I'm anxious to get mine on the rollers.
Old 08-18-2011 | 11:22 PM
TECH Veteran

Yeah interested also . I wonder what my car would pull now with the 427 at 10psi? auto and can't lock the yank on dyno according to yank at my power level so would think maybe 700rwhp ? Might have it on mustang dyno next month not sure about dynojet this year.Mustang would be for tuning it more than getting power number. I don't really like mustang dynos much except for tuning. See on give three different numbers three times on the same car when guy came back at different times. Turns out first time they set it to dynojet equivalent ,the second time to mustang and it was quite a bit lower of course, and last time to where they said it just felt right! LOL I will be going to dynojet when get serious about my numbers. Right now am wondering how much to hit 800rwhp and then how much to hit 1000rwhp those are my power goals. No spray just boost for those numbers.
So lets see some more LG dyno numbers guys!

Quick Reply: Aps TT HELP