Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Jose @ forced inductions!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 09:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ordered a gt91 2 weeks ago got it yesterday and iam very happy everytime i called they picked up and i called alot with quick ???
Old 02-16-2012, 03:39 AM
9 Second Truck Club

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 89LS1FOXER
I wish I could say the same! I want to be happy with them but how do you lose someones 800 dollar turbo and just shrug it off? I will either go down there my self or start getting the paper work together for my lawyer if I have to. I plan on contacting their local police department to if I have to also?
Jose has always done me good. You need to call him with tracking info etc. They should have enough parts around there to come up with a core, or take the core price off a new or rebuilt turbo.
Old 02-16-2012, 08:58 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by stock48
Jose has always done me good. You need to call him with tracking info etc. They should have enough parts around there to come up with a core, or take the core price off a new or rebuilt turbo.
Trust me he has the tracking info already, I've given it to him over the phone, what did i do to **** him off. Tons of people have had good luck with him.... that's why i sent the turbo to him and not someone else??

Last edited by 89LS1FOXER; 02-16-2012 at 09:05 AM.
Old 02-16-2012, 09:17 AM
TECH Resident

my turbo was not a core unit anyways, it was a fresh rebuild from Worx turbo (good or bad?), i talked to Jose twice before i sent it out to him also. It looked like the comp wheel had rubbed the comp housing at one time so i was worried and called Jose about it, he said to send it in and let him take a look at it so i did.

Last edited by 89LS1FOXER; 02-16-2012 at 09:23 AM.
Old 02-16-2012, 09:26 AM
TECH Resident

Old 02-16-2012, 10:18 AM
TECH Resident

That's all understandable but i talked to Jose twice before i sent the turbo out to you guys and was told nothing about a info/rebuild sheet until i looked on your site later, he just told me to send it in?? Do you have any contact info for me saved, every time i call Jose i have to give to him again, at first i was "in your system" and then a week later i couldn't be found? I just want this resolved, this has nothing to do with a Walmart counter transaction lol. When it "IS" found i just want it shipped back to me, i will pay what ever the shipping costs are. JR 720-394-3397

To: 'john chapman' <project_tsi@yahoo.com>
Cc: sales@forcedinductions.com; jz@forcedinductions.com
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 8:45 AM
Subject: RE: John Chapman, Aurora, CO 80mm Garrett turbo

I am having the guys check on this as we speak. They didn’t misplace your turbo. If no paperwork was with the turbo then it’s sorted to the core turbos and or here for scrap, so they were doing their job. That is why we specifically tell customers to fill out the paperwork. The condition of the turbo is not relevant because there are turbos that are scrapped that are brand new, but since used on proprietary applications they are not allowed to be sold to the public. As for the situation pertaining the turbo, you wouldn’t go to Walmart to have something repaired and leave it on the counter without a receipt come back two days later and assume they knew what to do with the product. Same thing applies here. Blake, Jason and Jose are all looking for the unit. If they find something they will alert me or call you themselves. I apologize that this has happened, but this is the main reason why we set parameters up and paperwork that corresponds to the products coming in for repair.

Thank you

Tonya

www.TurboDiesels.net

www.ForcedInductions.com

M-F (8am-5pm) CST

Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 6:42 PM
To: Sales@Turbodiesels.net
Subject: Fw: John Chapman, Aurora, CO 80mm Garrett turbo

Have you found any sign of my turbo yet?? Jose was saying it may have got mistaken for scrap?? It had 1500.00 worth of insurance, delivery confirmation and cost me 65 bucks to ship, why would i spend all that money to send you scarp. I know you had to sign for it when it got there (delivery confirmation), it also states that it was insured on the label for 1500.00. It also had my contact info and phone number.... how could this be mistaken for scrap. The turbo looks like a fresh rebuild too. I just spent 800.00 bucks buying this turbo and simply sent it to you guys to inspect. i've heard a lot of good things about you on pt.net and ls1tech.... i'm on a budget and can't afford to buy another turbo just because you guys misplaced it....... Please get back to me, 720-394-3397

fed ex tracking info:

http://www.fedex.com/Tracking?client...66751315001161

Last edited by 89LS1FOXER; 02-16-2012 at 11:01 AM.
Old 02-16-2012, 10:26 AM
10 Second Club

Not defending Forced Induction, was there paperwork with it?
Old 02-16-2012, 10:27 AM
TECH Resident

[QUOTE]As for the situation pertaining the turbo, you wouldn’t go to Walmart to have something repaired and leave it on the counter without a receipt come back two days later and assume they knew what to do with the product. [QUOTE]

I love this, if you left something on the counter at walmart it would simply get jacked!! Now if you sent something to Forced Inductions and it gets delivered and signed for by a well known employee don't you think it would be safe for a couple days, it became their responsibility when they signed for it, the shipping label still had a contact name and number on it, even Walmart would call and ask what the deal with the item is?

Last edited by 89LS1FOXER; 02-16-2012 at 10:32 AM.
Old 02-16-2012, 10:31 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by mike13
Not defending Forced Induction, was there paperwork with it?
No thats what i keep saying, i was told nothing about any paper work to send with it, i talked to Jose twice before it was sent and was sure he was aware of it, you know they don't get a ton of turbos from colorado on a regular basis anyway? I was tracking it untill it got dropped off and then heard nothing from them so i called them two days later and was told the info was attached to the turbo and i was in the system for a rebuild and then the next time i talk to them im not in the system?

Look through my posts on here and pt.net i'm not one of those guys that just starts drama whenever and for whatever, i swear i will delete all of this from all the forums once the turbo is back in my hands, i didn't ask for this!

Last edited by 89LS1FOXER; 02-16-2012 at 10:36 AM.
Old 02-16-2012, 10:41 AM
10 Second Club

I guess that's a no, sounds like there's some responsibility by both parties. Your assuming they would look at the shipping label and keep the turbo matched to the info. Sounds like they assumed that anyone who would send in a turbo for repair or inspection would attach some information on what was to be done with the turbo.
Old 02-16-2012, 10:43 AM
TECH Resident

That is a no, i was not told about the info sheet before shipment, Tonya is trying to get this worked out for me now....
Old 02-16-2012, 10:46 AM
10 Second Club

That is a no, i was not told about the info sheet before shipment, Tonya is trying to get this worked out for me now....
I hope everything works out, I can see both sides of this and hopefully it gets resolved and your happy with the outcome.
Old 02-16-2012, 10:52 AM
TECH Resident

I just want it to be over and delete all this crap, i hate stressing over stupid s$#@! I just want to get my build done, it needs to be done before may and it just keeps getting set back. This is totally my luck!
Old 02-16-2012, 10:58 AM
10 Second Club

I just want it to be over and delete all this crap, i hate stressing over stupid s$#@! I just want to get my build done, it needs to be done before may and it just keeps getting set back. This is totally my luck!
I totally understand, waiting on a few things myself (not from forced induction)
Old 02-16-2012, 11:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

sounds like there's some responsibility by both parties.
Wrong, how is anyone supposed to know if they ship a turbo to a turbo company without paperwork it is instantly thrown in a grinder with no questions asked.

I usually look at these threads and think big deal, forcedinductions.com is just slow, but for the turbo to be assumed scrap because there wasnt a letter sent with it is really messed up.

Its like if I parked my car out in front of the service dept at a local dealership, and dont call by the time they open and alert them to the car needing service, so they crush the car.
Old 02-16-2012, 11:35 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Hank Peabody
Wrong, how is anyone supposed to know if they ship a turbo to a turbo company without paperwork it is instantly thrown in a grinder with no questions asked.

I usually look at these threads and think big deal, forcedinductions.com is just slow, but for the turbo to be assumed scrap because there wasnt a letter sent with it is really messed up.

Its like if I parked my car out in front of the service dept at a local dealership, and dont call by the time they open and alert them to the car needing service, so they crush the car.
I think your kind of imbelishing the story, "grinder"? Ship a few parts to different manufacturing facilities without paperwork and let me know how that works for you. Many facilities will throw any part that isn't marked into a scrap section, doesn't mean it's scrapped just held in a pile. It's more important to make sure unknown parts and components don't get anywhere near the production.

Many places require a return authorization.
Old 02-16-2012, 12:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Cracks me up that Jose pretty much NEVER responds in threads like this but is one of the first ones to post when it comes to getting someone's business.
Old 02-16-2012, 12:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

I think your kind of imbelishing the story, "grinder"? Ship a few parts to different manufacturing facilities without paperwork and let me know how that works for you. Many facilities will throw any part that isn't marked into a scrap section, doesn't mean it's scrapped just held in a pile. It's more important to make sure unknown parts and components don't get anywhere near the production.

Many places require a return authorization.
How do you know they dont put them in a grinder?

Maybe Jose and fi.com should let people know they operate like a manufacturing facility and not a normal consumer business and we'll all know one simple mistake like shipping something in without paperwork means your part is assumed to be scrap and you're s.o.l. That is not common knowledge for those of us that dont work in an industrial setting.
Old 02-16-2012, 12:37 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by eviltwin_1987
Cracks me up that Jose pretty much NEVER responds in threads like this but is one of the first ones to post when it comes to getting someone's business.
i don't want it to be a arguing thread between me and FI, just stating facts.....
Old 02-16-2012, 12:37 PM
TECH Resident

Ok thank you, I know you guys are good people I've heard that a lot which is why i chose you, i have no reason to lie about him not telling me about the info sheet, i simply was not told about it and that i swear, does it make sense yes and did i find this out on your website after the fact... yes but that is besides the fact. Thanks for reassuring me, that's all i needed. Thanks JR 720-394-3397

To: 'john chapman' <project_tsi@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 9:24 AM
Subject: RE: John Chapman, Aurora, CO 80mm Garrett turbo

First I spoke with Jose already on this matter, and he already has mentioned the rebuild sheet was told to you. That is standard as we tell everyone the rebuild sheet must be filled out with the turbo, as that is policy here. Also he stated you called in about the turbo 2 days after the turbo had already arrived and its noted in the system. The turbo when it arrives is processed. He added remarks to the system, so yes your calls are noted, but there is no paperwork to indentify you to the turbo inside the box once the turbo was removed from the box. The guys are still going through units trying to find it. If not I’m sure they will try to work something out for you. The guys are good people and they take care of their customers.

www.TurboDiesels.net
www.ForcedInductions.com
M-F (8am-5pm) CST

Quick Reply: Jose @ forced inductions!!!!