Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

600 hp on stock 5.3?

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2011 | 11:04 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by oange ss
Gov't regulates modifications based on power ?
You canīt tune the engine. But you can change to another more powerful engine but it needs to be completely stock.
Old 11-24-2011 | 08:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Turboswede
You canīt tune the engine. But you can change to another more powerful engine but it needs to be completely stock.
Then why did you say you cant run the 5.7?

I just find this stuff interesting because it seems so **** like to have such strict regulations on engines and cars in general, especially older ones even though I dont think you mentioned what car the ls engine is going in?
Old 11-24-2011 | 08:34 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by dilsnick
if you pm maxxmitchell or skinnies on here they can answer any possible question you could have.
That is bad advice. I'm sure these guys don't wan to answer the same damn questions over and over to every newbie that sees their builds and wants to do the same thing, when they have already put out the information. If you want to do the same thing, you need to search. The information is all here. The search feature on this site is VERY functional too.
Old 11-26-2011 | 07:43 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Fb0dy0nly
Then why did you say you cant run the 5.7?

I just find this stuff interesting because it seems so **** like to have such strict regulations on engines and cars in general, especially older ones even though I dont think you mentioned what car the ls engine is going in?
I can't use a 5,7 because I can't have more then 20% then my std engine that have 250hp in std. So 300hp is max I have already buy an lm7 from a suburban 00 wich have about 285hp so it will be perfect.

Quick Reply: 600 hp on stock 5.3?