Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends:

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2012, 07:06 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He will be contacting the customers that are involved.

LMAO
Old 12-04-2012, 07:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=RacerXLs1;16950481]
Originally Posted by PowerShift408
During the break-in, my 91mm Turbonetics turbo was stolen. I paid Josh for the 62s, sold them, then paid him for the 76mm. I also paid him to do a complete kit for me, which is not currently complete. I will be rocking this setup in the future, upon its completion, because he is going to complete it for me.

So how many times did u pay him to get screwed?
I bought my first turbo, the 91mm off of here. After it was stolen, Josh ordered the 62s for me and I gave him some additional money to complete my kit. At that time, I saw that there was a long road ahead and decided to simplify my project. I traded my RHS-based motor that I had built by LME for a built LS2 and cash. At that point, I decided to go with a single 76. I know it probably sounds naive to most of you to believe that he will finish the kit for me, but only time will tell.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by JAX04
Either my computer is jacked or the facebook page is gone...
I'm seeing the same.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

During the break-in, my 91mm Turbonetics turbo was stolen. I paid Josh for the 62s, sold them, then paid him for the 76mm. I also paid him to do a complete kit for me, which is not currently complete. I will be rocking this setup in the future, upon its completion, because he is going to complete it for me.
How are you so sure he's going to complete your kit?
Old 12-04-2012, 07:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by alexcoreas
How are you so sure he's going to complete your kit?
I guess it's easier to be faithful when you can drive over there and speak to the man in person. Additionally, I haven't made the threats of violence against him and/or his family that some have resorted to.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

I guess it's easier to be faithful when you can drive over there and speak to the man in person. Additionally, I haven't made the threats of violence against him and/or his family that some have resorted to.
Good point ..
Old 12-04-2012, 07:19 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts

Figured Id add some fuel for those that dont click links.

"Fisrt And Formost. KY-Turbo and Chassis is incorporated in my name. The Name was changed to RaceFab Chassis and Fabrication the first of December. Ryan Arterburn is a personal friend of mine. He wanted to get into the performance business and offered to help me out in the process. KY-Turbo and Chassis DBA RaceFab Chassis and Fabrication is a separate entity from KY-Turbo Inc. Look it up on the KY State Gov website. It is real easy to see that. Ryan funded the purchase of the chassis equipment and supplies him self. It was in no way shape for or fashion funded by anything from KY-Turbo Inc.
Next For those saying I am behind the break in of my shop. You all are completely off base. Everyone will slam you when you are down. Nature of the business. I was forced into the position of closing KY-Turbo Inc before further implosion. It was a very unfortunate situation brought on by the actions of several people. I have tried relentlessly to recover from the break in and theft that occurred at my shop in March of this year. There are many stories being spread that are nothing more than bald face lies. The fact of the matter is most of what is being said is coming from people whom I have never dealt with in any form. I have had to take a recommended step back from this situation due to the various threats that have been made. Those threats have been recorded and handled by the local law enforcement accordingly. I will be in contact with the customers that are involved. I will not how ever get caught up in the internet Drama is seems most feed on".
Old 12-04-2012, 07:28 PM
Teching In

Interesting thread.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Old 12-04-2012, 07:29 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by mac62989

"Fisrt And Formost. KY-Turbo and Chassis is incorporated in my name. The Name was changed to RaceFab Chassis and Fabrication the first of December. Ryan Arterburn is a personal friend of mine. He wanted to get into the performance business and offered to help me out in the process. KY-Turbo and Chassis DBA RaceFab Chassis and Fabrication is a separate entity from KY-Turbo Inc. Look it up on the KY State Gov website. It is real easy to see that. Ryan funded the purchase of the chassis equipment and supplies him self. It was in no way shape for or fashion funded by anything from KY-Turbo Inc.
Next For those saying I am behind the break in of my shop. You all are completely off base. Everyone will slam you when you are down. Nature of the business. I was forced into the position of closing KY-Turbo Inc before further implosion. It was a very unfortunate situation brought on by the actions of several people. I have tried relentlessly to recover from the break in and theft that occurred at my shop in March of this year. There are many stories being spread that are nothing more than bald face lies. The fact of the matter is most of what is being said is coming from people whom I have never dealt with in any form. I have had to take a recommended step back from this situation due to the various threats that have been made. Those threats have been recorded and handled by the local law enforcement accordingly. I will be in contact with the customers that are involved. I will not how ever get caught up in the internet Drama is seems most feed on".
I quess you forgot to call me when you canceled your cell phone and never told me anything. I have been nothing but nice to you about the situation and got nothing in return. Please call me because I have every text message and record of phone calls to you. You have my hard earned money and to not even let the affected people know what's going on. Tell me I'm a liar.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:29 PM
Teching In

next time you go to his shop see if gots my pt88 there or hotsie or coldside done im not to worried about the pipes i just want my turbo, products are for me sheldon from topeka ks,
Old 12-04-2012, 07:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by RacerXLs1
Dude quit nut hugging for real !!! Are u that dumb where u can't see the links they posted. Dude fucked a lot of people out of a lot of money and then started a new business.. I dont care for the threats either, but he has his coming, I hope they get there cash back!!
I don't think you're understanding the point that I'm trying to make. Josh did not purposely **** people out of anything. The break-in crippled his shop, plain and simple. He tried to use money paid to him to cover builds when he shouldn't have been using that money. I'm not saying that Josh did nothing wrong. Obviously he did, or else my car would've been done months ago, along with everyone else. But here we are, with a lot of pissed off people and no real solution evident. If I had a great solution for everyone involved, I would gladly offer it up.

Despite what my "nut hugging" may suggest, I am in a similar boat to all of the other customers. I haven't been able to race my car in over two years, and I went on a deployment to Iraq to help fund the damn thing. Granted, I am not into Josh for $22k, but I see no reason to pile on as nothing good will come from it. I think that if cooler heads had prevailed in the events leading up to the creation of this thread, we would be in a much different situation than what we are now.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Quick question: why wouldn't your investor just invest in the equipment and keep the doors open in KY-Turbo's name? Until yesterday your rep. seemed pretty decent. It would have made good business since, you could finish work that was already on the books, which generates revenue to keep all parties happy and customers continue to come through the door. After yesterday's post, KY-Turbo has been closed, and Racefab is going to have a long road to hoe before people have forgotten this. Not to mention, people here are going to probably put liens against racefab I'm sure.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by sheldon
next time you go to his shop see if gots my pt88 there or hotsie or coldside done im not to worried about the pipes i just want my turbo, products are for me sheldon from topeka ks,
Not a problem
Old 12-04-2012, 07:32 PM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=PowerShift408;16950500]
Originally Posted by RacerXLs1

I bought my first turbo, the 91mm off of here. After it was stolen, Josh ordered the 62s for me and I gave him some additional money to complete my kit. At that time, I saw that there was a long road ahead and decided to simplify my project. I traded my RHS-based motor that I had built by LME for a built LS2 and cash. At that point, I decided to go with a single 76. I know it probably sounds naive to most of you to believe that he will finish the kit for me, but only time will tell.
You are a complete moron, congrats.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

[QUOTE=bluchev;16950595]

You are a complete moron, congrats.
Do you have any perspectives or insights that I may not? Being that I can actually walk inside the shop, and see what is and is not being done, I highly doubt that is the case. I really would like to refrain from the name-calling and what not because it really just adds a whole lot of static to an already unclear situation for most of those who are actually involved.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:45 PM
11 Second Club

[QUOTE=PowerShift408;16950621]
Originally Posted by bluchev

Do you have any perspectives or insights that I may not? Being that I can actually walk inside the shop, and see what is and is not being done, I highly doubt that is the case. I really would like to refrain from the name-calling and what not because it really just adds a whole lot of static to an already unclear situation for most of those who are actually involved.
Looks like he may have been talking to racerx notice the quote?
Old 12-04-2012, 07:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

[QUOTE=TermnEatr;16950640]

Touche'. If that is the case, I apologize.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by mac62989

Let me understand this... you created a seperate corporate entity with an almost identical name for a buddy because the buddy wanted to start his own business as your company was going down in flames. Was this guy high when he typed this?

If you are gonna try a screw people over you should a least be a little more creative with the corporate name, because you don't have anybody fooled on what your true intentions were for forming the new entity.

It's pretty obivious you are trying to skirt any personal liability and continue operation as an automotive fabrication company, and any court in the country is gonna see right through that and nail you to the cross financially as well as your co-conspirator buddy for helping you carry out this fraud.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:57 PM
12 Second Club

[QUOTE=TermnEatr;16950640]

?? I don't get it??? I hear we're ur coming from bro I understand that, but he closed and posted on here and that to me is a **** you idc... You want to play cool and hope ur stuff gets fixed, and I don't blame u but what if you were out 20k would you still be cool?

Quick Reply: Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends: