Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends:

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2012, 07:19 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

He had been planning this for at least a few days previous to starting this thread. As it turns out... my sister works with his wife and he stopped by on the friday prior to to tell her his new phone number.
Old 12-10-2012, 07:30 PM
TECH Addict

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by rotorracing
this makes me look bad, im trying to make a living doing this, with people talking bad about your shop u cant make money
Sorry for posting that and sorry if I made you look bad.. just looked way to odd someone posted it in another thread... same name, same product... I hope hes not trying to capitalize on your business and steel your customers and then rip them off too. I havnt heard of that scam yet but I bet it would work. wow. What a **** head.
If he uses your name....legally licensed in another state, makes the same things, and then people will do research and see that YOU have been in business for awhile and wont think they will get ripped. Then when he rips them off they wonder what happened and never realized there was 2 places w/ the same name... By the time people figure it out your name would be ran though the mud too.
I hope thats not whats up...
Old 12-10-2012, 08:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Well this was definitely an interesting read... I hope everything turns out for you guys that got ripped off.

- Hopefully Josh has justice served.

- And lets make sure Andy/Rotorracing doesn't get a bad rep for his business!
Old 12-10-2012, 09:10 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 777Shock777
Well this was definitely an interesting read... I hope everything turns out for you guys that got ripped off.

- Hopefully Josh has justice served.

- And lets make sure Andy/Rotorracing doesn't get a bad rep for his business!
I agree, what can be done to protect Andy?
Old 12-10-2012, 09:15 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

So iv been following this from the beginning and now it seems like a huge run-on thread. Is anybody gonna actually do something about this or just keep bitching on ls1tech and get nothing accomplished?? I'm waiting for a update saying he got arrested or something!
Old 12-10-2012, 11:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by xfactor_pitbulls
Like....
Like...Psshhhh LOVE this! Well said Wade!
Old 12-11-2012, 12:27 AM
TECH Regular

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Taubr Unit
So iv been following this from the beginning and now it seems like a huge run-on thread. Is anybody gonna actually do something about this or just keep bitching on ls1tech and get nothing accomplished?? I'm waiting for a update saying he got arrested or something!
I absolutely agree. If I was in this position I would be trying to do whatever I can in order to seek some sort financial or legal action ASAP. So far I have been reading about people getting screwed and no one is doing anything about it!!!

Either way, to me it's crazy just how many turbo companies/ fabricators have done this to members and costumers and got away clean! It makes me sick. Thank god I had someone I know build my 91mm kit.

My word of advice stop sitting around and making posts. Go out and do something about it right now! Why wait any longer? The longer you wait, the worse and worse the situation will get for you.
Old 12-11-2012, 12:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

My thoughts are if they are doing something, this is probably the last place it will be posted....
Old 12-11-2012, 01:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

its hard for someone to continue to rip people off if he doesn't have any fingers....

people get ripped off way to often it the automotive world and i think its mostly because it never hurts them,sure they get sued and such but in the end he will just file bankrupt and setup a new shop a few years latter.
this wouldn't have happened in "the old days"
Old 12-11-2012, 02:37 AM
Teching In

Andy is a good friend of mine, and it sucks to see his company name get dragged through the mud.

He is one of the most honest guys I know, and a hell of a fabricator. He even saved my life with a roll cage he built me.

I'm not some kid talking either. If there were ever a legit vouch from the land of the internet, mine is. I drove a mustang in a slightly viral youtube video some of you may or may not have seen.

See for yourself (if you don't like awesome, skip to the end for the flip):

Old 12-11-2012, 04:34 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

First off sorry to hear that so many have been used by Josh. This was on KY's goverment website. Article IV is particularly important followed by him signing his name that all of the above were true under the penalty of perjury.

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 12-11-2012, 04:40 AM
TECH Senior Member

It also appears that all of his "assetts" and debt should have been carried over to the new shop Racefab according to this document.

Old 12-11-2012, 08:02 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by itsslow98
It also appears that all of his "assetts" and debt should have been carried over to the new shop Racefab according to this document.

Damnnnnnnn nice find!
Old 12-11-2012, 09:33 AM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Josh@KY-Turbo
KY-Turbo Inc has been closed as of December 1 2012, and the Corporation has been dissolved.

As you all know the shop was burglarized back in March of this year. It has been difficult not only on myself, but on my family as well as I have tried relentlessly to keep the shop doors open and to recover from the burglary. It is unfortunate that this happened , but there is no way to keep the shop open without further implosion on the shop, myself, and my family. The shop space has been leased by another leasee and they will be in touch with all those involved to facilitate the pickup of your cars and/or parts.

KY-Turbo Inc.
Originally Posted by Brian @ KYTP
Right, wrong, or indifferent I have a couple things to say.

1. Yes for any of you that can, do chargebacks and try and get your money back through credit cards, paypal, etc! I can tell you that he has not pocketed the money and just turned away, there is nothing left to keep the doors open, lights on, lease paid, etc.

2. I know there is no building being built at his house for sure, that part is untrue.

Josh said from the beginning after the break in that he would do his best to help everyone and to try and make it right, but not at the cost of his family (wife and children).
Originally Posted by RTRBURN
WRONG...RaceFab Chassis is mine. Craig I will pm you with details and we can talk via phone.
Craig PM sent
Chris, I can't answer for what went down with KY-Turbo and everyone. It's a bad deal for all parties, and you all have the right to be pissed. I don't want the start of my business to end before it starts just because Im starting out in the building that KY-Turbo was in. Josh helped me build the page on FB, and sent invites to people who he knew to help me out. Josh warned me that this would getting shitty for me and RaceFab and apologized before hand. I work full time and I have been working on my car in my free time so I can use it as advertising. If I need to pack my stuff back up and find a different location so their in no affiliation between the 2 shops then I will.
Guys I can't imagine; those effected; what your going though , I know I would be pissed also.
I don't have time to read through every page, but these items need to be quoted so they can't be removed or changed in the future since this 'newbie', "RTRBURN" is obviously Josh trying to suck in new business. I'm sure it'll be all too interesting to find out what's transpired just prior to and following the filing of the new business documents. Certainly appears to be a nice criminal case building here. I hope someone big, smelly and ugly makes him drink an 8oz glass of hot and steamy semen in jail for screwing everyone like this if that's in fact what happened and he doesn't do absolutely everything in his power to make it right with everyone.

Last edited by BLOWNBLUEZ06; 12-11-2012 at 09:41 AM.
Old 12-11-2012, 02:12 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,143 Likes on 743 Posts

Craig, did you get your car?
Old 12-11-2012, 02:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

I'm thinking rtrbrn or whatever has been on a few local sites for a while but not certain, I'd have to check....
Old 12-11-2012, 05:06 PM
Teching In

Just want to clarify a few things.
1st...Andy's shop is no way related to this fiasco. So no one needs to drag him into this.
Never met Andy or talked to him or anything, so don't mention his shop in this thread anymore. Sorry Andy!.
Everyone is posting crap before triple checking their facts and your dragging innocent people/business's into it. It's considered Slander.
2nd... I'm not Josh. A few members on this board actually know me.
3rd... I have been working with Craig to help him get his car and stuff back. Just trying to help him out.

I have walked away from this whole disaster as advised from my attorney for my case.
I have absolutely no stake in this what so ever.

Honestly this thread needs to be closed before any other business gets dragged into it.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:12 PM
TECH Resident

It looks like he is trying to liquidate all assets of KY Turbo and Chassis, Inc and roll them into a new business, therefore hoping to not lose any of his equipment through court proceedings. He has also started doing this while still taking money from customers with no intent on completing the job. I know that being Incorporated or an LLC he personally could not be sued for monies or goods but I have a feeling there is a law against what he is doing.
I can imagine why certain people are wanting this thread to be closed. Mainly because they are starting to get caught up in lies and have to tell more lies to cover for the lies they already told.

You know if people would be truthful things like this wouldn't happen.

Also those of you who got screwed by Joshua, you need to at least file a claim against his business before he declares bankruptcy. It costs very little to file a claim against him/his company. If its filed after bankruptcy your going to be SOL

Last edited by sschoeffler; 12-11-2012 at 06:20 PM.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:18 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by sschoeffler
It looks like he is trying to liquidate all assets of KY Turbo and Chassis, Inc and roll them into a new business, therefore hoping to not lose any of his equipment through court proceedings. He has also started doing this while still taking money from customers with no intent on completing the job. I know that being Incorporated or an LLC he personally could not be sued for monies or goods but I have a feeling there is a law against what he is doing.
I can imagine why certain people are wanting this thread to be closed. Mainly because they are starting to get caught up in lies and have to tell more lies to cover for the lies they already told.

You know if people would be truthful things like this wouldn't happen.

Also those of you who got screwed by Joshua, you need to at least file a claim against his business before he declares bankruptcy. It costs very little to file a claim against him/his company. If its filed after bankruptcy your going to be SOL.

Oh yea and also, Joshua Duane Jenkins, Way to beat on a woman dude..While I was digging into you and your company I dug up a domestic violence charge against you by Ashley Nichole Smith. Court date is next year. Guess your going to have several of those huh ?

Takes a real man to beat on a woman. Guess it takes a real man to screw people over on the internet too.
unless you know the exact details of the DV case, dont coment on it. thats just idiotic piling on. the rest of the post however is pretty good detective work..
Old 12-11-2012, 06:22 PM
TECH Resident

Yea I pulled the comment. Thought about it, none of my business.

Quick Reply: Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends: