Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends:

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2012, 12:42 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

If I were going to pick up something that was mine, and with the current legal implications of what's going on, the first thing I would do is call the police and ask for an officer to be on the scene and explain the situation.

You're recovering what is essentially stolen property at this point. I would treat it like a crime scene and want official witnesses there. I'm guessing his father is an older man, and probably heard about how pissed off people were, I can't blame him for being nervous and scared. As long as he had a legal permit to carry, there's no issues there.

People be safe, and be smart about this. Right now it's financial losses, don't turn it into anything more than that.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Josh,
I never dealt with you on an actual business transaction. However, we did speak about a custom one off kit for my 2004 GTO. Obviousely, I'm extremely happy I did not go this route. And I wish I could do something to help others who were not so fortunate with this shitty situation.
There's No Doubt In My Mind that you've read and kept up to date with this thread, among others that are currently posted at the top of several forums.
What you're doing is WRONG. And it WILL effect you , and your family in the end. There is still time to do the right thing. DO IT! AND DO IT NOW. Some of these folks on here have invested money that they did not have to begin with. We've all been there. You have an obligation as a Man to do what was promised and expected of you.
I am a firm believer that things happen for a reason. And I have No Doubt in my mind that this is going to come back around on you in a Big big way. You can not hide, and people will never forgit this. This wil haunt you for the rest of your professional career.
Please Please Please, respond back to your Loyal customers here. And start working on a solution to get this fucken mess taken care of. IT IS NEVER TOO LATE.

Last edited by BlwnLs1GTO; 12-13-2012 at 01:04 PM.
Old 12-13-2012, 02:00 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,167 Likes on 759 Posts

Originally Posted by craig382ci
Just got back from getting my car and what stuff was at that P.O.S. LOW LIFE LYING TWO FACE THIEVING M_ _HER F_ _KING ***** A$$ S.O.B. JOSH JENKINS SORRY EXCUSE FOR A MAN AND BUSINESS MAN THAT THEY EVERY WAS. YOU NEEDED TO PUT YOUR BIG BOY PANTIES ON AND GROW A PAIR JOSH AND CAME OUT TO THE SHOP THAT YOU PAST OFF AS A BUSINESS TODAY. INSTEAD OF SENDING YOUR ***** A$$ GUN CARRYING FAT *** P.O.S. SORRY EXCUSE OF A DAD OUT THERE TO HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS. HE NEVER INTIMIDATED ME, THAT GUN NEVER INTIMIDATED ME, HIM THREATENING ME WITH THE COPS NEVER INTIMIDATED ME. SO I TOLD HIM TO CALL THE COPS JUST IN CASE I SEEN ANY MORE OF MY PARTS THAT YOU WAS TRYING TO KEEP FROM ME.

MY 8 YEAR OLD SON IS MORE OF A MAN THAN YOU OR YOU DADDY IS AND THAT IS A FACT. AT LEAST HE EXCEPTS THE RESPONSIBILITY IF HE BREAKS SOMETHING OR IF HE OWES MONEY TO SOMEONE. JUST A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO I PICKED HIM UP FROM SCHOOL. He tells me that he owed a kid up at school some money because he lost that boys pencil sharpener. I said well how do you plan on getting the money to buy him another? He said well daddy I guess I got to work for it. Cause I would want him to buy me one back if he lost mine. So what do you have for me to do? 8 YEARS OLD AND ALREADY KNOWS THAT. SO ALREADY MY SON AT THE AGE OF 8 IS MORE OF YOU MAN THAN YOU ARE. Ok LS1TECH peeps that is all for now. I am tired and going to bed. Got to take my "more of a man than YOU JOSH JENKINS" son to school in the morning. If I get time tomorrow I will list all of my parts that I was missing and what parts he was suppose to gotten for me. Later guys. Oh Yes it was there. Also I want to thank Ryan again for his help, his honesty and his professionalization that he showed me. I all so want to say thanks again to Ryan's friend that went to his house to get me a stock radiator that he had and didn't need anymore. Since my stock one vanished. I didn't catch his name but tell him thanks again for me Ryan.
Ugh. Best of luck Craig.
Old 12-13-2012, 02:01 PM
FormerVendor

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

I feel bad for his father.
Old 12-13-2012, 04:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Whistler

Just curious.. Did anyone verify the burglary with the BG police?
also curious too
Old 12-13-2012, 04:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

And who you spoke with an a case #?
Old 12-13-2012, 05:04 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Case number is 12-2113 leutenant in charge is officer Helbig but he never returned my call .
Old 12-13-2012, 05:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Didnt mean for it to be posted just be sure you got the info....
Old 12-13-2012, 05:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I know a lot of people that conceal-carry. Was he flashing it around or something? This whole thing is bad ju-ju.
Old 12-13-2012, 06:11 PM
Teching In

smh....

Should we donate to him again??
Old 12-13-2012, 06:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 907 Likes on 647 Posts

Originally Posted by The Alchemist
If I were going to pick up something that was mine, and with the current legal implications of what's going on, the first thing I would do is call the police and ask for an officer to be on the scene and explain the situation.

You're recovering what is essentially stolen property at this point. I would treat it like a crime scene and want official witnesses there. I'm guessing his father is an older man, and probably heard about how pissed off people were, I can't blame him for being nervous and scared. As long as he had a legal permit to carry, there's no issues there.

People be safe, and be smart about this. Right now it's financial losses, don't turn it into anything more than that.
This is very good advice. The police would much rather show up to do a stand by than having to show up for a fight with a gun.

The thing is if you go and pick your stuff up you have to be able to prove it's yours. If not the police can not make them give it to you. At that point its a civil matter and can only be handled by the courts. The police do not have the authority to take the property and give it to you. Before someone gets all pissed off the reason for things being like that is this;

Lets say Josh has a block that belongs to Tim. I show up with the police telling them the block is mine and I want it back. Without proof the police can't decide who it actually belongs too regardless of how good my story is.

Now if you show up and Josh or whoever doesn't contest it there's no issue. Another important thing is the person giving you the parts should have the authority to do so. What I mean is some guy who has no contractual interest in the situation or business can't just give random parts to people.

I admit I supported Josh in the beginning and was the one who suggested someone should make a thread about helping him. I overlooked the facts and didn't listen to my gut and went on the fact of how well he had been supported on the boards. I also didn't know that the board covered up negative complaints on a vendor, especially repeated complaints. This is where I feel the board really fails its members. But like everything else in the world its about money.

I don't see how Josh thinks he can pull **** like this, screw people out of thousands of dollars then open a shop up anywhere near his old business. Things will catch up with him either by legal matters or someone beating his ***. I am sure a lot of people want to but going to jail and not being there for your family is not worth it IMO. People get mad, things get heated and then in the heat of the moment make bad choices that they think they don't care about but will regret later on in life.

My advice is take him to court if you have proof. If not then it's not worth it because it's not what you know, it's what you can prove. Verbal contracts mean nothing because there is no proof. Which sucks unless you are on the bad end of someone saying you did/say something you actually didn't.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:32 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by BLWN1
Didnt mean for it to be posted just be sure you got the info....
hope i didnt hurt his feelings lol. If i knew he home addrrss id b posting from in front of his house. Hope im not the only one persuing this legally
Old 12-13-2012, 07:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by roninsonic
...I will say this, though- I like vagina. A LOT. Unfortunately, I'm also lazy as hell, and whichever path to any particular hoohah requires the least effort on my part... You can be damned sure I'm going to take it.
Quoted for the truth!
Old 12-13-2012, 07:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 907 Likes on 647 Posts

Originally Posted by 2000RATA
Quoted for the truth!
That is one of the funniest things I have ever read in my life. That will be in my sig forever.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Edited. Not going to waste my time in here anymore.
Old 12-14-2012, 08:14 PM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey Craig, any news on what all you are missing?
Old 12-14-2012, 08:14 PM
12 Second Club

Bump it up!!!
Old 12-14-2012, 10:02 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by PowerShift408
Edited. Not going to waste my time in here anymore.
Good, you're a moron.
Old 12-15-2012, 07:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by slolt1
well,i had called and talked to josh 11-27-12 about a hotside.
he stated he was in some issues but would b no problem to do it.
said if i sent payment that week he could have it and a new wastegate out the first of next week wich would have been 12-1-12 then i get on here and notice all this.
i am sorry for the guys that lost money but i am sure glad i didnt send any.
to me if he was straight up why would he want me to send my payment and assure me he could do it.then 5 days later close shop to me he was just wanting 1 last pay off
well well id say that just makes it obvious of his intentions. there is no way that ****** drunk could build a kit in 5 days, theres just too much beer to drink. for ***** sake it took him 2 weeks to fabricate the intercooler mount on the bk front bumper support and to build an inch off center at that... and that "mount" broke within one month. who knew some 3/16 inch round bar tack welded on at only one point wouldnt support 25+ pounds. guy is a ******* hack and im surprised my other **** came out as nice as it did (well aside the fact my """CUSTOM""" turbo kit built to retain a stock stood up radiator barely fits with having to hack up my car with a griffin). i only got my **** 3 months before this "break in". i feel so lucky... never again will i show such trust in sending payment up front. what a stupid stupid stupid thing i did... but because all his bull **** was swept under the carpet and all the nut swingers praised him around here i never heard anything bad or that he lied that ******* much, until i dealt with him personally.

how many people actually got anything from josh after the break in?

he signed that form under penalty of perjury that ky turbo inc owed no debt... so those with lawyers should have fun with that.

Last edited by got-a-ls1; 12-15-2012 at 08:08 AM.
Old 12-15-2012, 01:39 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by sschoeffler
Hey Craig, any news on what all you are missing?
Here is a list of my parts that was kept/sold/used/stolen ect.

6000K SLIM HID CAMARO CCFL HALO PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS

SLP Heavy Duty Oil Pump

WilWood Dyna Pro Drag Brakes F/R

BMR adj. torque arm

BMR lower A arms

AVC boost control. He was suppose to sell it and gave me the money. Now I
have neither.

Fast fuelrail, crossover, 102mm intake and TB.

BMR Trans cooler

1 set of black leather red stitched racing seats

10pt roll cage

2 Precision 67/68 billet turbos

2 Precision 46mm wastegates

1 JGS 60mm BOV

1 large twin intercooler

aluminum driveshaft

9" Moser rearend complete

4 QA1 coil overs

Holley Domenator computer SYS.

4 Bosh 160lb fuel injectors

8 Stock injectors

1 Stock set of manifolds

1 Stock power steering pump

1 Stock fuel rails

1 Stock ECM

1 Stock AC condensor

1 Stock trans cooler

engine and trans sensors

1 speedo cable

1 shifter cable

1 stock Throttle cable

1 cruise control module

1 Stock timing chain cover

Just to be clear on the Holley Domenator. I had bought an AMS 1000 Boost Controller and Josh offered a Holley Domenator for it. So if he tells that what I am saying is a lie. THEN WHERE IN THE HELL IS MY AMS 1000 AT?!?!?!?!?

Just so everyone is clear on the turbo setup. I originally had a GT 47/88 Garrett turbo. Along with one JGS 60mm WG and one JGS 60mm BOV. We talk about the kit setup and he was trying to talk me into going with the twins. At the time I wasn't willing to give anymore money for that. I had shown him a pic of a twin setup that I liked really good. Again I wasn't willing to give more money for a twin setup. So with out my permission he cut the whole front support out on my car. I asked him why he did that and he said that he had to so he would have enough room for the 47/88. This is not true you can in fact fit a 47/88 without having to cut out the whole front out. The more I looked at the pic of it the more I leaned toward the twins setup ideal. That and they was a thread on here at one time that was talking about the GT 47/88 and HP possibilities with it. So I said to myself, well he has already cut out the complete front support out like the way the pic showed on the twin setup that I like. And the thing that I was hearing at the time on the 47/88. That it would not put me where I wanted to be at HP wise. I said screw it! So I contact the thief and told him lets do the twins. He said you give me the 47/88 and WG I will get you 2 brand new Precision 67/68 billet turbos with 2 Precision WG's. Now on the day that I took my car to him. I had traded him my liquid Precision intercooler for a large air to air one. So he brought that up and said, I will just make you a big twin intercooler and he wanted $2500 extra to build the kit.

The 4L80 That I took up there doesn't appear to be the same one. Mine had a billet shaft and the one I ended up with don't.

My stock motor is disassemble. I might put it and the stock 4l60 up for trade just to see what is out there. If nothing interesting pops up then I will have the stock motor reassemble with new rings and bearings. Then put it and the trans up for sale on here and other place. Putting it back together with the trans might bring me close to what I need to buy the twins.

Words cant express what I'm feeling at this point. I worked and saved for almost half my life in hopes that one day I would have this extremely fast turbo car. And Josh Jenkins ripped, stoled or took my dream away from me. He's a THIEF and he knows it.

Here is what my car looks like after Josh cut it. I cant get the photo up right so you don't have to break your neck to see it right, sorry.

Quick Reply: Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends: