Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends:

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2012, 07:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ws6taguy
Wow, now we are ragging on people who bring their father. Umm Craig... Wasn't your father ALSO there when you picked up your car? And hasn't he been there SEVERAL times with you? Hasn’t your father also called Josh FOR you? Isn't it true that your daddy also threatened Josh and his family? Gee i cannot imagine what little girl sends his daddy to fight his battles... (See i did the same thing without using curse words... LIKE A BIG BOY)

I know you conveniently left that part out of your story while trying to sound like a big man. I know everybody wants to flame over the internet about things but make sure you tell the WHOLE story.

And yes i do have a part of it because my car is on his lift. You were the next to be worked on, but i have the feeling that you wanted to have him work on your car before he finished mine. That’s not how BIG BOYS share

As far as when you got there, i would have called an officer out there anyways if you were that concerned about everything. Kentucky has one of the loosest gun laws in the Nation it is an Open Carry state, It is also a No Retreat State, It is also a Castle Law State, and honestly i would have had people carrying too if you talked to me the way you talk to Josh about him and the safety of my family, I would have rolled your car out of the shop the first time you threatened me or my family, at least he kept it inside for you till you picked it up.

so craigs car was the next to be worked on? after the shop closed??

Last edited by got-a-ls1; 12-16-2012 at 10:35 AM.
Old 12-16-2012, 08:32 AM
12 Second Club

Wow, now we are ragging on people who bring their father. Umm Craig... Wasn't your father ALSO there when you picked up your car? And hasn't he been there SEVERAL times with you? Hasn’t your father also called Josh FOR you? Isn't it true that your daddy also threatened Josh and his family? Gee i cannot imagine what little girl sends his daddy to fight his battles... (See i did the same thing without using curse words... LIKE A BIG BOY)

I know you conveniently left that part out of your story while trying to sound like a big man. I know everybody wants to flame over the internet about things but make sure you tell the WHOLE story.

And yes i do have a part of it because my car is on his lift. You were the next to be worked on, but i have the feeling that you wanted to have him work on your car before he finished mine. That’s not how BIG BOYS share

As far as when you got there, i would have called an officer out there anyways if you were that concerned about everything. Kentucky has one of the loosest gun laws in the Nation it is an Open Carry state, It is also a No Retreat State, It is also a Castle Law State, and honestly i would have had people carrying too if you talked to me the way you talk to Josh about him and the safety of my family, I would have rolled your car out of the shop the first time you threatened me or my family, at least he kept it inside for you till you picked it up.
You a nut swinger retarted.. Look at the date on his build thread dumbass and see when it was started.. He clearly states that he paid for it all and that Josh was suppose to start it. Your just saying this **** cuz you have a sight hope you wont get fucked like everyone else.. Josh is a piece of **** and I hope no one every brings there car to him to work on.. Dumbass
Old 12-16-2012, 11:59 AM
LC
TECH Resident

I just wish we could get to a mutual agreement on something.

Josh you are reading this, please contact me.
Old 12-16-2012, 12:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow this has went downhill fast. I feel bad for those INVOLVED. You guys have every right to be mad. I hope things turn out for you. There's a better way to handle things. It seems like only gas is getting poured on the fire. Matters aren't getting better by turning this thread into this personal childish bickering and name calling. As for those posting who aren't involved : need to get another hobby. This ain't Jerry Springer or Judge Judy or whatever you set and watch all day. We're all grown men......act like it.
Old 12-16-2012, 02:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

josh isn't too happy with liljon at the moment. liljon said he would post up later lol
Old 12-16-2012, 03:55 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,167 Likes on 759 Posts

Looks like you had a lot of stuff stolen, sorry to see that big of a list Craig.

Originally Posted by craig382ci
Here is a list of my parts that was kept/sold/used/stolen ect.

6000K SLIM HID CAMARO CCFL HALO PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS

SLP Heavy Duty Oil Pump

WilWood Dyna Pro Drag Brakes F/R

BMR adj. torque arm

BMR lower A arms

AVC boost control. He was suppose to sell it and gave me the money. Now I
have neither.

Fast fuelrail, crossover, 102mm intake and TB.

BMR Trans cooler

1 set of black leather red stitched racing seats

10pt roll cage

2 Precision 67/68 billet turbos

2 Precision 46mm wastegates

1 JGS 60mm BOV

1 large twin intercooler

aluminum driveshaft

9" Moser rearend complete

4 QA1 coil overs

Holley Domenator computer SYS.

4 Bosh 160lb fuel injectors

8 Stock injectors

1 Stock set of manifolds

1 Stock power steering pump

1 Stock fuel rails

1 Stock ECM

1 Stock AC condensor

1 Stock trans cooler

engine and trans sensors

1 speedo cable

1 shifter cable

1 stock Throttle cable

1 cruise control module

1 Stock timing chain cover

Just to be clear on the Holley Domenator. I had bought an AMS 1000 Boost Controller and Josh offered a Holley Domenator for it. So if he tells that what I am saying is a lie. THEN WHERE IN THE HELL IS MY AMS 1000 AT?!?!?!?!?

Just so everyone is clear on the turbo setup. I originally had a GT 47/88 Garrett turbo. Along with one JGS 60mm WG and one JGS 60mm BOV. We talk about the kit setup and he was trying to talk me into going with the twins. At the time I wasn't willing to give anymore money for that. I had shown him a pic of a twin setup that I liked really good. Again I wasn't willing to give more money for a twin setup. So with out my permission he cut the whole front support out on my car. I asked him why he did that and he said that he had to so he would have enough room for the 47/88. This is not true you can in fact fit a 47/88 without having to cut out the whole front out. The more I looked at the pic of it the more I leaned toward the twins setup ideal. That and they was a thread on here at one time that was talking about the GT 47/88 and HP possibilities with it. So I said to myself, well he has already cut out the complete front support out like the way the pic showed on the twin setup that I like. And the thing that I was hearing at the time on the 47/88. That it would not put me where I wanted to be at HP wise. I said screw it! So I contact the thief and told him lets do the twins. He said you give me the 47/88 and WG I will get you 2 brand new Precision 67/68 billet turbos with 2 Precision WG's. Now on the day that I took my car to him. I had traded him my liquid Precision intercooler for a large air to air one. So he brought that up and said, I will just make you a big twin intercooler and he wanted $2500 extra to build the kit.

The 4L80 That I took up there doesn't appear to be the same one. Mine had a billet shaft and the one I ended up with don't.

My stock motor is disassemble. I might put it and the stock 4l60 up for trade just to see what is out there. If nothing interesting pops up then I will have the stock motor reassemble with new rings and bearings. Then put it and the trans up for sale on here and other place. Putting it back together with the trans might bring me close to what I need to buy the twins.

Words cant express what I'm feeling at this point. I worked and saved for almost half my life in hopes that one day I would have this extremely fast turbo car. And Josh Jenkins ripped, stoled or took my dream away from me. He's a THIEF and he knows it.

Here is what my car looks like after Josh cut it. I cant get the photo up right so you don't have to break your neck to see it right, sorry.
Old 12-16-2012, 04:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

if anyone has paid him cash for jobs or he has not collected sales tax from someone he screwed nail him to the wall on sales tax evasion. there is no corp. that he can personally hide behind, even if he dissolved it, the statute of limitation is several years. might be a great way to get even with him.
Old 12-16-2012, 07:30 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by craig382ci
That's a laugh. Last time I checked we as Americans still have freedom of speech. So I can say anything I want to. And if he couldn't take it and took a swing he would have been the one to go to jail. I am allowed to defend myself by law.
Wow, some of you backwoods KY people are amazing (Oklahoma, you are not too far behind apparently... which i will get to later)... You are in America and you have a right to SHUT THE HELL UP too although most of you bumpkins don't really like to use it I see. I know you all on here like doing your web research, so check out Kentucky General Statute 14-277.1.
And for us that don't want to look it up... here it is

Communicating threats
(a) A person is guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor if without lawful authority:

(1) He willfully threatens to physically injure the person or that person's child, sibling, spouse, or dependent or willfully threatens to damage the property of another;

(2) The threat is communicated to the other person, orally, in writing, or by any other means;

(3) The threat is made in a manner and under circumstances which would cause a reasonable person to believe that the threat is likely to be carried out; and

(4) The person threatened believes that the threat will be carried out.

ON TO THE NEXT TOPIC...
Originally Posted by got-a-ls1
so Craig’s car was the next to be worked on? after the shop closed??
Until you know the WHOLE story, shut your mouth. This all was happening months before the shop closed down.

Originally Posted by ta02zx10r
As for those posting who aren't involved : need to get another hobby. We're all grown men......act like it.

Originally Posted by sschoeffler
Gee your car is still on his lift...why? Are you getting donated parts from Craig's car? After what Josh has done I cannot imagine why somebody would want anything to do with Josh.
Now on to this matter, MY car is on the lift waiting for cutouts, which will be there Monday according to Doug's... my car has been there for a while getting my twin setup put in during all of this, it would have been done sooner but apparently the cutouts was backordered on the style that i wanted for 6 weeks.. I don't know why... But i was forced to go another route. I have also been dealing with setbacks on other things like scavenge pumps, fittings, etc... The NORMAL stuff that happens when you do an abnormal build

As far as the theft, i will be MORE than happy to be there when he looks over my car to see his HID Camaro Headlights on my Trans Am, Or his 10pt roll cage where my 6 point Wolf currently is, i will EVEN let him pull all of my 98lb injectors to make sure they are not the stock ones that he has misplaced. Or my Corbeau LG1 seats are not his Red stitched Leather seats. He can open the engine to see that i changed his FAST 102 into my custom Pro Products Intake... along with the polished fuel rails... I can keep going down the list... But you get where i am going here. And i have proof of purchase for everything else in question

And again because you post these statements without doing proper research you would know that i have not just started doing business with him.

On the final note, Thank you for everyone that wants to post up Craig’s parts List and picture.(Craigslist HAHA) it adds a lot more scrolling and time.
Old 12-16-2012, 08:19 PM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Well it sounds like there were no upgrades that you have listed. What does intrigue me is why were the parts from your car not stolen and why was Craig the one who got ripped off between you two? Both cars were there during the "break in". Doesn't it seem weird that you are buddy buddy with Josh and your **** didn't get ripped off? Doesn't it seem weird that you ordered cutouts and they will actually show up to the shop Monday?

On another note since I don't expect you to come up with a valid reason on the above questions, while your quoting Kentucky law why don't you quote the part about people getting shafted by business owners and tax evasion?
Old 12-16-2012, 08:48 PM
Staging Lane

Yes there is a valid reason, because i brought my car there AFTER the break in... in June... I had no affiliation with Josh prior to this time. This must be a lot for you to take in. I'm sorry to drop that bombshell

Also the reason why the other law was brought up was because it delt with the last statement Craig said of "I can say anything i want to"

If YOU on the other hand would like to quote Kentucky law, PLEASE show ALL of us the Statue that states specificly "Getting shafted by business owners". Please Bold where the word shafted actually comes up...

Make sure these's notes you are playing are actually in tune, or don't play them at all....
Old 12-16-2012, 09:45 PM
TECH Regular

Wow, some of you backwoods KY people are amazing (Oklahoma, you are not too far behind apparently... which i will get to later)... You are in America and you have a right to SHUT THE HELL UP too although most of you bumpkins don't really like to use it I see. I know you all on here like doing your web research, so check out Kentucky General Statute 14-277.1.
And for us that don't want to look it up... here it is

Communicating threats
(a) A person is guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor if without lawful authority:

(1) He willfully threatens to physically injure the person or that person's child, sibling, spouse, or dependent or willfully threatens to damage the property of another;

(2) The threat is communicated to the other person, orally, in writing, or by any other means;

(3) The threat is made in a manner and under circumstances which would cause a reasonable person to believe that the threat is likely to be carried out; and

(4) The person threatened believes that the threat will be carried out.

ON TO THE NEXT TOPIC...

Until you know the WHOLE story, shut your mouth. This all was happening months before the shop closed down.

Now on to this matter, MY car is on the lift waiting for cutouts, which will be there Monday according to Doug's... my car has been there for a while getting my twin setup put in during all of this, it would have been done sooner but apparently the cutouts was backordered on the style that i wanted for 6 weeks.. I don't know why... But i was forced to go another route. I have also been dealing with setbacks on other things like scavenge pumps, fittings, etc... The NORMAL stuff that happens when you do an abnormal build

As far as the theft, i will be MORE than happy to be there when he looks over my car to see his HID Camaro Headlights on my Trans Am, Or his 10pt roll cage where my 6 point Wolf currently is, i will EVEN let him pull all of my 98lb injectors to make sure they are not the stock ones that he has misplaced. Or my Corbeau LG1 seats are not his Red stitched Leather seats. He can open the engine to see that i changed his FAST 102 into my custom Pro Products Intake... along with the polished fuel rails... I can keep going down the list... But you get where i am going here. And i have proof of purchase for everything else in question

And again because you post these statements without doing proper research you would know that i have not just started doing business with him.

On the final note, Thank you for everyone that wants to post up Craig’s parts List and picture.(Craigslist HAHA) it adds a lot more scrolling and time.
Your car was not at his shop none of the times I was there. And you just stated that you came into this AFTER the break in... in June... you had no affiliation with Josh prior to this time. That's my research. I took my car to him July 2011. Every time I went to his shop I took note on what cars was there and what cars had left. You are very much like Josh. Here you was trying to make people think that your car was there before mine.

You're not to smart are you? When I said that I can say anything I want to. I went further on to stat and if he couldn't take it. Anyone with any common sense would know that I could say thing to get him mad enough that he would want to take a swing at me. I am not stupid. I am not going to say anything that is going to land me in jail. My son mean more to me than that. What he has done is not worth me doing anything that would cause me to not have my son.

Did I insinuate in any way that you had my prats? No I didn't! Who know where my stuff is at now.

Your are now just making yourself look pathetic. Like you're Josh's lap dog or something, figuratively speaking.
Old 12-16-2012, 10:12 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

your right craig. so sorry for you bro, your build had me on edge and then this **** happened. glad to see your thinking with a clear head. I can not say I would be smart enough to avoid doing something vengeful. I could probably learn a lesson from this in more ways than one.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:13 PM
Staging Lane

Craig SMH... I took my car to him in 2012.... This year... while you were still making up your mind and probably getting daddy to loan you a bit more money he started my car

You also make me laugh with the comment about the communicating threats. You are just gettting wraped up in your own story. There is no clause on the statute i just posted about if the offended party can take it or not... If there was PLEASE SHOW IT TO ME.

You can say things, but YOU CANNOT THREATEN somone. When you say things like, "It will not be safe for you and your family". that is a misdemeanor man. I'm know you have been told by several people including your own daddy, to just be quiet, but right know it is you who are looking like the knucklehead who is just rambling on.

Yes, you never said i took your parts, That was from sschoefler, and i quoted him, not that anything he types in here holds water either.

You children can call me all the names you want, but at the end of all of this, i will be getting my car done and you will be... hmmm... Note my Sig pic
Old 12-16-2012, 11:20 PM
Staging Lane

However, as a show of good faith, if you need some manifolds, i have some 6.0L and 5.3L manifolds if you wanted them. Just cover the shipping and they are yours if you want them
Old 12-17-2012, 08:01 AM
TECH Resident

I'm curious as to why you are special and your car will get done before all these wrongs are made right.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:42 AM
9 Second Club

Received 238 Likes on 177 Posts

You children can call me all the names you want, but at the end of all of this, i will be getting my car done and you will be... hmmm... Note my Sig pic
Thats a pretty fucked up thing to say to someone when you know they just got took for $30k of parts!!!!
Old 12-17-2012, 08:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

im trying to figure out how a business could possibly be liquidating yet there is a car on the lift being worked on?
Old 12-17-2012, 08:57 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by minytrker
Thats a pretty fucked up thing to say to someone when you know they just got took for $30k of parts!!!!
X2
Old 12-17-2012, 09:16 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,167 Likes on 759 Posts

I would just ignore ws6taguy, I don't see how any of his comments help those guys who have had parts and money stolen by Kentucky Turbo.

Craig if you come up with a list of parts you need to get your car back on the road, please post it up. I'll see what I have.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:47 PM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ditto. I know I have a good stock radiator for a 6 speed. I think I have some stock injectors and a stock throttle body. may have some other stuff your missing. Only stock parts though unfortunately.

Quick Reply: Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends: