Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends:

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2012, 10:36 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Craig,if you were closer id give you a hand. I hope something good comes your way in the end
Old 12-18-2012, 11:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had high hopes for Josh, he seemed like a legit guy. Sure sucks for all these guys that got fucked, I wish I could help in some way........no I'm not going to his house and ending up in jail lol. 5 years ago you're damn skippy I would have beat his *** in his front yard, age is starting to get to me. That and wisdom, beating his *** would solve absolutely nothing. It would only create more problems, I wish he'd at least refund these guys some kind of money so that way I'd at least think he had some sort of soul.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:24 AM
TECH Resident

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ModularTurbo
To all,

I will try to help anyone affected by this as best I can. If there is something you need that we can get or make. Just call and I will severely discount it for you. You will need to show proof that you were a former customer of KYTP though, I don't want anyone taking advantage of help.

thanks
Rob & Chris
That's a great thing that you're doing, to step in and help those victimized by the KY Turbo fiasco. I applaud you Modular Turbo! That says a lot about you and your company.

...speechless...
Old 12-19-2012, 01:35 AM
Turd Gen Guy

i read all 29 pages and im just shocked.... josh took every ones money and there is no doubt about that and modular turbo is stepping up to fix there mess.... +1 to modular turbo
Old 12-19-2012, 01:36 AM
Turd Gen Guy

Originally Posted by 91sonomast
beating his *** would solve absolutely nothing.
im sure it would get alot of likes on youtube tho!
Old 12-19-2012, 03:16 AM
TECH Regular

Anybody help a guy out posting a pic?

I have a screen capture from my phone of Josh threatening to beat my *** the next time he sees me because i put a post up on facebook about what hes done...

And from what was posted a couple pages back... it seems its evidence in committing a misdeamor..

Pm if youd be willing to post it for me. I cant make it work from my phone.
Old 12-19-2012, 06:29 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by craig382ci
You're right it don't. Any one that has been following this thread would know that I made my last payment to Josh January 2012. So he has just proven once again that he is just like Josh. But not only that. They was plenty of things that he could have been doing to my car that I had paid him to do. Like making the cage up and installing it. Making the front bumper support and the plates to weld in where he cut out the front brace without my consent. Then that stuff could have been installed. He could have got the fuel pump and lines installed. He could have installed the subframe connectors. The turbo BMR k-member could've been install. And that list goes on and on.

I thank you and sschoeffler and novaflash2002 for offering help. Lord knows I am going to need all the help I can get. It means a lot. I know I will be needing

1 Stock set of manifolds

1 Stock power steering pump

1 Stock fuel rails

1 Stock ECM

1 speedo cable

1 shifter cable

1 stock Throttle cable

I am not sure if the AES motor will run off the stock injectors or not. But I wanting to go through that stuff in the trunk again and all them boxes. I am hoping that I have over looked something. It would be a great find if I locate the other 4 Bosch injectors.

I sent Josh at Kentucky Turbo $100 on 5/29 through Paypal after hearing of their break in, to help them out. Like many other people, I am literally shocked at reading this thread. What I donated was just a drop in the bucket compared to your "donation", if there is anything you need to buy to get your car up and running, I'll sell it to you at my cost to help you out. Bob

PM's disabled, please e-mail me
E-mail: brutespeed@gmail.comob@brutespeed.com

https://brutespeed.com/ Link to website

Old 12-19-2012, 06:37 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by Bob@BruteSpeed
I sent Josh at Kentucky Turbo $100 on 5/29 through Paypal after hearing of their break in, to help them out. Like many other people, I am literally shocked at reading this thread. What I donated was just a drop in the bucket compared to your "donation", if there is anything you need to buy to get your car up and running, I'll sell it to you at my cost to help you out. Bob
Thats great service right there! Good stuff
Old 12-19-2012, 06:37 AM
11 Second Club

Kudos to all the Sponsors and people steppin in to help. its nice to see people come together to help each other out in a situation like this. again, props to ModulalTurbo and Brutespeed and everyone else who stepped up.
Old 12-19-2012, 06:47 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bob@BruteSpeed

Bob, you've always been a great guy! Willing to help out quickly to anyone needing it.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:47 AM
TECH Resident

I would love to see josh respond in this thread that HE made.
Old 12-19-2012, 08:42 AM
Captain Double Post

He wont,he didnt even give anyone a heads up on what was happening, imo he is no better than the guys that broke into his shop in the first place,everyone just kept saying josh is a nice guy he will make it right,well money will change that asap,imo i would file charges,lawsuit or something against him,i wouldnt let anyone screw me out of anykind of money period
Old 12-19-2012, 09:22 AM
Captain Double Post

And after all this i really wonder if the break in wasnt a inside job,i mean really,maybe a insurance scam or something,how do we know he didnt have insurance to cover something like a break in,i know i have to carry at least a mill dollar policy just to be in buisness,ya cant put it past someone that does things like this to great people that just wanna go fast,this sucks bad,i feel for all you guys and i agree i think if there is bad feedback from a sponser it should be seen,thats what the forums are for,im not happy that my spec clutch lasted 60 days lol i couldnt imagine being out 5 to 20 grand,best believe something would be done,and honest i would look into filing charges,the good thing is we can almost guarantee we can put a hurting on any lsx work he plans to do in the future,at this point i wont even go to ky lol
Old 12-19-2012, 10:54 AM
On The Tree

this is pretty nuts. glad i do all my own work and dont need to bring my car somewhere to get worked on. even tho im sure i can get screwed on parts.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Glad to see some good come from all of this...
Old 12-19-2012, 03:39 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by LilJohn

I have a screen capture from my phone of Josh threatening to beat my *** the next time he sees me because i put a post up on facebook about what hes done...

And from what was posted a couple pages back... it seems its evidence in committing a misdeamor..

I can help ya out. PM coming. I think people need to see it
Old 12-19-2012, 05:50 PM
FormerVendor

I can replace lost turbos at our cost.

I could even replace some turbo systems with our No AC kit at cost too.

But I do need proof that you have been victimized.
Old 12-19-2012, 05:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LilJohn

here you guys go

Last edited by AutomagicLS1; 12-19-2012 at 06:04 PM.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

lol look at the tough facebook picture!!
Old 12-19-2012, 08:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by got-a-ls1
lol look at the tough facebook picture!!
He's sitting on wads of cash.

Quick Reply: Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends: