Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends:

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2012, 08:19 PM
9 Second Club

Received 238 Likes on 177 Posts

Maybe there needs to be a new post with a list of victims and what they lost. It would be easier for people and sponsors to help these people out.
Old 12-19-2012, 08:27 PM
9 Second Club

Received 238 Likes on 177 Posts

Originally Posted by craig382ci
I know I will be needing

1 Stock set of manifolds

1 Stock power steering pump

1 Stock fuel rails

1 Stock ECM

1 speedo cable

1 shifter cable

1 stock Throttle cable

I am not sure if the AES motor will run off the stock injectors or not. But I wanting to go through that stuff in the trunk again and all them boxes. I am hoping that I have over looked something. It would be a great find if I locate the other 4 Bosch injectors.
PM me your information and I will send you a PCM. If you include all your info about your motor,trans, mods etc.. and I will put a base tune it also to get you started. Unfortunately thats all I have on your list but Im sure every little bit helps at this point.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If it is stock truck manifolds you are looking for then I have a set I can give you. I assumed you are looking for stock f body but if not I have them.
Old 12-20-2012, 10:36 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by minytrker
PM me your information and I will send you a PCM. If you include all your info about your motor,trans, mods etc.. and I will put a base tune it also to get you started. Unfortunately thats all I have on your list but Im sure every little bit helps at this point.
Ok I will just as soon as I figure one thing out. Buy a tig welder and make my on turbo kit or go with a supercharger. Thank you so much for the help you're offering and its a great offer.
Old 12-20-2012, 10:46 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by SPRAYED 01
Craig,if you were closer id give you a hand. I hope something good comes your way in the end
Thank you for the thought.

People I can not say thank you enough to everyone that is offering parts and support. With the two venders modular turbo and Bob@BruteSpeed taking a stand like they have to help. That says a lot about you guys. Again thanks to everyone of you.
Old 12-21-2012, 03:31 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by GrimReaper
Bob, you've always been a great guy! Willing to help out quickly to anyone needing it.
Thanks, I appreciate it! Bob

Thank you for the thought.

People I can not say thank you enough to everyone that is offering parts and support. With the two venders modular turbo and Bob@BruteSpeed taking a stand like they have to help. That says a lot about you guys. Again thanks to everyone of you.
You're welcome, if you need anything, let me know. Bob

PM's disabled, please e-mail me
E-mail: brutespeed@gmail.comob@brutespeed.com

https://brutespeed.com/ Link to website

Old 12-21-2012, 03:53 AM
TECH Resident

You're right it don't. Any one that has been following this thread would know that I made my last payment to Josh January 2012. So he has just proven once again that he is just like Josh. But not only that. They was plenty of things that he could have been doing to my car that I had paid him to do. Like making the cage up and installing it. Making the front bumper support and the plates to weld in where he cut out the front brace without my consent. Then that stuff could have been installed. He could have got the fuel pump and lines installed. He could have installed the subframe connectors. The turbo BMR k-member could've been install. And that list goes on and on.

I thank you and sschoeffler and novaflash2002 for offering help. Lord knows I am going to need all the help I can get. It means a lot. I know I will be needing

1 Stock set of manifolds

1 Stock fuel rails

1 Stock ECM

1 speedo cable

1 shifter cable

1 stock Throttle cable

I am not sure if the AES motor will run off the stock injectors or not. But I wanting to go through that stuff in the trunk again and all them boxes. I am hoping that I have over looked something. It would be a great find if I locate the other 4 Bosch injectors.
I have a Non TCS Throttle Cable and I should have a stock shifter with linkage. PM me yohr addy and I'll see if I can dig them up. Paying it forward to a fellow member. I know ige had a few people help me out.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:33 AM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Rotoracing,if josh works or is any part of your buisness it will get out,and that text is just bs,
Old 12-21-2012, 09:20 PM
TECH Regular

I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to phatasp! I got the stock fuel rail today that he sent me. This is great! So many offering help. I thank God for the kindness you guys are showing.

oChristiano is going to try and send a few things after the holidays. Thank you again man.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:52 PM
TECH Regular

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

craig where are you located? which manifolds are you looking for? also your throttle cable is $23 at your local chevy dealer.
Old 12-21-2012, 11:18 PM
On The Tree

This is a complete dick move. What a pile of **** this guy seems to be. It makes you not want to trust ANY performance shops , on the surface at least... But then, we have guys here willing to offer all kinds of help for the poor dudes that got ripped off! That an awesome gesture and an incredible act of kindness. I don't have any parts to offer, but if any of you guys are close to MD and need a hand... LMK.
Old 12-21-2012, 11:23 PM
Staging Lane

I got a whole throttle cable/cruise setup. I also have a sway bar and the engine stands. PM me if you want it.
Old 12-22-2012, 02:23 AM
10 Second Club

I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to phatasp! I got the stock fuel rail today that he sent me. This is great! So many offering help. I thank God for the kindness you guys are showing.

oChristiano is going to try and send a few things after the holidays. Thank you again man.
Your welcome, glad I could help.
Old 12-22-2012, 12:56 PM
Launching!

How many months back has he been screwing people over?
Old 12-22-2012, 03:25 PM
Teching In

This thread should probably be a sticky somewhere.
Old 12-22-2012, 06:38 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by scottie dont
craig where are you located? which manifolds are you looking for? also your throttle cable is $23 at your local chevy dealer.
Pikeville, KY.

Originally Posted by H8Mac
This is a complete dick move. What a pile of **** this guy seems to be. It makes you not want to trust ANY performance shops , on the surface at least... But then, we have guys here willing to offer all kinds of help for the poor dudes that got ripped off! That an awesome gesture and an incredible act of kindness. I don't have any parts to offer, but if any of you guys are close to MD and need a hand... LMK.
I know what you're saying. But we can't have a bad out look on every business because of one, two or a few Josh Jenkins out here. Thanks for offering a helping hand.

Originally Posted by AAK z28
How many months back has he been screwing people over?
I am not sure. However I can say that none of my money was spent on what it was meant for. He got my money and I didn't get anything for it. My first payment to Josh was on July 12, 2011.

Originally Posted by Turbo2L
This thread should probably be a sticky somewhere.
I think that they should be a beware of bad businesses and business man to stay away from list as a sticky.
Old 12-22-2012, 07:43 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Craig, I just sent you an e-mail with some of the parts cost. Bob

PM's disabled, please e-mail me
E-mail: brutespeed@gmail.comob@brutespeed.com

https://brutespeed.com/ Link to website

Old 12-22-2012, 08:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

I think that they should be a beware of bad businesses and business man to stay away from list as a sticky.
This is a great idea we have one of these on a snake forum I'm a member of. Its to help out the community. I doubt it'll happen here, remember we can't talk **** about sponsors until well they steal a lot of money and vanish.
Old 12-22-2012, 10:12 PM
TECH Resident

Props to Modular and Bob for helping the guys out that have been taken by Josh.

I hope that everyone that had things stolen/etc takes legal action against Josh. I think he needs a life lesson, in the worst possible way.
Old 12-23-2012, 07:57 AM
Sawzall and Welder Mod

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I thank you and sschoeffler and novaflash2002 for offering help. Lord knows I am going to need all the help I can get. It means a lot. I know I will be needing

1 Stock set of manifolds

1 Stock fuel rails

1 Stock ECM

1 speedo cable

1 shifter cable

1 stock Throttle cable

Craig, PM me an address and I've got a power steering pump, pulley and reservioir with your name on it

Quick Reply: Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends: