Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends:

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 02:38 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ws6taguy
Yes it is, that is why there is so much of it happening on here......

It is amazing how the bandwagon jumpers are so quick to comment. 3 days over 23,000 views, 19+ pages. This is amazing...

Yes it is a shi**y situation, I’m sure it has caused a lot of people (including Josh and his family) more then they feel they can stand. To those involved I hope that Josh can make it right, but unfortunately it was the tact that people tried to use to handle their situations with that probably caused it to come where it is now, although they don’t want to admit it. :secret2

I can see why Josh doesn't come on this site; everybody wants answers for other people's problems. And a public forum is not the place to settle disputes.

I am also amazed that the depths that some people have even gone to. So far as to post his WIFE'S Facebook page, IDK what you were trying to accomplish... but damn. And others who are having the lawyers read over this... what they would call "Hearsay". But if legal action is what you feel you need to do also realize there are high costs associated with it with non-guaranteed results. Again, i hope all can be eventually worked out. But as stated before patience is a virtue.

its all public info, fair game son.

Originally Posted by elkydragger
"Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either.....but at least that bitch knows I'm smarter than her."

Dude, WWJD is great advice, but I doubt Jesus would have your quote right beneath it. Think about it???

you churchies need to leave the religion stuff out. LMAO
Old 12-06-2012, 07:56 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 5w20
its all public info, fair game son.

you churchies need to leave the religion stuff out. LMAO
That is the PROBLEM with this situation. GOD,Jesus and Religion was left out of it. The Bible says Do unto others as you would have them to do unto you. I don't think anyone would want someone to do to them what Josh has done to us, Josh included! I don't think that Josh would like it if someone done him like he as been doing to others. The hand has been forced, Punishment will be served. We either pay for our wrong doings here in this life or we pay for them in the next one. But one way or another we all will pay. But I don't expect a NON-CURCHY to understand this statement.
Old 12-06-2012, 08:22 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No, the problem is Josh is a dickbag. There's plenty of ethical people that aren't religious, just like there's plenty of religious nutjobs. Leave religion out of this.
Old 12-06-2012, 08:36 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by jridenour31
No, the problem is Josh is a dickbag. There's plenty of ethical people that aren't religious, just like there's plenty of religious nutjobs. Leave religion out of this.
I won't argue your first statement. But like I said, I don't expect a non-churchy or someone who's faith isn't that strong to understand what I said. Maybe I should have added that this was only one problem but a problem none the less. But if Josh would have treated me and all the others that got caught is his web of lies and deceitfulness. The way he would have wanted to be treated this problem, this discussion would not be taking place right now. He would have took the donation money and the $50,000 that he got from the bank and made things right with as many as he could. That would have been a good start to the road of recovery. Instead of this!
Old 12-06-2012, 08:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh here we go
Old 12-06-2012, 08:51 PM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

It doesn't matter if you are Christian or not when it comes to understanding what I said. People in general don't enjoy being fucked over. The meaning of the golden rule is plain. Don't **** people over...
Old 12-06-2012, 09:00 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by craig382ci
I won't argue your first statement. But like I said, I don't expect a non-churchy or someone who's faith isn't that strong to understand what I said. Maybe I should have added that this was only one problem but a problem none the less. But if Josh would have treated me and all the others that got caught is his web of lies and deceitfulness. The way he would have wanted to be treated this problem, this discussion would not be taking place right now. He would have took the donation money and the $50,000 that he got from the bank and made things right with as many as he could. That would have been a good start to the road of recovery. Instead of this!
Don't get me wrong, I agree with you 100%. It just seems like anytime somebody mentions something remotely involving religion or politics the thread is quickly derailed into an argument lol.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:59 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by cracker
God doesn't exist. Neither does hell. If retribution is what you're looking for, I would suggest you stop believing in fairy tales get to work before he's in the ground.
Like....
Old 12-06-2012, 11:40 PM
Launching!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Its funny that the "non churchies" are the ones that bring up religion. Christianity has nothing to do with religion. Its about being Christ-like and doing what is right. If everyone was doing right, this thread would not be here.
Old 12-06-2012, 11:52 PM
TECH Resident

...still waiting on a response from Josh in here.
Old 12-06-2012, 11:53 PM
Staging Lane

it is getting
Old 12-07-2012, 12:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by 1badWS6
...still waiting on a response from Josh in here.
Im sure the Legal advise was not o say anything more than what he said....
Old 12-07-2012, 06:06 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by BLWN1
Im sure the Legal advise was not o say anything more than what he said....
I guess they must have said don't contact your customers either. Josh you really need to give me a call.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:37 AM
TECH Addict

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by jridenour31
Don't get me wrong, I agree with you 100%. It just seems like anytime somebody mentions something remotely involving religion or politics the thread is quickly derailed into an argument lol.
An argument should be expected when you introduce fiction and fantasy to a logical conversation.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:18 AM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Dude, seriously shut up about it. No one cares about what you think about religion, and if you're pissed about it and want to continue to instigate take it PMs. No need for everyone to see this garbage.
Old 12-07-2012, 08:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by craig382ci
I guess they must have said don't contact your customers either. Josh you really need to give me a call.

I completely agree but if he went to the trouble to start a new name and fold the other one, technically he has no customers now...? I'd be curious how many people and how much people where screwed... 22k from one guy takes the cake... I have some stock parts if you need them for the car he's had...
Old 12-07-2012, 12:21 PM
Staging Lane

I completely agree but if he went to the trouble to start a new name and fold the other one, technically he has no customers now...? I'd be curious how many people and how much people where screwed... 22k from one guy takes the cake... I have some stock parts if you need them for the car he's had...
Good God!
Who got taken for that damn much?
Old 12-07-2012, 12:23 PM
TECH Regular

Thanks for the offer. I will keep it in mind.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:38 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Mach1Marauder
Good God!
Who got taken for that damn much?
It was I. I paid him almost 22k to get some parts that I wanted. Josh told me that they all came but he sent them back because he couldn't pay the bill. I sent him the money before the break end. So that was BS that he didn't have the money to pay for my parts. He had the money in hand before he ordered the first part. Now I don't have that money nor do I have them parts that I wanted. And if you add in the trades of parts and the stuff that got stolen the cost goes over 22k. I traded him some of my parts for some other parts. He took my stuff and I never got the first thing that I was to get.
Old 12-07-2012, 01:49 PM
Staging Lane

That really sucks Craig. I feel for ya! I was screwed pretty hard by a shop with people that I though were friends and who I put my *** on the line for.......LITERALLY!

Honor has left some people.

Quick Reply: Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends: