Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends:

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2012, 08:07 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by allna6
Let me understand this... you created a seperate corporate entity with an almost identical name for a buddy because the buddy wanted to start his own business as your company was going down in flames. Was this guy high when he typed this?

If you are gonna try a screw people over you should a least be a little more creative with the corporate name, because you don't have anybody fooled on what your true intentions were for forming the new entity.

It's pretty obivious you are trying to skirt any personal liability and continue operation as an automotive fabrication company, and any court in the country is gonna see right through that and nail you to the cross financially as well as your co-conspirator buddy for helping you carry out this fraud.
Guys, mac29746blablawhatever is not Josh. He just copied and pasted Josh's response from the bullet.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

man this thread blew up FAST!
Old 12-04-2012, 08:13 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The only reasons I can think of, as to why he has not yet replied or posted, is because he is scared, embarrassed, or simply thinks you Poo C's will go away if he turns a blind eye. I am from Alabama.......... That does not fly here. My car has been at my tuners shop for over a year. He has yet to receive a dime from me, and hes got labor into it. When it comes off the dyno ready to go home, then you get money.

According to my legal adviser

the first thing he would do is get the paper work. You will need some sort of signed paperwork. Hopefully it will show that there were payments for services, and that they were to him. It gets a little harder to do when the payments were to a business/corporation that simply went under, but not impossible by any means. Hopefully the paperwork will entitle you to get it back, through asset seizure, payments, or possibly wage garnishments.

Either way, its time to suit up, or take action in general.

To think I felt sorry for him. Bad things should happen to bad people, not good people.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 12-04-2012, 08:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=RacerXLs1;16950680]
Originally Posted by TermnEatr

?? I don't get it??? I hear we're ur coming from bro I understand that, but he closed and posted on here and that to me is a **** you idc... You want to play cool and hope ur stuff gets fixed, and I don't blame u but what if you were out 20k would you still be cool?
I understand that 20k is a whole different ball game. At this point though, you have to weigh options. Obviously there is the ability to take legal action. Even if he is successful with his suit, I'm not sure what he could take from Josh at this point. It truly is a shitty situation for both sides because unless Josh is the stealthiest guy on earth, I see nothing that says he has pocketed this money. There's just not an easy solution.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:29 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 00Wildcat
Send Blake at 417Motorsports a PM on yellowbullet or 417racing , he can fix you up with ANY custom turbo kit truck manifold or tubular in a reasonable amount of time, for a fair price and not steal your money or parts. I'm pretty certain Josh was one of, if not THE one who pushed for him to be banned for posting pics or his work without being a sponsor in this site.
ill second this. he has a facebook page as well now.

this guy better be going to jail for a while.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:31 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I guess the moral of this story is never buy a product from a company with the word KY in it unless you wanna get fucked.

Last edited by Troy5061; 12-04-2012 at 09:07 PM.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

[QUOTE=PowerShift408;16950778]
Originally Posted by RacerXLs1

I understand that 20k is a whole different ball game. At this point though, you have to weigh options. Obviously there is the ability to take legal action. Even if he is successful with his suit, I'm not sure what he could take from Josh at this point. It truly is a shitty situation for both sides because unless Josh is the stealthiest guy on earth, I see nothing that says he has pocketed this money. There's just not an easy solution.
Not sure what he could take from the guy? Well if the payment was made in check form to Josh himself, or credit card form to a personal account, then I think they would be pretty much able to get their money back. Or awarded their money back by a Judge! That sir, would be a pretty easy case! Lack of services rendered after payment has been made.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Troy5061
I guess the true moral of this story is never buy a product from a company the word KY in it unless you wanna get fucked.
it's not so much the ky getting you fucked... it's the lack of ky when your taking it up the ***
Old 12-04-2012, 08:51 PM
12 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Man am I in the wrong business. My customers typically pay 30-60 days after they receive product. I wouldn't give anyone $20k for anything unless it was in my hands. That's just insane. I'm about to say screw my fixed headlight project and fab up a jig to make hot side turbo piping. Thats a lot easier anyway.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:51 PM
TECH Resident

[QUOTE=2001bluerata;16950821]
Originally Posted by PowerShift408

Not sure what he could take from the guy? Well if the payment was made in check form to Josh himself, or credit card form to a personal account, then I think they would be pretty much able to get their money back. Or awarded their money back by a Judge! That sir, would be a pretty easy case! Lack of services rendered after payment has been made.
Seems to me that he would have "sold" any assets from Ky Turbo, Inc. to Ky Turbo & Chassis, Inc. (Maybe sold everything to the NEW lease holder for uhhh $50?) Interesting that Ky Turbo & Chassis, Inc. was created in May of 2012. It's now December. This has been planned for many many months. OR?

Where did the money go from the "sale" of assets? Would be interesting to see how much money the NEW and Improved KY Turbo & Chassis, Inc. has in its coffers, and where THAT startup money came from. I wonder if any of it is the same equipment and parts that Ky Turbo, Inc. used to have?

Funny how they overlapped business addresses for the last 7 months, but I'm sure KY Turbo & Chassis, Inc. was probably Suite B.

Smells like a rat?
???
Old 12-04-2012, 08:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Why isn't Josh posting here?
Old 12-04-2012, 09:06 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Troy5061
I guess the true moral of this story is never buy a product from a company the word KY in it unless you wanna get fucked.

BURNNNNNNN!
Old 12-04-2012, 09:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jt76
Why isn't Josh posting here?
Old 12-04-2012, 09:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

[QUOTE=HRHohio;16950888]
Originally Posted by 2001bluerata

Seems to me that he would have "sold" any assets from Ky Turbo, Inc. to Ky Turbo & Chassis, Inc. (Maybe sold everything to the NEW lease holder for uhhh $50?) Interesting that Ky Turbo & Chassis, Inc. was created in May of 2012. It's now December. This has been planned for many many months. OR?

Where did the money go from the "sale" of assets? Would be interesting to see how much money the NEW and Improved KY Turbo & Chassis, Inc. has in its coffers, and where THAT startup money came from. I wonder if any of it is the same equipment and parts that Ky Turbo, Inc. used to have?

Funny how they overlapped business addresses for the last 7 months, but I'm sure KY Turbo & Chassis, Inc. was probably Suite B.

Smells like a rat?
???
Regaurdless if his assets (shop tools) were sold or not, there are other assets (house, vehicles, etc) that can be withheld by the court for repayment of services if fraud is proven, not an LLC, of lack of insurance. I was stating that this would be especially easy if the payments were made to him personally or if documentation can be subpoena to prove funds were transfered to a personal acct.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:09 PM
TECH Resident

I bought my first turbo, the 91mm off of here. After it was stolen, Josh ordered the 62s for me and I gave him some additional money to complete my kit. At that time, I saw that there was a long road ahead and decided to simplify my project. I traded my RHS-based motor that I had built by LME for a built LS2 and cash. At that point, I decided to go with a single 76. I know it probably sounds naive to most of you to believe that he will finish the kit for me, but only time will tell.
So, just curious... Who is finishing the kit for you? Ky Turbo & Chassis, Inc? Ky Turbo, Inc.? or the guy named Josh?

If:
Ky Turbo & Chassis, Inc - Did you pay for this (again), or is this a free service from KY Turbo& Chassis, Inc.?

Ky Turbo, Inc. - I thought they went out of business?

Josh the Man - He just does this for people for free? Or did you pay him more (again) for this? Under what business license? or under the table?

During the break-in, my 91mm Turbonetics turbo was stolen. I paid Josh for the 62s, sold them, then paid him for the 76mm. I also paid him to do a complete kit for me, which is not currently complete. I will be rocking this setup in the future, upon its completion, because he is going to complete it for me.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:23 PM
11 Second Club

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^wtf did that quote say^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
lol
Old 12-04-2012, 09:49 PM
TECH Regular

You act like I'm excited to have a single turbo (no Hotwire, cold side, etc.) for my money. I'm just going to say that there are two sides to all of these individual stories. When you makes threats on someone's life and/or there family, have your dad come and confront Josh for you, why would you believe that he would place you in front of other waiting customers. I know those instances may not sound familiar to you, but they do to a certain few individuals in this thread.
Let me tell you something homeboy. Me nor my dad made any threats at all to him and I have proof of that. And who could blame me if I had or my dad had made a threat? You obsessively don't know anything.

Josh took almost $22,000 from me. He was suppose to have bought parts that I needed/wanted to complete the build the way I wanted it done. He took my money and only God and himself knows what he done with my money. But one thing was for certain. IT WAS NOT SPENT ON MY PARTS!!!!!

According to Josh he ordered them and they was delivered to 3 different places. 1st order was delivered to his dad's place of business. 2nd order was to KY-Turbo and the 3rd to his house. Then according to Josh he had to send all of my parts back to where ever he got them from because he couldn't pay for them. I gave him the money and he couldn't PAY FOR THEM! Say WHAT!?!

But Oh lets back up here being that you brought up taking cars in front of mine. When I took my car and parts to him he told me that once he started on my car he wasn't going to touch anyone else car until he got mine done. Once I had him paid in full for everything I wanted for my car. He takes the motor out, trans out, and driveshaft. That was good.

Then he told me that my motor was stock ls1 not a 382ci ls6 like what I was told. The cam he said was stock. Which I was told that it was a little bigger than stock. That was that on the stock motor. He took the nose of the car off and cut the front off of it. Which I had not told him to do at that time. He explained that he had to do that to put the Burkhart cooling setup in that I had paid for. Then pushed my car over in a corner and never touched it again. Car after car was took around mine. So it went like that for a year. I would call once a month to check on the progress of the build and the parts that I had paid for. He would act like to me that he was working on my car when I called. I had never said anything out of the way to Josh at all. Now Josh on the other hand got an attitude with me many of times.

My dad and I went up to the shop to see the car and what did I see? The car untouched! So he lied to me. He then informs me that the cam in my stock motor was all chewed up. This is the first I am hearing about this. Now I am not the bright light on the Christmas tree. But I know this much for sure. If your cam gets chewed up, your car will be lucky to start let along run as good as mine did. I asked to see the cam and he said that boy must have tossed it because he couldn't find it. I asked to see my stock motor and what do I see??? He pulls out a bare block. Josh I said, why is everything out of my motor. Well I am going to have the block acid dipped and put all new parts in it and put a bigger cam in it so you will get more money out of it. I say on whos dime? He said that he was going to take care of it. Just to let you know I NEVER TOLD HIM TO TAKE MY MOTOR APART LIKE THAT!

I go over to my brand new AES 410ci motor to look at it because I had never seen it in person. What did I see? The valve covers off it and all inside of my heads, rockers and valves was covered in dust, dirt and fine metal flacks!! WTF I would have never ever done that to someones motor. So I told him that I wanted the valve covers put back on it after he cleaned the heads and everything up. So one day Josh calls me telling me to take my build thread down on here because it was hurting his business. That was not my fault. If he had done what he said he was going to do. everything would have looked good on him. During this conversation I asked him about the heads. Oh yeah Craig! I clean them up and put the valve covers back on, he said. So the next time my dad and I go up to check on things my car is in the same shape, untouched! I look over at my motor and asked him if that was my AES motor. Yes. He had a garbage bag over it. He said I put that bag over it to keep anymore dust and stuff from getting on it. I walk over to it and grabbed the heads and what's this? No valve covers! Well Josh you told me that you took care of them. Cleaning them up and put the valve covers back on them. In my opinion that is very unprofessional!

I asked him about all the car getting ran around mine. He explained that he had to take these little in and out jobs to keep the lights on. He then said after I get these two cars done its game on. I heard that game on saying so much that now if I hear it I get sick and mad. Those two cars got done and did he start working on mine??? Hell NO he didn't!! He takes more cars in ahead of mine!

Well I am tired of typing. Going to bed. More to come late maybe.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

: swing::s wing::ha il::hail :: hail:
Old 12-04-2012, 10:00 PM
11 Second Club

what a peice of

Quick Reply: Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends: