Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends:

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2013, 02:04 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by my6speedz
i can't believe with him opening another shop, no one had paid him a visit yet at his new location.
say what!?! Another shop.....new location!!!! Details please!
Old 02-07-2013, 02:20 PM
TECH Resident

LMAO, so I google the street view of the address given on the state documents, and the first company on google view is SHADY Rays pawn shop. The word Shady just made me laugh.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=112+c+...gl=us&t=h&z=18
Old 02-07-2013, 06:07 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LC
Cant view the thread without registering, new users are not allowed..
You should post a link to this thread on that sale.
Sorry, forgot you had to be registered to view the thread. I can't post on there right now, as my account privileges are suspended from my last thread about it,where I posted a link to this thread. That's the thread that was deleted by the mods, and then when I complained, they gave me a warning through PM, and suspended my ability to post. Basically, his thread I tried to link to, he sold a rifle for $1300. Nobody there has said a word about his thieving ways, and if you try, it gets deleted immediately.
Old 02-08-2013, 06:39 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by MHarvey
Sorry, forgot you had to be registered to view the thread. I can't post on there right now, as my account privileges are suspended from my last thread about it,where I posted a link to this thread. That's the thread that was deleted by the mods, and then when I complained, they gave me a warning through PM, and suspended my ability to post. Basically, his thread I tried to link to, he sold a rifle for $1300. Nobody there has said a word about his thieving ways, and if you try, it gets deleted immediately.
That's pathetic, Mike! Bob

PM's disabled, please e-mail me
E-mail: brutespeed@gmail.comob@brutespeed.com

https://brutespeed.com/ Link to website

Old 02-08-2013, 01:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm probably going to catch a bunch of **** for this based on my location, but I just want to put some more information out there. Josh does not have a new shop. He is not taking in any new work. To be totally forthcoming, he is finishing my kit, which is just a standard manifold kit. He is doing this for me because I have been patient with him and tried my best to help during the whole situation. If he wanted to, he could just tell me to **** off, but he's not. Again, he is not taking any new work, nor is he working under the guise of any corporation, LLC, etc.

I'm not sure what point is trying to be made about him selling a rifle. He can sell whatever he wants. That has zero bearing on the situation at hand. The reason that he sold the rifle if because this whole fiasco did a lot of damage to him financially.

I'm not here to start ****, because honestly none of this matters too much to me. This just looks like a place for people to vent because from my perspective, legally speaking, there isn't much leverage to be had.

Also, Craig, I have a metric **** ton of parts laying around. If you need something, let me know and I'll rummage through my stuff and see if I can help out.
Old 02-08-2013, 01:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I bet Josh sold that rifle and he will be mailing Craig a check for that amount any time now. Hold your breath Craig.
Old 02-08-2013, 08:20 PM
Teching In

The point about him selling the rifle is this...he owes several people on here a bunch of money, so the thing to do as a MAN, would be to send some money to start paying back the people he ripped off. Also, I'm pretty sure nobody here cares if this hurt him financially, especially considering the amount of money he took from Craig. I'm pretty sure that probably hurt Craig financially as well, but Josh obviously doesn't care about that either.
Old 02-08-2013, 10:44 PM
9 Second Club

Received 238 Likes on 177 Posts

Originally Posted by PowerShift408
I'm probably going to catch a bunch of **** for this based on my location, but I just want to put some more information out there. Josh does not have a new shop. He is not taking in any new work. To be totally forthcoming, he is finishing my kit, which is just a standard manifold kit. He is doing this for me because I have been patient with him and tried my best to help during the whole situation. If he wanted to, he could just tell me to **** off, but he's not. Again, he is not taking any new work, nor is he working under the guise of any corporation, LLC, etc.

I'm not sure what point is trying to be made about him selling a rifle. He can sell whatever he wants. That has zero bearing on the situation at hand. The reason that he sold the rifle if because this whole fiasco did a lot of damage to him financially.

I'm not here to start ****, because honestly none of this matters too much to me. This just looks like a place for people to vent because from my perspective, legally speaking, there isn't much leverage to be had.

Also, Craig, I have a metric **** ton of parts laying around. If you need something, let me know and I'll rummage through my stuff and see if I can help out.

I guess you missed all the post's where he screwed over several different individuals. Im sure they were patient also, maybe cause your local its different but you would have to out of your mind to take something there after all of this.
Old 02-09-2013, 12:15 AM
TECH Apprentice

So it's ok to **** them out of a total of $75k+? They shouldn't have to pay for his **** up. If you think that what he did isn't fucked up and wrong you're a piece of **** as well. I understand his hands were tied but, he didn't even contact the people on a personal level and tell them the situation or that he couldn't repay them. Then to find out he has sold parts off of cars, and sends his ******* daddy with a gun(if that's not the act of a couple of cowards I don't know what is, you're in the ******* wrong, you should have handled it properly and you wouldn't have had to need a gun. Maybe some testicular fortitude to handle the verbal lashing but not a gun). If he was worried about a confrontation he should have called the police and had them there to do a security detail. They will do that, seen it done more than once with a transaction gone bad.
However, it is nice of you to offer to help Craig out and hook him up with some parts.
Old 02-10-2013, 06:37 PM
11 Second Club

Bump......
Old 02-11-2013, 07:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Morning bump for the disenfranchised, forsaken and screwed-over.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 91sonomast
So it's ok to **** them out of a total of $75k+? They shouldn't have to pay for his **** up. If you think that what he did isn't fucked up and wrong you're a piece of **** as well. I understand his hands were tied but, he didn't even contact the people on a personal level and tell them the situation or that he couldn't repay them. Then to find out he has sold parts off of cars, and sends his ******* daddy with a gun(if that's not the act of a couple of cowards I don't know what is, you're in the ******* wrong, you should have handled it properly and you wouldn't have had to need a gun. Maybe some testicular fortitude to handle the verbal lashing but not a gun). If he was worried about a confrontation he should have called the police and had them there to do a security detail. They will do that, seen it done more than once with a transaction gone bad.
However, it is nice of you to offer to help Craig out and hook him up with some parts.
Please, show me where I said what he did was okay. While I haven't taken the enormous financial hit that several have, I've lost some money in this whole fiasco as well.

I am very familiar with the situation though, more so than 99.9% of the people in this thread, as most of the people posting don't have a horse in this race whatsoever. I was there when Craig picked up his stuff. I'm the one that went and got the radiator for him, so I know exactly what happened that day. I'm not here to take sides, I'm just disseminating information that I know to be true.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:43 PM
Launching!

I have a bunch of random stock parts for ls engines laying around and under the house. Post up what is being looked for, I will go thru the pix of the stuff I have and see if I have it.

It's crappy to hear about this. I have read every post, 38 pages using the viewing format that I am. I believe in Karma, I also believe that eventually a person like Josh will do business with someone with much worse ethics than him, and the Karma will show up looking for payment. It's sad to see that the police are little to no assistance.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Please, show me where I said what he did was okay. While I haven't taken the enormous financial hit that several have, I've lost some money in this whole fiasco as well.

I am very familiar with the situation though, more so than 99.9% of the people in this thread, as most of the people posting don't have a horse in this race whatsoever. I was there when Craig picked up his stuff. I'm the one that went and got the radiator for him, so I know exactly what happened that day. I'm not here to take sides, I'm just disseminating information that I know to be true.
I didn't say you did. Keyword there was IF.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:17 PM
9 Second Club

Received 238 Likes on 177 Posts

You must be a personal friend or something by how you talk about the whole situation. Why would you get your turbo setup and all these other people get screwed out of way more money and parts.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:24 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,167 Likes on 759 Posts

Originally Posted by kainedogg
morning bump for the disenfranchised, forsaken and screwed-over.
amen......
Old 02-13-2013, 10:29 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by minytrker
You must be a personal friend or something by how you talk about the whole situation. Why would you get your turbo setup and all these other people get screwed out of way more money and parts.
He can't say anything bad because josh is finishing his car. I would have liked to have some money sent my way for the sale of a gun since he owes me 6k, or a kit!!!
Old 02-13-2013, 11:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 02-13-2013, 02:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What makes Josh a punk in this is it looks like he never intended to try to make this right. Case in point : Josh has assets ie. firearm, the money from this would fund the piping for 1 if not 2 turbo kits. This bitch clown isn't even doing what he could have or still could do! He took these guys money and laughed all the way to the bank. Period. (Afternoon bump)
Old 02-14-2013, 09:54 AM
TECH Regular

First I want to thank you for offer your help and again for going and getting that radiator/fans for me. You did have to do any of that but you did. For that I am thankful.

Also if I had the money to take Josh to court. He would go to jail. I would not take him to court to try and get anything out of him. On that part not much leverage legally could be done. Cause he made sure that no assets was in the KY-Turbo INC. name. But he broke a lot of laws that is punishable by law up to 5 to 10 years in jail.

And I know that none of this really matter to you! You are not the one that got took for over $30,000 in cash and parts! Or over $15,000 in cash and parts! Nor was you one of the many that paid for a custom turbo kit, but never received it. But like CHRIS'S 98 SS said of course you're not going to say anything negative about Josh. Cause he is working on your car. And that is completely understandable. I was the same way when he had my car! Not that he really worked on it other than cutting it like he did and completely taking my stock motor apart without my consent! If all of this happened to you then it would matter to you I bet! I'm not ******* you or anything because I understand where you are coming from on this. I just had to make this statement because of that comment you made.

Originally Posted by sabastian458
I have a bunch of random stock parts for ls engines laying around and under the house. Post up what is being looked for, I will go thru the pix of the stuff I have and see if I have it.
Thanks man for the offer. I should know more of what I need in the next week or so. I had to do a lot of moving stuff and cleaning up to do in my garage. So I could move my car in a different place to begin to work on it and sort through everything. To see what all I need. I found some things that I had not mentioned I thought was not their. Once I get it all sorted out, I will make a list up and post it.

Originally Posted by 2000RATA
What makes Josh a punk in this is it looks like he never intended to try to make this right. Case in point : Josh has assets ie. firearm, the money from this would fund the piping for 1 if not 2 turbo kits. This bitch clown isn't even doing what he could have or still could do! He took these guys money and laughed all the way to the bank. Period
You hit the nail on the head with that statement! He never even tried to make things right with anyone as far as I know.

Ok so the other day as I was sorting through the mess. I found a box! Not just any box but my JGS 60mm Wastegate. At first I was like wow. But then I picked it up and I knew that it didn't have the gate in it. Just some bolts and screws. Now keep in mind that I agreed to trade this gate to two smaller ones. Also keep in mind "if I am not mistaken" he reported this item as stolen to BGPD along with my 160lb Bosch injectors. Which I ended up with four of them. But anyway back to the box. I noticed something on the box. What was it? It was a name. Here is some pic's of it!
I don't really know what to make of it. Just found it odd that Rickys S/C Z28 name is on the box.

Now I would like to thank UNDRST8D for sending me the OEM injectors to me all the way from Australia!!! Thanks Jordan for helping me out. It means so much to me, for the kindness you and others has showed me on here. I would like to re thank everyone again! For the help I have received and for the offerings of help I have received. I am getting closer money wise to buying some aftermarket stuff from Bob@BruteSpeed. Bob I am working as hard as I can to placing my first big order from you. I will email you later on today about somethings.

Last edited by craig382ci; 02-14-2013 at 10:04 AM. Reason: I need to learn how to proof read!

Quick Reply: Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends: