Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Turbonetics 6665 Twin Turbo build, Fab process started Post #71! finally!

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2013, 08:00 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by allout06
thanks dude! first house, coming from a small apartment so i had to spend money on **** you have to have...apparently furniture and appliances are necessities lol.

I'll def bring it down! Ive never been down to indy for a car gathering. just lame *** kokomo and **** box 4 cylinders with fart cans... :-/. You on facebook?
Lol, yes it is!

Im not on Facebook, i cant stand social media, its the death of our world, lol.

Seriously though, the gatherings down here are pretty nice, the ricers with fart cans tend to stay over in a huge parking lot where their the main import shop is and the muscle cars are starting to gather in front of a big race shop. Now that was last year, who knows about this year, lol
Old 04-01-2013, 08:04 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JAX04
Lol, yes it is!

Im not on Facebook, i cant stand social media, its the death of our world, lol.

Seriously though, the gatherings down here are pretty nice, the ricers with fart cans tend to stay over in a huge parking lot where their the main import shop is and the muscle cars are starting to gather in front of a big race shop. Now that was last year, who knows about this year, lol
haha right on dude. I hope to get mine done this year.. SRT4s are not my cup of tea, i personally think theyre stupid, but they can be very fast, but i went to bdubs the other night and there was like 8 of em in the parking lot with their hoods popped. Im just, god damn it i wish my car was done so i could feed her lol. the warm weather seriously makes me so impatient and anxious..

whats your build dude?
Old 04-01-2013, 08:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

very fkking nice man!
Old 04-02-2013, 06:27 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Reject
very fkking nice man!

thanks man!
Old 04-02-2013, 06:35 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by allout06
haha right on dude. I hope to get mine done this year.. SRT4s are not my cup of tea, i personally think theyre stupid, but they can be very fast, but i went to bdubs the other night and there was like 8 of em in the parking lot with their hoods popped. Im just, god damn it i wish my car was done so i could feed her lol. the warm weather seriously makes me so impatient and anxious..

whats your build dude?

I dont blame ya, the warm weather gets me too, luckily ive got a metric **** ton of stuff do with the new house etc.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:38 AM
TECH Regular

Subscribed
I'm thinking of running 6665s myself. Them or 6465s. Almost ready to order them.
Let me know if you need any down pipe pictures. My setup runs two 3 inch pipes into a Y pipe then into the stock Cat-back

Quick Reply: Turbonetics 6665 Twin Turbo build, Fab process started Post #71! finally!