Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Budget TURBO

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2018, 02:04 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kfxguy

i still have not decided. I’ll settle on one thing one day and change my mind the next. I was gonna order it this weekend but I’m still undecided. Here’s my thought. The cast 7875 I have now makes really good power. It turns on real quick. It could be a tad quicker and I’d be happier. So the billet version supposedly spools quicker because of the improved blade design and pressure ratio. So maybe I should just keep it simple? But then there’s the side of me that says to get the new 7675 that on3 has because it’s got much more room to grow, but what if it spools slower? Then I won’t be happy. The 7675 bmf on3 unit is $899 shipped and the vs racing billet 7875 is $555 shipped. Vs racing had replied quickly to every question I’ve had. On3, well it takes a couple days if he replies at all. So that’s a consideration too.
Did you ever make a choice? Personally I would have gambled with the PT7675 because of it’s size and proven power to lay down.
Old 12-08-2018, 03:06 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 649 Likes on 499 Posts

Originally Posted by gbtwo

Did you ever make a choice? Personally I would have gambled with the PT7675 because of it’s size and proven power to lay down.
yes. I bought a billet 7675. My thought process is it works really good now as it is and I go changing stuff drastically and it may make a negative impact. I have not swapped units yet tho. I kinda wanted to go to the track Friday and see how it goes with the cast version first.